Pregnant after a loss

congratulations!! that is such awesome news and a great way to start your new year with such excitement & hope!!

just wanted to leave you some love <3 i have recently lost two angels and i can say with my hand on my heart if i fell pregnant this cycle i would distance myself too. all i can say is that we have to stay hopeful if nothing else. Life is too short <3

Thank you darling, that makes me feel less guilty. I am so sorry for your losses. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy really soon :hugs:

Drazic do you think its worth asking to make a section??
Cos its horrible going into first tri and talking about your worries cos you'v miscarried and spreading fear into the other girls xx

I like this idea too, I haven't really delved into 1st tri unless the title catches my eye, the MC bit feels as though I'm rubbing peoples noses in it so have stuck to my journal mainly

I just want to say Congrats on being preggo!! :) It's exciting and VERY scarey after a lose, for me, I think i would be scared to, i have been everytime since the first miscarriage I had, but when everything turned out... wit my second pregnancy i was THRILLED... but when the third went into the 2nd trimester and then Bam... it was over... after have hearing that ur soo safe after 12 weeks... I was scared when i got that PREGNANT on a digi a few months later.... and the whole time I was the most nervous careful person in the world, and when she was finally born i thanked god we made it through okay, and now i am TTC again, hoping things will go good... but fearing for the worse... so GOOOD LUCK and CONGRATS again, and i am PRAYING for you and your sticky BEAN!! :)

Well drazic, the :witch: showed. So im not pregnant xxx

Awww Lotty, I am sorry darling :hugs:

I am convinced it's over. Other girls are posting on first tri about heartburn, morning sickness, sore boobs... I got nothing. It is going to happen again and it is going to break me. I just can't do this. :cry:

Aww sweetheart, everybodys different. Stircrazy said to me last night a forum for pregnancy after a loss is being created - its on there list of things to do.
Please dont get yourself down. It WILL be ok. Your VERY early remember.
And dont be sorry for me, im glad in a way, im sooo not ready. But im confused as to why shes shown her face now. I wasnt due till the 7th?? :hugs: hun xx

Thanks darling. Good to know a forum is being created as you can feel like a loss soul here. I am not positive enough normally for first tri, I annoy the girls TTC and I feel like I might upset girls here. I feel annoying!

My cycle went from 31 to 21 days after MMC hun, it could be that you are having the same? I also OV'd very early too. I am glad you are okay with it. This will happen for your darling, when you are both ready. :hugs:

I have just lost all my PMA. Too much googling looking for answers no-one can give me. I just feel if I felt very pregnant with MS ect, psychologically I would cope better. At the moment I just feel normal.

:hugs:

Yeah possibly. Well im glad im not the only one whos af's went funny :haha:
Urgh i'd much rather be pregnant though- i wouldnt have the period pain haha.
And yeah i get what you mean, i think i'd want my head in the bowl every minute of the day. But if its not meant to be that way - just enjoy it. Your bubba's being nice, and edan and drazic are watching over there little brother/sister.
Just take it one day at a time hunny. Everyones here for you xxx

Thanks darling :cry:

I must sound like a right bitch, being pregnant and making such a fuss. Please don't get me wrong, I thank my lucky stars everyday - I am just so scared all the time. I do appreciate with my whole heart this chance.

Your not a bitch, your worried like everybody else who has had a miscarriage would be. Its normal xx

Hun I'm also terrified and I haven't even suffered a MC so I can only imagine how you are feeling. Don't worry about expressing your feelings as they are only natural. xx

Hun you are neither annoying nor a bitch, so pack it in thinking like that!

We are all here for you, and keeping fingers firmly crossed for your little bean!!

Keep us informed, you give us all hope xxx

I feel annoying!

Naughty Drazic!!!! You silly billy - you could never be annoying! You provide lots of people with lots of support on here so I don't ever want to hear you say you feel annoying ok!

I know it must be hard knowing where to go but you can post in here as much as you like, I certainly don't mind and I very much doubt anyone else does either :hugs: I know it's easy to say but please, please, please try not to worry. Just because you aren't having any real symptoms yet that doesn't mean anything, you have to remind yourself that every pregnancy is different even when it is the same person having them you are still pretty early as well. Remember each step at a time ok hun :hugs:

I'm glad to hear that they are planning a pregnancy after mc section as I think it would be good addition to the forum. It must be hard deciding where to go from here as the girls in TTC get scared by our stories and so do some of the girls in 1st Tri. It isn't fair that we are made to feel pushed out because of whats happened to us. I hope the admins manage to get it set up soon as hopefully there are going to be a lot of us needing it when we get our BFPs :happydance:

Thanks so much girls, I so appreciate your support and I am always wishing and hoping for healthy pregnancies for us all.

I do agree it would be really helpful to have a pregnancy after loss section, as it's such a complex time. Especially for the girls for whom my heart breaks everyday in the late loss and stillborn section.

I have a lot of weird feelings in my head, and it would be nice to talk them through, as well as seeing people pop in showing off their healthy bubs after a loss. It would be good for PMA.

You all rock, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you :hugs:

I must sound like a right bitch, being pregnant and making such a fuss. Please don't get me wrong, I thank my lucky stars everyday - I am just so scared all the time. I do appreciate with my whole heart this chance.

Hi Drazic, dont you dare think like that, youve been so supportive, and helped me with pma x x Your worried and need support thats what where here for too x x x :hugs: :hugs: x x

Thank you :cry: :hugs:

I did a bfp announcement. I figure I have got to enjoy this pregnancy too. On the miscarriage association they recommend saving things and keeping notes like you did before. Because if it goes wrong again it's precious to keep and if it doesn't you will be so sad you have no momentos of your pregnancy.

I see the pregnant after a loss section has started to appear! :D

Thats great news, fingers crossed we'll all be following you there soon. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"