• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnancy - April 2012

I wonder if they will give me a estimated weight at my appt on wednesday?

I am planning on working through April 2nd so that I can keep my insurance through the month of April (due date is April 5th) The good news is, we have a few people taking over my classes and a couple new employees who just started and will take over some of mine starting March 5th. So hopefully March will be much easier for me work-wise!

We have chose the name Parker Michael (Michael is my husbands middle name) Do you have a name picked out?

Hi!

Hope March will be easier for you.... We have our quarter end this month so we're really hectic... but march hopefully will be quieter for me too!...

Name wise - we let our son name his sister .... so we like

Mya Joan (pronounced My-a)

Joan after my late grandmother... she would have been so proud!

P
x

missangie - your day of pampering sounds wonderful!!

purpleish - wow baby is already pretty big. That's amazing! Glad to hear things are going well. Love the name Mya! We are naming our little girl Aria Andrea. Andrea is after my husbands mother.

I started my new job yesterday. So Feb and March should be easier for me as I am only going into the office 3 days/week. I am planning on working up until the minute I have contractions :)

I am not sure if I have had Braxton Hick's contractions or not. There have been a few times where my stomach feels really hard but I don't know. I have a growth scan on Monday so hopefully I will know how big she is!!!

had my 32 week appt today and baby is head down my midwife said. hope he stays that way! I dont go back for another 4 weeks which I thought was weird since most pregos I know start going every 2 weeks by now. But Im not complaining, less time at the Dr is fine by me!

Fantastic news MissA :) and yes its good news that they dont want to see you for another 4 weeks... :)

DJF> thats a lovely name... :) and yes, contractions feel like a tightening from top to bottom :)....

I have weekly checkups now... oh the fun!

P
x

missangie - that's great news!! Head down is def a good thing :)

Can't believe how close we all are!!!

I have a growth scan on Monday. I am curious to find out how big she is. I can definitely tell she is bigger because when she moves it feels like she doesn't have as much space. I fell her rolling around all the time recently.

Everything else has been going good. I have had some back pain the last couple of days which I think is due to the growth spurt my tummy had this week. How have you guys been doing?

Started my new job this week and love it so far!! A little stressful trying to figure out my unpaid leave but it will be worth it in the end to be home an extra 2 days week.

glad you are loving your new job so far!!!! Let us know how the scan goes!

Hi DJF
Glad your new job is going well.. how did the scan go? My doc appt went well today - no further dilation so just have to see her in 2 weeks... fun!

Hope all is ok MissA with you too,

P
x

Scan went well! She is 4lbs and 15 ounces which is the 40th percentile. I thought she would be bigger because she measured bigger than my due dates at previous ultrasounds and this time she is measuring smaller than her due date. But the doctor said she looked great and everything was normal. Had my OB appointment after the ultrasound and she also said everything was good. The OB said the head was smaller (but within normal ranges) and that's not a bad thing for delivery.

Purpleish - glad to hear your appointment went well today and that you didn't dilate further. I haven't had my cervix checked yet but I think she will check it at my next appointment in 2 weeks.

I have been getting horrible heartburn. Anyone else?

Can't believe how close it is. I really can't wait to meet her!!!

loving the updates, good news for everyone it sounds like!

I need to have a pity party for a moment... I had a baby shower Friday at my husbands work and then one on Saturday with my family and friends. Friday morning i woke up with a cold and wasnt feeling too great but the shower went well and was really nice. Was driving home from it with the worst ear pain ever and couldnt sleep that whole night, I KNEW it was an ear infection. So I go to urgent care when they opened at 1000am on Saturday and waited forever and then found out I have an ear infection in both ears, pink eye in both eyes (gross!) and a sinus infection. I go home and sleep until 1:00 and woke up in tears because I thought I shouldnt go to my shower (my mom and sisters convinced to go and just not hug or be too close to anyone haha) and so I showered and got ready (had no energy for hair or make up, I looked horrid!) and went to my shower. I felt awful but it was still really nice. Everyone was very sweet and understanding! Slept all day Sunday and was back to work today since Ive been on antibiotics since Saturday, I cant hear out of my one ear at all, its so clogged and now I have this cough that wont go away! ahhhhh this shouldnt be allowed when you are pregnant!

okay end pity party!

the best thing that happened this weekend was hubby helped me organize the babies room so the furniture is in place and everything is sorta in its spot and it actually looks like a nursery now. just need to get a few things on the walls to make it look cuter!

I am SO ready for Parker to get here!! (but I know he needs some more cookin time) ;-)

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

missangie - that sounds horrible!! I hope everything clears up soon. It's hard enough being pregnant let alone having an ear infection and pink eye on top of it. Hopefully you can take it easy this week. Glad to hear the shower went well and the room is coming together.

I am looking forward to getting her room done. We have the furniture in and painted. We needed to install new closet doors in that room and found out the door frame was not a standard size. So we tore apart the frame this weekend and now have to rebuild it, install doors, and fix the paint around the closet! Hopefully it won't take too long. We also need some decorations - pictures, lamps, etc.

missangie - that sounds horrible!! I hope everything clears up soon. It's hard enough being pregnant let alone having an ear infection and pink eye on top of it. Hopefully you can take it easy this week. Glad to hear the shower went well and the room is coming together.

I am looking forward to getting her room done. We have the furniture in and painted. We needed to install new closet doors in that room and found out the door frame was not a standard size. So we tore apart the frame this weekend and now have to rebuild it, install doors, and fix the paint around the closet! Hopefully it won't take too long. We also need some decorations - pictures, lamps, etc.

Wow sounds like a lot of work! Bet that will feel nice once you are finished. I think once we get a lamp and the pictures hung on the wall it will feel complete!!! (although the closet needs some organizing shelves or bins or something!)

Post some pictures when it is complete!! I am looking forward to the room being completely done.

https://www.parkerlaws.com/baby-room/organizing-the-baby-room/

there is a little video my hubby did of the room and how it looks so far!

The room looks great!! All ready for your little boy :)

Hey ALl
Sorry I havent been around for a while...
First of all... MissA - how are you feeling? hope you're feeling better.... its horrible to be sick when you're pregnant.... the nursery looks lovely :) the colors and theme are gorgeous!.... you'll love the video monitor - I have one and wouldnt have been able to cope without it :)

DJF> I hope you're not up and down the ladders doing all that work :).... although I'm sure it will look fantastic when its all done :)...

As for me - had gastro last week - lost almost 5lbs.... although somehow gained it all back the following week.. so will be interesting to see what the doctor says!... Have an OBGYN appt on Tuesday, then a scan on Wednesday....

Nursery is pretty much done - although disappointed as wanted a matching lamp for the room and only after I've bought everything else, do I find out that the lamp has been discontinued :( boo hoo!... will just have to find an alternative or get creative :)

Hope you're both doing well - not long to go now hey? you both excited? how are those braxton hicks treating you?...

Take care,

P
x

Hey everyone, I'm new to BnB and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Ontario, CA and I'm due April 15th.

Hey everyone, I'm new to BnB and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Ontario, CA and I'm due April 15th.

Hi Aliciaxo,
Welcome :) not long to go for you too then? :) How are things over in Ontario? :)

P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->