• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant after Vasectomy Reversal Club (AKA VR BUMP WAGS)

woowoo!! Great pics sarah!! :hugs: yer I had my MW app on tues. Nothing special really, just a quick measure of my bp, booked me next app then that was it. Dont get to listen in until next app which isnt until early june!! :shock: I'm hoping htey'll let me listen when I go for my private scan in afew weeks! We'll see!! xx

woowoo!! Great pics sarah!! :hugs: yer I had my MW app on tues. Nothing special really, just a quick measure of my bp, booked me next app then that was it. Dont get to listen in until next app which isnt until early june!! :shock: I'm hoping htey'll let me listen when I go for my private scan in afew weeks! We'll see!! xx

Awwww V... i thought you'd deffo get a listen in Don't they do it at 16weeks at ur surgery then??

I heard Taylor's through a scan before so i think they can fx they do for you xx

My next appt isn't until May think it will be 24weeks... i really look forward to the dates and then its so long until the next one lol x

Awwww V... i thought you'd deffo get a listen in Don't they do it at 16weeks at ur surgery then??

I heard Taylor's through a scan before so i think they can fx they do for you xx

My next appt isn't until May think it will be 24weeks... i really look forward to the dates and then its so long until the next one lol x

Yer I was quite diappointed by the whole thing really :nope: if I had the money I'd be going to get my midwife appointments done at the place I had my private scan, they were lovely and made such a fuss and I really felt special. Hospitals are so disappointing, its all very text book and clinical. Oh well, fingers crossed i get to listen in at my gender scan. My next MW isnt until early June! Seems ages away!! But have two scans between now and then!! :happydance::happydance:

I haven't felt baby much since Tuesday and I got myself really upset last night. It was so active tues, then haven't felt anything! :nope: I'm hoping its normal not to feel it everyday when you first start to feel it...... we'll see.

I brought a lovely pregnancy journal and started filling it out last night. It's a me to you one and I got it from amazon, its lovely! Can't wait to start adding piccys and stuff to it!! :happydance::happydance:

Yer I was quite diappointed by the whole thing really :nope: if I had the money I'd be going to get my midwife appointments done at the place I had my private scan, they were lovely and made such a fuss and I really felt special. Hospitals are so disappointing, its all very text book and clinical. Oh well, fingers crossed i get to listen in at my gender scan. My next MW isnt until early June! Seems ages away!! But have two scans between now and then!! :happydance::happydance:

I haven't felt baby much since Tuesday and I got myself really upset last night. It was so active tues, then haven't felt anything! :nope: I'm hoping its normal not to feel it everyday when you first start to feel it...... we'll see.

I brought a lovely pregnancy journal and started filling it out last night. It's a me to you one and I got it from amazon, its lovely! Can't wait to start adding piccys and stuff to it!! :happydance::happydance:

Dont worry about movements V its normal this early, i havent felt mine since the 1st on Thursday either! They say from 20weks you should feel at least 10 movements a day:thumbup:

that journal sounds lovely! great idea!

Are your MW appt at the hospital then, i have to go to the gp's for mine:hugs:

sorry I did put that didn't I. No they are at my GP's too but my MW app and the scans at the hospital are all the same.

I'm glad you dont feel movement everyday, it's just that i felt it nearly everyday for a week, now I haven't felt it properly since Tuesday! :cry: only 11 more sleeps until the scan. xx
Yes I highly recommend the journal, I mean I write alot of detailed stuff on here, but all the dates etc is in the journal and is just something to look back on and read with baby one day. :hugs: xx

sorry I did put that didn't I. No they are at my GP's too but my MW app and the scans at the hospital are all the same.

I'm glad you dont feel movement everyday, it's just that i felt it nearly everyday for a week, now I haven't felt it properly since Tuesday! :cry: only 11 more sleeps until the scan. xx
Yes I highly recommend the journal, I mean I write alot of detailed stuff on here, but all the dates etc is in the journal and is just something to look back on and read with baby one day. :hugs: xx

Lol yes i just wasnt sure as some mw/hospitals work differently! I like the sound of the journal, i'm one who likes to write everything down too lol x

Got another bargain a Chicco baby bouncer should of been £49.99 reduced to £19.00 :thumbup::thumbup:

Lol yes i just wasnt sure as some mw/hospitals work differently! I like the sound of the journal, i'm one who likes to write everything down too lol x

Got another bargain a Chicco baby bouncer should of been £49.99 reduced to £19.00 :thumbup::thumbup:

oooh you are good! where did you get that from? I'm going to start looking around and come May I'm going to go crazy for baby things!! xx

oooh you are good! where did you get that from? I'm going to start looking around and come May I'm going to go crazy for baby things!! xx

It was from TK maxx think i had a naughty bargain as they had 2 and one wasnt reduced down but i wasnt going to ask lol xx

Today in town they had a ex mothercare baby grow etc sale everything a £1.00 but it was pink or blue and as we dont know yet i ummed and arrred, now i wish i'd got some of both and either sold or give someone off her the colour i didnt need lol... might pop down tomorrow and see if there are any left! :dohh:

awww yer you can't go wrong with £1 ay? lol On thurs when we get back from our scan we are going straight to tesco's (as it'll be gone 5 and the other shops will be shut) and are going to buy an appropriatly coloured outfit and go round my mum and dads and pull it out of the bag, insted of just telling them!! we can't wait!!! xx

awww yer you can't go wrong with £1 ay? lol On thurs when we get back from our scan we are going straight to tesco's (as it'll be gone 5 and the other shops will be shut) and are going to buy an appropriatly coloured outfit and go round my mum and dads and pull it out of the bag, insted of just telling them!! we can't wait!!! xx

Awww thats lovely V Really good idea...

Well today we have decided on names today We like either Sienna Carys or Carys Sienna for a girl and Ashton Ford or Ashton Leon for a boy So 2 weeks time we'll hopefully know (if baby hasnt got his/hers legs crossed lol)and i cant wait!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Aww those names are beautiful! I love Sienna, our 2nd choice for a girl was Vienna Jayne so she'd have the same initials as me VJD. We chose Vienna coz we loved Sienna but we can't have a name that begins with 'S', just because Hubbys name begins with S and so did his ex, so they named all their 4 kids beginning with an 'S' too, so we opted out of 'S' names just as it was their thing, it didnt feel right to carry that on, if you know what I mean. lol

Aww those names are beautiful! I love Sienna, our 2nd choice for a girl was Vienna Jayne so she'd have the same initials as me VJD. We chose Vienna coz we loved Sienna but we can't have a name that begins with 'S', just because Hubbys name begins with S and so did his ex, so they named all their 4 kids beginning with an 'S' too, so we opted out of 'S' names just as it was their thing, it didnt feel right to carry that on, if you know what I mean. lol

Yes i get what you mean:hugs: I love the names you've picked. Not long now until your scan, bet you cant wait!

Did you see on facebook the lil baby born from the same clinic you used Awwww so cute xx

Yes i get what you mean:hugs: I love the names you've picked. Not long now until your scan, bet you cant wait!

Did you see on facebook the lil baby born from the same clinic you used Awwww so cute xx

ooh no i didn't, i'll have a look now! :thumbup: its great! xx 8more sleeps!! :dance: xx

18 weeks today!!!
and
Baby is the size of a sweet potato!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cloud9::thumbup::cloud9::thumbup::cloud9::thumbup:

Heres a update on my bump :hugs:

Attachments

• My bump 12wks 4 days.JPG
    My bump 12wks 4 days.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
  • my bump 14w 6d.JPG
    my bump 14w 6d.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 0
  • my bump 16wks 1 day.jpg
    my bump 16wks 1 day.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
  • My bump 17weks pm.jpg
    My bump 17weks pm.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 2
  • my bump week18.jpg
    my bump week18.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
18weeks again, i look smaller on this on than the others lol i must of had serious bloat aswell lol lol xx

Attachments

• my bump week18 (3).jpg
    my bump week18 (3).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
my bump update
16wks, 17wks,18wks & today 19wks:thumbup:

Attachments

• my bump 16wks 1 day (2).JPG
    my bump 16wks 1 day (2).JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 1
  • My bump 17weks pm.jpg
    My bump 17weks pm.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1
  • my bump week18.jpg
    my bump week18.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1
  • My bump 19weeks.JPG
    My bump 19weeks.JPG
    303 KB · Views: 3
wow sarah, i can't believe how we're just 'popping' out! :thumbup: I'm so pleased for you and us! Its amazing! Han't it been an amazing journey so far :hugs: I can't wait until you find out next week!! It's going to be fab!! If the hospital can't tell you, would you go for a private one? It was about 25mins before my little girly uncrossed her legs and we could actually see anything and I'm wondering whether a hoospital would wait that long?? :shrug: oooh I hope your little one is better behaved on the day!! I'm thinking boy for you too! :cloud9: xxxxxx

wow sarah, i can't believe how we're just 'popping' out! :thumbup: I'm so pleased for you and us! Its amazing! Han't it been an amazing journey so far :hugs: I can't wait until you find out next week!! It's going to be fab!! If the hospital can't tell you, would you go for a private one? It was about 25mins before my little girly uncrossed her legs and we could actually see anything and I'm wondering whether a hoospital would wait that long?? :shrug: oooh I hope your little one is better behaved on the day!! I'm thinking boy for you too! :ckoud9: xxxxxx
Thanks v, the nhs scan is a longer scan 20mins plus so im hoping it'l ha ve its legs wide open lol they sexed Taylor straight away, but yes may go private they are so £££ round our way grrr. The kids say boy rich & mum say boy i get a boy feelin but i ha vent a clue lol x

Has anyone done the ring gender test??

I just did the ring test and it went back and forth (boy) any one who knows their gender done it?? xx

we had our scan today and everything was perfect, i have a low lying placenta which they said should moveup over time have to have another scan at 34wks, if it still hasnt moved then i will have to have a C section as it is currently covering the cervix...​

We also found out the sex of the baby and we are having a​

:blue: BOY :blue:

TEAM BLUE​

Attachments

• My 20 week scan Ashton Louis.jpg
    My 20 week scan Ashton Louis.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
  • My 20 week scan Ashton Louis (2).jpg
    My 20 week scan Ashton Louis (2).jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2
  • My 20 week scan Ashton Louis (3).jpg
    My 20 week scan Ashton Louis (3).jpg