Pregnancy - April 2012

Sorry to hear about your mc Carhar. Hope to see you here again soon.

Hi everyone, can I join you? I just got my BFP two days ago and it was only 9DPO! (makes me wonder if theres more then one!!) This is our first and we have been TTC since April 2010 and this was my first cycle on clomid. I am SO excited and so is my hubby. Im also really nervous. I had some cramps last night and then this morning I woke up to some pretty bad cramping after having an orgasm in my sleep (Im blushing as I write this!) It didnt last long but still it makes me nervous since its my first and Im not sure what is normal or not!!

Congrats missangie!! I will add you to the list. There has also been another thread started for April 2012 mommies and daddies and a lot of people are posting there as well. Welcome to the club

I added all the new mommies to be to the bump list and as friends. Welcome all and congrats!

Had my second visit to the doctor today... my HCG levels were 33 on Tuesday and 187 today! According to the nurse that called me, the doctor said my levels were rising perfectly! YAY!

Hey All,

Cahar - sorry to hear *hugs*... take care of yourself,

Breezy - thats great news... hang in there!...

As for me - well, I just cant believe that I'm pregnant, no symptoms (apart from always hungry/thirsty)... and my head just feels like cotton wool all the time... apart from that - nothing, boobs are ok...

To be honest i'm a little concerned... but cant do anything about it until the scan so... heres hoping!

Oh btw - anyone else feeling very bloated atm?!

Thanks,

Purple
x

I'm feeling so bloated it's disgusting and although I'm not nauseous (yet) i'm getting pretty terrible hiccups and reflux (which i never get when I'm not pregnant) This is starting earlier than last time so I'm gonna re-evalute what I'm eating in hopes that I can curb some of it! lol

Breezy - that's great news.

I sometimes have a hard time believing I am pregnant too. I don't really have many symptoms. I was a little crampy at the beginning of the week but not as much anymore. My BB are bigger but not sore. And I have been SUPER bloated this week. I can't even wear any of my pants because the waist is uncomfortable. I am actually going to go buy some more dresses for work today so I have more options. Yesterday my husband said I looked pregnant because I was so bloated.

Thanks, everyone! We let the cat out of the bag and made our "we're pregnant!" announcement once the doctor gave the word that things are progressing well- my family just couldn't keep the secret, so we kind of had no choice, lol. They're just so happy, they wanted to tell the world.

Just wondering, but anyone having any great discoveries of books or websites concerning pregnancy? I have What to Expect When You're Expecting, but I'd appreciate all the resources I can learn about! Wishing y'all well! <3

Thanks, everyone! We let the cat out of the bag and made our "we're pregnant!" announcement once the doctor gave the word that things are progressing well- my family just couldn't keep the secret, so we kind of had no choice, lol. They're just so happy, they wanted to tell the world.

Just wondering, but anyone having any great discoveries of books or websites concerning pregnancy? I have What to Expect When You're Expecting, but I'd appreciate all the resources I can learn about! Wishing y'all well! <3

I loved "The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy" Its light and fun reading and doesn't get as serious of "WTEWYE"--which at some times can have so much info it can freak you out lol

I have been reading WTEWYE and What to Eat When You Are Expecting. I haven't ventured outside of those books yet.

Breezy - That's exciting that you guys told everyone! We want to wait until at least our first Dr's appointment which isn't until the 25th. It's going to be hard to keep the cat in the bag :)

Hi ladies! Ive been a little MIA from these boards this weekend because my hubby and I were spending the weekend at the coast. We had a GREAT time! We stayed at one of the fanciest hotels around and my word, BEST customer service Ive ever experienced. They have complimentary wine tasting from 4-5 and complimentary liquor tasting from 9-930 and his parents had them surprise us with a bottle of champagne in our room. HAHA. Luckily, they served sparkling cider so I could still partake in the fun ;-)

I am having such a hard time relaxing and not worrying about losing the baby. I feel like we have waited so long for this and we are so happy and so excited and I just want everything to be okay. I know that if something were to happen, there is nothing i could do about it but Im still having a hard time not worrying. Plus, my first appt isnt until sep 6 and that is so far away! I hope August flies by!

How is everyone else??

missangie - Glad to hear you had a good vacation!!! Relaxing is always great.

I am getting a little better at relaxing but worry a lot to. I just want everything to be okay. My first appointment isn't until Aug 25th and it couldn't come soon enough!

Hey All,

Glad to hear you're all doing well - just wondered, is anyone not having symptoms? I've got the odd twinge here and there, I'm hungry all the time and a fuzzy head.. but nothing more... well, after typing that I guess I have _some_ symptoms - but *shrugs*.... not too many...

Really looking forward to my scan - I STILL cant believe I'm pregnant... how daft is that?!

Purple
x

Hey All,

Glad to hear you're all doing well - just wondered, is anyone not having symptoms? I've got the odd twinge here and there, I'm hungry all the time and a fuzzy head.. but nothing more... well, after typing that I guess I have _some_ symptoms - but *shrugs*.... not too many...

Really looking forward to my scan - I STILL cant believe I'm pregnant... how daft is that?!

Purple
x

I don't have a ton of symptoms. I am bloated, a little more tired then usual, my BB are bigger, and I have to pee more often. But I don't really feel pregnant. I am not sure if I would notice theses symptoms (except the bigger BBs) if I didn't know I was pregnant.

Thats good to know.... if I hadnt taken the test and the fact that i'm now a week or so late... I dont think i'd be able to tell.....

kinda worried about it to be honest!

Purple
x

Thats good to know.... if I hadnt taken the test and the fact that i'm now a week or so late... I dont think i'd be able to tell.....

kinda worried about it to be honest!

Purple
x

It's hard not to worry. I feel like I need to see the ultrasound to know everything is ok so far. Not that I am complaining about not being sick, but at least if I had morning sickness I would know I was preggers!

:) know what you mean!...
I'm travelling for work this week, so pretty happy about the small about of sickness I've had... although I'm sure people are going to start questionning when they see me munching on dry crackers all day lol....

That's definitely a plus when traveling! I am currently struggling at work with my pants. I am sooo bloated. I am headed out after work to buy some dresses that may be more forgiving :)

Hi I def think you should enjoy the lack of ms now mine has started to kick in :-( only in the morn and when m hungry (v.Often:haha:) but it's enough to be bothering me. But I do like knowing why I'm a bit rough. Although some people at work are now commenting I look tired/pale... Uh oh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->