• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant after Vasectomy Reversal Club (AKA VR BUMP WAGS)

My bump V ...

1st pic = 12weeks 4 days

2nd & 3rd pic = 14wks 6days

in my comfy's too lol x

i cant believe the difference :hugs:

Attachments

• My bump.JPG
    My bump.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 4
  • SAM_1258.JPG
    SAM_1258.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 4
  • SAM_1260.JPG
    SAM_1260.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 4
Nothing at all V... Blooming Eck lol....

Owww im intrigued to what travel system you've choosen... Were going for the Silvercross 3D in Jet i think... I had a Graco travel system with Kian, and used it for Taylor too, but i had a maclaren Double pushchair for them both to, so this time i'd like a pram type one :)

I still say Boy :haha: xx

Your bump is lovely xx

I know! Its a shocker isnt it?! lol
We've chosen the Quinny Zapp xtra and a maxicosi cabriofix carseat (which also fixes onto the quinny frame). Can't wait to start getting stuff. Think it'll be easier once we know what we're having!! I've changed my appointment for that. It's now the 14th April!! Ooh exciting!! :dance: xx

Nothing at all V... Blooming Eck lol....

Owww im intrigued to what travel system you've choosen... Were going for the Silvercross 3D in Jet i think... I had a Graco travel system with Kian, and used it for Taylor too, but i had a maclaren Double pushchair for them both to, so this time i'd like a pram type one :)

I still say Boy :haha: xx

Your bump is lovely xx

I know! Its a shocker isnt it?! lol
We've chosen the Quinny Zapp xtra and a maxicosi cabriofix carseat (which also fixes onto the quinny frame). Can't wait to start getting stuff. Think it'll be easier once we know what we're having!! I've changed my appointment for that. It's now the 14th April!! Ooh exciting!! :dance: xx

Oww your pushchair looks lovely! Yes i think knowing the sex will help choose the colour/pattern etc. But its falling upon deaf ears atm lol..

Oww 14th thats not far away yayy! so jealous!

Hey ladies just a update, from sick note me lol :haha:

I have a really sore Left boob quite painful & pins n needles in my left hand so i have the doc's today at 4pm he said sometimes you can get a infection in them.... LOVELY! but best to get it checked out as i'll stress all wkend..

Lovely bump pics girls, they are both coming on really well. I thought i'd be less obsessed with my bump by now but i still cant stop touching it lol.

How are you all? I've had a pants few days dh is really poorly with a bad stomach virus type thing that has dr's baffled so we were at the hospital all day yesterday for bloods and lo didnt seem to be moving much in 24 hours, i'd decided that if he hadn't woken up and started jigging by the time we got home i'd ring the mw. Luckily all the sugar i'd eaten/drunk kicked in at the hospital and he started bopping about and hasn't stopped :thumbup: i still feel so lucky to be here after everything that we have been though, i'm worried all the time and just cant wait for him to be here now.

We put his furniture up last night and all his little clothes are in his draws organised ready to be washed etc instead of sitting in their bags whoo it felt like i was moving him in haha. Once the nursery is all finished i'll post pics up. :happydance:

Lovely bump pics girls, they are both coming on really well. I thought i'd be less obsessed with my bump by now but i still cant stop touching it lol.

How are you all? I've had a pants few days dh is really poorly with a bad stomach virus type thing that has dr's baffled so we were at the hospital all day yesterday for bloods and lo didnt seem to be moving much in 24 hours, i'd decided that if he hadn't woken up and started jigging by the time we got home i'd ring the mw. Luckily all the sugar i'd eaten/drunk kicked in at the hospital and he started bopping about and hasn't stopped :thumbup: i still feel so lucky to be here after everything that we have been though, i'm worried all the time and just cant wait for him to be here now.

We put his furniture up last night and all his little clothes are in his draws organised ready to be washed etc instead of sitting in their bags whoo it felt like i was moving him in haha. Once the nursery is all finished i'll post pics up. :happydance:

Sorry to hear your DH is unwell, hope dr's sorted everything out for him :)
It is a worry when you think they havent moved much, but sometimes i think its we get used to it and dont notice every single movement as much maybe?
Glad bubba had a good kick around for you :happydance::thumbup:

Awwww its lovely when it gets to the stage of washing things through and assembling isn't it:happydance::happydance:

Not long to go now for you xx

Well ladies my doppler arrived today just on my way out to get the kids from school, it wasnt due till next week so bonus!
When i got back in i lubed it up and found bubbas heatbeat straight away....Woooow
Magical it never loses its magic... Bubba even kicked when daddy listened in!

Kian & Taylor love it and think its super, never seen them so quite :)

I higly recommend the Angels sound monitor :thumbup:

Hey! :wave: I'm fine thank you, just getting impatient lol but thats nothing new with me! :dohh: So sorry to hear you DH has been poorly, fingers crossed its nothing catching.... glad to hear baby had a good old wriggle around for you. I like to think I'd start to relax when I can feel it moving but your right, like you, I'd just worry like mad if I couldnt feel it. I'll remember to eat and drink sugary things to kick-start it if its goes quiet onm e! lol

Aww so exciting getting things ready!! I'm very lucky that although I wont be taking my maternity leave until early sept, I work in a school and break up in july so will have about 8 weeks off before the baby comes so I'm going to be sooo busy getting things ready etc, can't wait!! xx

Hi ladies
I have just bought a thermometer to start temping but i have no idea what to do? can anyone help me? when do i start? the first day of a new cycle? and how do i record it etc. Would appreciate any help x x x
P.s: Hope you are all well x

Hi ladies
I have just bought a thermometer to start temping but i have no idea what to do? can anyone help me? when do i start? the first day of a new cycle? and how do i record it etc. Would appreciate any help x x x
P.s: Hope you are all well x

You can start temping either now or if you want to start at the start of your cycle thats fine too..

Take your temp every morning att he same time either orally or vaginally but stick to the same way every time.

Write your temp down and then you can use fertility friend to chart your temp it will tell you when you are fertile and how many dpo you are realy simple to use but if you get stuck give me or Live in hope a shout!

Good luck, i really swear by this method it worked with all my pregnancies! xx

Thanks hun, how do i use fertility friend?? haha i'm pretty rubbish with computers:blush:. I will start tomorrow morning then :happydance: x x

Click on link...https://www.fertilityfriend.com/

then
click start charting now (on the right)
choose a user name & password
then enter your last period details etc
its pretty staright forward hun you'll be fine xx

I think i've worked it out!! (somehow) lol. I haven't started temping yet but will do tomorrow or fri as i got up this morning and took my daughter to school before i checked back on here! I have put symtoms etc on tho x x

It doesn't show anything but the day of my period in my sig! it took me ages to put in all the other stuff lol x x

Well today i had my 16week antenatal appointment..

I am anemic, my levels have dropped quite low for this stage of pregnancy so im on iron tablets now.
Heard Bubba loud & Clear so lovely
Blood pressure was spot on
But i have protein in my urine?? so she sent it off to be tested, hopefully be fine she said it may be bugs in my bladder (eww) and they will treat it with antibiotics if it is.

I asked her about my carpal tunnel as its more in my shoulder & shoulder blade going into my neck, but my hand still gets pins & needles and she seemed to think a trapped nerve so ive booked another appointment to see my actual GP this time lol but thats not until 5/4/11

O no i hope you start to feel better soon hun. You seem to be going through it a bit :hugs: x x x

O no i hope you start to feel better soon hun. You seem to be going through it a bit :hugs: x x x

I'm ok Lou just all the things about pregnancy they dont really tell you about thats all :dohh: ... All worth it in the end though!!
:hugs:

Poor you Sarah!! :hugs: you are going through it, but yes, it's all worth it!! I have my appointment on Tuesday, I hope I get to hear bubbas heart beat too!! Anyway, you've got a doppler!! lol you can sneak a listen whenever you want!! How did your mum enjoy it? Bet she loved it!!
xx

Poor you Sarah!! :hugs: you are going through it, but yes, it's all worth it!! I have my appointment on Tuesday, I hope I get to hear bubbas heart beat too!! Anyway, you've got a doppler!! lol you can sneak a listen whenever you want!! How did your mum enjoy it? Bet she loved it!!
xx

V she loved it! At my 16week appt it was a bit crackly on her doppler but very strong still, we put ours on when we went to bed and WOW how loud and flipping and turning we have a right little cheeky bubba in there lol:haha:

V you'll love your 16week check it makes all even more real!!

Hope your backs ok and not suffering to much, its not a nice thing backache for the best of us but with what you have must be 100 times worse:hugs::hugs:

My urine sample is back today have to ring up after 2pm for results but i have the Dr's in a bit to see if this a bloody trapped nerve in my arm/shoulder so may ask him whilst im there.. I feel like they should have a V.I.P chair for me at the surgery :dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->