• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant after Vasectomy Reversal Club (AKA VR BUMP WAGS)

Here is my update of my growing bump, i forgot on week 15, so this is 16wk 1day:thumbup:

Attachments

• My bump 12wks 4 days.JPG
    My bump 12wks 4 days.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 3
  • my bump 14w 6d.JPG
    my bump 14w 6d.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 3
  • my bump 16wks 1 day.jpg
    my bump 16wks 1 day.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
Wow looking good :happydance:

I remember being really disappointed with mine last 2 pregnancies, didn't get much of a bump lol! I used to go to a weekly evening class and the one before I had Hazel I was there feeling fed up and then the week after I was there holding her and a woman who had also been there every week looked at me with this :shock: face on and went 'OMG I never even noticed you were expecting' :dohh:
:rofl:

Seriously though you must be made up, you look blooming marvellous!!

x

Yay Sarah!! :dance: looking good!!! :dance: it's so great!! I can't wait until mine really 'pops' out!! But I've felt baby 3 times this week now so I'm happy!! :dance: xx

Wow looking good :happydance:

I remember being really disappointed with mine last 2 pregnancies, didn't get much of a bump lol! I used to go to a weekly evening class and the one before I had Hazel I was there feeling fed up and then the week after I was there holding her and a woman who had also been there every week looked at me with this :shock: face on and went 'OMG I never even noticed you were expecting' :dohh:
:rofl:

Seriously though you must be made up, you look blooming marvellous!!

Aww thank you Tally, i think its amazing when women dont show very much its like where did the baby lie lol.. lucky you though :hugs:
x

Yay Sarah!! :dance: looking good!!! :dance: it's so great!! I can't wait until mine really 'pops' out!! But I've felt baby 3 times this week now so I'm happy!! :dance: xx

Bump seems to of gone higher on this last pic:shrug: lol... I havent had any movements i felt yet, but heard loads and loads:haha:
I was saying to Rich todaythat it will be 5 mths once we get into April then i was like actually 4mths really aswere the 1st week in Sept :happydance::happydance:

great bump sarah, will you's be finding out what your having (boy or girl) hope you's are all well x

Hey reversal, hows things? Wow loko at you 19weeks!! It's whizzing by now isnt it? Are you going to find out what you're having? We have booked a private gender scan for the 14th april, 19 more sleeps!! :dance: xx

great bump sarah, will you's be finding out what your having (boy or girl) hope you's are all well x

Thanks Reversal how are you? Hope you are well!!

Have you been feeling your baby move yet?
I have sort of tightening feellings but no flutters yet, Felt Kian move at 20wks (1st preg) & Taylor move (2nd preg) at 17weeks, so im expecting it soon:thumbup:

Have you thought of any names yet? We cant agree on boy or girl names, so hopefully i would of talked DH round by April as i would love to know if its a girl or a boy...

Name choice is easier then, and can pick all the bedding clothes in the right colour :)
:hugs:

Hey reversal, hows things? Wow loko at you 19weeks!! It's whizzing by now isnt it? Are you going to find out what you're having? We have booked a private gender scan for the 14th april, 19 more sleeps!! :dance: xx

V thats not far away now bet you cant wait.. mines the 21st so 26 sleeps lol
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I've felt her move but not alot, i've not got much of a bump yet either so very different to my other pregnancies, as its a girl we like zuri, lexie and erin. Live in hope its great finding out it seems to make things even more real :hugs:

I've felt her move but not alot, i've not got much of a bump yet either so very different to my other pregnancies, as its a girl we like zuri, lexie and erin. Live in hope its great finding out it seems to make things even more real :hugs:

They are lovely names Reversal we like Lexie but my cousin named his lil one Lexi Boo so we have to rethink lol lol...

How is everyone doing?
Congrats reversal I see your having a girl :) We're also having a girl...Still shocked after 3boys :wacko: She did check 3 times so I guess it has to be right
:flower:

V thats not far away now bet you cant wait.. mines the 21st so 26 sleeps lol
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I know! I'm so excited! My little sister who's 14 is going to come with us too, dont know who is more excited, her or me!! lol

I'm sure your bump will be right there before you know it! I feel huge and now I'm worried that I'm going to be too big!! So we'll just have to wait and see, I'm hoping I'm having twins and they missed it on the 9 and 11 week scans I had! :haha: that would be a nice surprise! lol I love those names you've suggested, they're beautiful!

We have chosen our girls name, its nothing fancy, we just both liked it and its stuck. We have chosen Emily May Dyer for a girl and Dylan Adrian Dyer for a boy (although the boy name may be subject to change, I hope not as I really like it!!)

How is everyone doing?
Congrats reversal I see your having a girl :) We're also having a girl...Still shocked after 3boys :wacko: She did check 3 times so I guess it has to be right
:flower:

Hey!! Good to hear from you!! Congrats on your news of baby being a girl!! I think Hubby is secrectly wanting a girl, he already has 3boys then had a girl in his previous marriage. But we will know on 14th April. How are you doing anyway, everything going well, you been feeling ok? xx

live_in_hope it would be a luverly suprise for you if they found twins :haha:
Im not too bad thankyou :) I have my worry days but im trying not to let them take over! My consultant is luverly :thumbup: Im asking if I can have a scan around 27weeks to see how everything is then after 28weeks I will be having doppler/scans to make sure she's doing well

Awww quite a few team pink on here then owww i really wanna know now lol...

V those names are lovely, my brothers middle name is Dylan and i love it!! and his initals would be DAD how sweet :)

Our scan is in the Easter hols but not sure if kids are allowed as it said on the leaflet no children?? anyone took their children with them?

I have my 20wk scan on the 21st then my consultant appointment on the 26th.

Weve been listening in daily to bubba he/she seems alot more active at bedtime than in the day lol and when Daddy listens in baby moves and kicks about (cant feel it but cant here it)

Havent really felt a distictive movement yet, but my belly feels like it goes tighter towards the bottom sometimes so maybe thats movement?

Glad your all doing fab ladies xx

Thanks Sarah!! :hugs: yer Dylan definitly seems to be sticking now!! and Adrian is after my dad.

It's so great that you can hear baby whenever you want!! Amazing!! I had a really good day of movement yesterday, it was constant and if I doubted it last week, I would have been sure it was baby yesterday, it's so much more stronger and frequent. Although, so far tody, its been quite quiet, which is abit disappointing after yesterday!! I'm just about to upload my 15week bump pic to my journal!! xx

live_in_hope it would be a luverly suprise for you if they found twins :haha:
Im not too bad thankyou :) I have my worry days but im trying not to let them take over! My consultant is luverly :thumbup: Im asking if I can have a scan around 27weeks to see how everything is then after 28weeks I will be having doppler/scans to make sure she's doing well

Yer twins would be great!! :thumbup: but I very much doubt it would happen! lol Aww sorry to hear you're worrying alot, it must be hard, but your doing well to not let them take over and it helps when you have lovely, helpful people supporting you! I'm sure everything will be fine!! :hugs::hugs: xx

awww so dylan it is then if its a boy lol only 14days to go 4 u to know. Yes we have a listen in b4 bed its lovely! Have u had ur mw apt yet? X

wow i'm a onion woop woop 17 wks today girls i took sum bump pics thismorning so i'l upload later x

Last Photo is 17weeks taken this morning.. all the others have been Pm photos so think my bump looks smaller lol x

4th pic 17wks (am)
5th pic 17wks (pm)

Attachments

• My bump 12wks 4 days.JPG
    My bump 12wks 4 days.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 1
  • my bump 14w 6d.JPG
    my bump 14w 6d.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 1
  • my bump 16wks 1 day.jpg
    my bump 16wks 1 day.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1