Pregnant after Vasectomy Reversal Club (AKA VR BUMP WAGS)

we had our scan today and everything was perfect, i have a low lying placenta which they said should moveup over time have to have another scan at 34wks, if it still hasnt moved then i will have to have a C section as it is currently covering the cervix...​

We also found out the sex of the baby and we are having a​

:blue: BOY :blue:

TEAM BLUE​

aww congratulations! very good pics glad everything went well.x.x.x.x.x.x

Congrats on teams blue & pink girls :flower: I hope everyone is doing well!?
I hope your placenta has moved by the time you have your next scan :hugs:

we had our scan today and everything was perfect, i have a low lying placenta which they said should moveup over time have to have another scan at 34wks, if it still hasnt moved then i will have to have a C section as it is currently covering the cervix...​

TEAM BLUE​

:happydance::happydance: Yay Sarah!! :happydance::happydance:

Congrats on your little boy!!! :happydance::happydance: xxxx

It's been a while since I have been on the thread and I am sorry I havent been on here much lately, but my new job has been keeping me super busy and stressed lately....

I just wanted to share my HPT testing gallery and let you girls know that I might of just got my BFP this morning... please take a look and let me know what you think...

To the new girls that dont know me, my DH has a very low :spermy: count after his 14 year old vasectomy reversal, and us TTC since 10/2009 , about a year and a half ago...so if this is my BFP, this would really be a miracle.....

Here is my testing thread....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/591552-omg-updated-blue-dye-test-page-2-a

TEAM BLUE​

Congrats that ou are having a baby boy!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so happy that your pregnancy has been coming along so well hun....:flower::thumbup:

Yay wanabe, looks positive to me too!! Congratulations!! :wohoo: xxxx

Thanks for your support girls, But AF got me...I am out.... The dam blue dye tricked me and I will never buy those clear blue tests again.....:growlmad:

Thanks for your support girls, But AF got me...I am out.... The dam blue dye tricked me and I will never buy those clear blue tests again.....:growlmad:

oh sorry :cry: try not to lose hope, I hope this is the month for you :hugs:

Aww that cow, i hop eyou get your bfp very soon hun.

Bump is looking good there and congrats on :blue:

How is everyone else feeling? Hope you are all doing great and those bumps are coming on nicely.

I thought i'd come on and update as i might only have a few weeks here before moving over to baby club and seeing if there is a mummy after reversal club there lol. I have a consultant appt on friday as this little monkey is breech, they will scan me and see if they can manually turn him if not i'll get a date for a c-section. I can't believe i could be having my baby in under 4 weeks eeeekk.

I was feeling him bobbing about in my tummy this morning and got a bit sad because although im obviously mega excited to meet him i'll really miss being pregnant :cry: i'm really going to make the most of the next few weeks.

:hugs:

Aww that cow, i hop eyou get your bfp very soon hun.

Bump is looking good there and congrats on :blue:

How is everyone else feeling? Hope you are all doing great and those bumps are coming on nicely.

I thought i'd come on and update as i might only have a few weeks here before moving over to baby club and seeing if there is a mummy after reversal club there lol. I have a consultant appt on friday as this little monkey is breech, they will scan me and see if they can manually turn him if not i'll get a date for a c-section. I can't believe i could be having my baby in under 4 weeks eeeekk.

I was feeling him bobbing about in my tummy this morning and got a bit sad because although im obviously mega excited to meet him i'll really miss being pregnant :cry: i'm really going to make the most of the next few weeks.

:hugs:

Awww congrats on the soon to be arrival of your son, They can turn at the last minute, my daughter was breech and she turned...she was also back 2 back when i went in to be induced and turned round herself so you may not need a c section...

I know what u mean about missing ur bump, it feels really strange at first lol...

You could always start us a group over there as everyone is not far behind you, we'll need one ready to go lol xx

GOOD LUCK

Yer great idea MRSRICH we need one to go to! :thumbup: Congrats Chell, not long now, enjoy the next few weeks! I hope he behaves and turns for you xx

I just thought i'd post a little note on here, as I found the forum posts gave me a bit of hope and reassurance that vascectomy reversals can work.

My husband had his vascectomy for approx 10 years and had it reversed at the end April 2010, after much re-searching we went to Mark Underwood at GCRM as he does them all the time and his interests are in infertitlity etc..

He gave us around a 30% chance of success of conceiving naturally and so we had sperm storage as well, and he said the best results for sperm count may take up to a year from the op.

I got pregnant in July 2010 but unfortunately had a missed miscarriage and had a D&C on 4th October 2010 we waited for my cycle to kick in again and I got pregnant again in December 2010 and now due 2nd September :happydance:

I'm still a bit in shock that its all happened so quickly, and we can't wait to meet our little baby girl when she decides to arrive.

Best of luck to everyone, hopefully it works out for you all xx

I just thought i'd post a little note on here, as I found the forum posts gave me a bit of hope and reassurance that vascectomy reversals can work.

My husband had his vascectomy for approx 10 years and had it reversed at the end April 2010, after much re-searching we went to Mark Underwood at GCRM as he does them all the time and his interests are in infertitlity etc..

He gave us around a 30% chance of success of conceiving naturally and so we had sperm storage as well, and he said the best results for sperm count may take up to a year from the op.

I got pregnant in July 2010 but unfortunately had a missed miscarriage and had a D&C on 4th October 2010 we waited for my cycle to kick in again and I got pregnant again in December 2010 and now due 2nd September :happydance:

I'm still a bit in shock that its all happened so quickly, and we can't wait to meet our little baby girl when she decides to arrive.

Hi and welcome to the group! Congratulations on ur pregnancy our due dates are close im 8th September and were havin a lil boy. Dh had his vr oct'10 4yrs after original op. His sperm results were really high 52.7mill per ml so we were really chuffed x

Hey! :wave:

Thanks for dropping in!! Congrats on your pregnancy!! It seems that Dec '10 was a great time for successful vasectomy reversals as I too conceived in dec and am due 19th Sept. :dance: My hubby had his reversed 8years after original vasectomy but we were only given a teeny weeny chance as he only had 1million sperm p/ml and only 4% of those were swimming, so a true miracle xx

Keep in touch, we'd love to hear how things are going xx

Thats excellent news congrats hun, you were very busy ladies in december you three lol.

Well i went to my consultant appt on friday and after 2 midwifes and the consultant having a good old feel they all conferemed they thought he was breech but decided to do a mini scan just in case and would you believe it he is head down whoooooo :happydance: i'm over the moon that i can have a natural birth and no c-section. I actually think he moved round thursday night but wouldnt be suprised if he was just being cheeky and fooling everyone lol

hi ladies we had our 4d scan today so thought I would share our pictures our little girl was so chilled just lying her head on my placenta, we took our two older kids and they loved it, I hope you's are all doing well and your pregnancies are progressing nicely :hugs:
BABYBOND_3.jpg

CI40788340830152627.jpg

CI162877340830152627.jpg

CI-194693659230152626.jpg

CI135094340830152627.jpg

awwwww great pics!!! :thumbup: she looks so comfy, lying there! Bless her!! awww we've booked ours for 29th June and can't wait!! :dance: awww did you get a dvd of her too? it's so amazing!! :hugs: xx

awwwww great pics!!! :thumbup: she looks so comfy, lying there! Bless her!! awww we've booked ours for 29th June and can't wait!! :dance: awww did you get a dvd of her too? it's so amazing!! :hugs: xx

thanks there really great, yes we got the dvd its lovely for the rest of the family to watch :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->