Pregnant after a loss

congrats darling hope we can share our journey togehter(very very faint line yesterday major pregnancy symptoms)

merry xmas :)

xxx

I can't believe it! You deserve this so much, I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months, and that we'll all be joining you soon!!!!!!

Congrats my love!

Sending you all my love in the world for the healthiest and happiest pregnancy.

xxx

I've said it before but congratulations Katie! Also congrats to Cazza and KA92 :happydance:

You are bound to feel anxious and worried after all you've been through, it is only natural to feel that way. There is no reason to think that anything untoward is going to happen this time around, just take each day as it comes and think positively.

I shall be sending so much sticky :dust: your way that I 've had to hire an articulated lorry to deliver it to you :winkwink:

Enjoy your best ever Christmas present and as you let your balloons go just look up at the sky and you'll see your angels shining down at you from the stars above :hugs:

Hopefully over the next couple of months there will be some more BFPs to celebrate and we'll be joining you in your 9 month wait :)

So glad to hear this. Congrats! Try not to let your past experience shape this one. This is a separate pregnancy and will have a much more positive outcome. :hugs:

Drazic!! I just wanted to say congratulations! I couldn't be happier for you chick, you deserve that bfp so much and I really do wish you a happy and healthy 9months (and plus)!!

Congratulations again hun, look after yourself and ur lil bubs!

Merry christmas to you and Hubby too!

xxxxx

Babe!!!!!!!!!! OMG I am sooooo happy for you ah such good news and what great timing, when was the witch due?
Wishing you a happy healthy 9months :happydance:

:dust:

Hi hun a big congratulations x x x so happy for you, what a wonderful xmas present x x x

Congrats!!! Fab news, what a great present for you and your OH.

:dust:

Congrats to you-- you just made me smile with your news!

Stay positive i am sure this time all will go well for you!!!!!

Really am so pleased to read some happy news for a change.

:thumbup::cloud9:

Congratulations, so lovely to hear such great Christmas news - it gives all TTCers after MC hope for a well-deserved BFP. Wishing you the happiest and healthiest 9 months and sending you lots of positive thoughts. x

Thanks for all the lovely messages girls. It means the world to me. From the bottom of my heart, I hope you are all preggo soon and we can spend the next nine months being happy and healthy together. This time next year, I want LOADS of us to have babies :)

KA92! YAY! I am over the moon for you. Have you tested again? :hugs:

Yaaaaaaaay just seen this thread poppet :) Shed a little tear I did :flower:

Not yet,waiting to go back to clinic,mainly cos Xmas has eaten my money! I am so hOly for you hun really sendng you lots of stickyness and love!xx

congrats!!!!! great news... happy and healthy 9 months to you both :)

Well im in the 2WW. Good luck hun. Edan and Drazic will watch over you xxx

KA92 - keep me updated hun. I would love to be your bump buddy. Wishing you loads of love :dust:

Thanks again for all the kind wishes, CANNOT wait for more of you to be joining soon.

I have booked a doctors appointment for the 29th - terrified and excited. Keep having nightmares about bleeding. Ugh. Hopefully that will stop soon.

:hugs: :dust:

hug me too!!!

still symptoms no AF so fingers crossed!!!

i know its hard but enjoy it and dont worry about bleeding,this ones sticky one i feelll it :Dx

p.s; you need to start a pregnancy journal so I can stalk you :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->