• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant after Vasectomy Reversal Club (AKA VR BUMP WAGS)

Aww reversal she looks so comfy :) gorgeous piccys :flower:
Hope everyone else is well

awww gorgeous pics, we've been looking into them 2. Even more tempted now lol x

yes ur right they came to the 20wk scan and loved it but found it hard to make certain parts out. Plus we could show off bubba to grandparents etc x

lol ive found a place in solihull £79 for the basic package inc a dvd x

There you go! It was worth shopping around then ay? :thumbup: Thats a great price! Thats even cheaper than mine, I got it wrong when I said mine was £90....it's £140 with a DVD but as a previous customer I do get a free cd-rom with all the piccys on it! :thumbup: xx

Hi everyone! I got my bfp yesterday at 11dpo, 12 weeks after the reversal :thumbup:

Very nervous but excited! I feel more worried about this pregnancy than with my other 2 children! :nope:

Hi everyone! I got my bfp yesterday at 11dpo, 12 weeks after the reversal :thumbup:

Very nervous but excited! I feel more worried about this pregnancy than with my other 2 children! :nope:

Hey!! :wave: congrats again!! :dance: :dance: Great to see you over here!! :thumbup: It seems the first few weeks go by very slowly, I was in denial for ages as with it happening so quickly, I just thought it was all too good to be true, so what your feeling I'm sure is normal and you've been pregnant before so you should have nothing to worry about :hugs: xxx

I've added you to front page now too x

Im moving over to Third Trimester today YAY!:happydance::thumbup::happydance:

here is my 27week boy bump update....

How are all you ladies? hope your all glowing and feeling fab x

Attachments

• My bump 27 weeks (2).jpg
    My bump 27 weeks (2).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 2
wooo!!! :wohoo: 3rd tri!!! :thumbup: And I see your taking with you a gorgeous bump!! Which actually looks smaller than afew weeks ago? :shrug:maybe it coz your wearing black? :shrug: how are you feeling? xxx

wooo!!! :wohoo: 3rd tri!!! :thumbup: And I see your taking with you a gorgeous bump!! Which actually looks smaller than afew weeks ago? :shrug:maybe it coz your wearing black? :shrug: how are you feeling? xxx

Yes think the black helps lol... when i put my cream cardigan on over my butt looks huuuuugggggggggge.. I carry bigger with boys than girls lol!

Im not feeling to bad actually V thank you for asking.. Getting a bit tired at the end of the day but its 1st week kids are back at school :thumbup::haha:

Im getting a little uncomfortable but nothing to bad... How about you? how you feeling? x

I'm sure it doesn't look huge!! lol It's funny that you've been bigger with your boys than with Taylor! :shrug: I'm ok, but sooooo tired it's untrue, 1st week back after a week off is always a killer, but its the last haul now to the end of term and I usually love it but the children are so excited and I just haven't the energy anymore :nope: Just want to come home, rest, sleep and do nothing!! 5 more weeks then I can!! :dance: xx lol xxx

Hi ladies how's everyone doing?? Just popped by to let you know i had my baby on friday. We're both doing well and im so so smitten, ill post a birth story and some pics when i have time to get the laptop out.

I hope you're all doing well and having happy healthy pregnancys xx

Hi ladies how's everyone doing?? Just popped by to let you know i had my baby on friday. We're both doing well and im so so smitten, ill post a birth story and some pics when i have time to get the laptop out.

I hope you're all doing well and having happy healthy pregnancys xx

congratulations :hugs:

awww congratulations!!! great news!! Glad you're both ok, can't wait to read your birth story and see some piccys!! :hugs: xx

Massive congrats on the birth of your little boy :flower::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->