• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant after Vasectomy Reversal Club (AKA VR BUMP WAGS)

Just came across this & thought I would come say hi :)
Iv not been replying to threads much for awhile but starting to come on abit more often..Always cautious as to where I post just lately

Just noticed the frontpage is wrong too lol OH has his reversal Sept 2010 so our bfp was only roughly around 9weeks afterwards :)

I hope your all keeping well & bumps are doing great

whoops!! sorry!! I'll change it!! :dohh: even better then!! Wow so many of us wags are getting their bfp's within just afew weeks/months, amazing!!! Glad to hear your doing well, it's so far so good my end!!! Good to hear from you!! :thumbup: xx

Hey ladies!! :wave: for those of you who have just joined us over here or who haven't yet voted, would it be possible for you to pop over to my poll I started and add your vote, it's great for others to see!! Thanks :thumbup: (see link below) xx
https://www.babyandbump.com/success...sal-jan-results-81-25-got-bfp-within-1yr.html

Aww its ok dont be sorry easy mistake :)
Will try commin in here more often :thumbup:

ooh thats exciting! Which doppler have you got? I've seen them on amazon. Are they safe to use? I'm sure they are otherwise they wouldnt sell them, oooh its payday next week, I think I'll get me one!! xx

the doppler I bought is the sonoline B, I got it off ebay I think it was around £48 but well worth it :happydance:

Ooh, this thread is a good idea. It's nice to see so many of you preggers after a VR! I hope when you start having those babies you'll start a VR wag thread over in baby club, then I can join! My LO is 10 weeks old, born a year after VR...

Oww yes thats a brill idea, You could start one already the might me more of us out there in baby club already :)

Thought i'd post a pic of my bump today as its seems really big today, i've had to get DH to go up in the loft and get my old maternity clothes down, they feel so much more comfortable than the ones i had one earlier...

These jeans are like normal ones but with a adjustable waist (like kids ones lol) and so comfy... the others where the sewn in material band which seem to digg in my belly and made me feel uncomfy & nausea-ish... The joy's Ahh?!

Well heres my lil (getting bigger by the day) BUMP... taken at 12weeks 4days (3rd baby)

Attachments

• My bump.JPG
    My bump.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
Oww yes thats a brill idea, You could start one already the might me more of us out there in baby club already :)

Thought i'd post a pic of my bump today as its seems really big today, i've had to get DH to go up in the loft and get my old maternity clothes down, they feel so much more comfortable than the ones i had one earlier...

These jeans are like normal ones but with a adjustable waist (like kids ones lol) and so comfy... the others where the sewn in material band which seem to digg in my belly and made me feel uncomfy & nausea-ish... The joy's Ahh?!

Well heres my lil (getting bigger by the day) BUMP... taken at 12weeks 4days (3rd baby)

oooh!! Look at you with your little bump!! :dance: so cute!! I'm abit bigger (ok quite abit) bigger than you to begin with but my jelly belly seems to be getting abit rounded, especially in the morning! I'll have to take a photo 2moro. I think I'm big for my first but I guess everybodies different??? :shrug:

oooh!! Look at you with your little bump!! :dance: so cute!! I'm abit bigger (ok quite abit) bigger than you to begin with but my jelly belly seems to be getting abit rounded, especially in the morning! I'll have to take a photo 2moro. I think I'm big for my first but I guess everybodies different??? :shrug:

Owww i cant wait to see yours too! i feel really uncomfy after food and at the end of the night, like i cant bend in the middle :haha::haha::blush:

Yay!! I've just had a bath (i'm normally a shower person) and I was amazed at how different my body looks. I'm laying there, looking down and my boobs, not only have they got bigger, they've changed shape and my tummy is alot bigger!! I know exercise wise I haven't done anything this year (I've just been so scared that Id damage something) so I've probably put on abit of 'podge' from lack of exercise but I'm very sure now that I have some pregnancy related bump going on!! :dance: :dance: xx

Yay!! I've just had a bath (i'm normally a shower person) and I was amazed at how different my body looks. I'm laying there, looking down and my boobs, not only have they got bigger, they've changed shape and my tummy is alot bigger!! I know exercise wise I haven't done anything this year (I've just been so scared that Id damage something) so I've probably put on abit of 'podge' from lack of exercise but I'm very sure now that I have some pregnancy related bump going on!! :dance: :dance: xx

I'd say its a deffo bump hun... i'm loving my baths at the mo, so relaxing. My boobs are like air bags in water lol lol...
Must say its great to take my bra off at the end of the day... still quite sore especially my left.

My GP appointment tomorrow :happydance: hopefully hear bumps heartbeat :cloud9:

Ahhh you have bumps now :happydance: i love bumps:thumbup: how is everyone feeling now that your not far off 2nd tri?? (hee hee how exciting) x x x

Ooh, this thread is a good idea. It's nice to see so many of you preggers after a VR! I hope when you start having those babies you'll start a VR wag thread over in baby club, then I can join! My LO is 10 weeks old, born a year after VR...

Congratulations on the birth of your VR baby:happydance: if you dont mind me asking how long had your OH had the vasectomy before he had it reversed? x

Ahhh you have bumps now :happydance: i love bumps:thumbup: how is everyone feeling now that your not far off 2nd tri?? (hee hee how exciting) x x x

Feeling more myself now, still have the odd morning sickness & nausea but much better x thank you for asking xx:thumbup:

Glad your feeling better:thumbup: i cant believe how quickly time has gone tho and cant wait to see the next scan photo's :happydance: x x

Saw my GP today, urine fine, blood pressure good, my blood levels are borderline low so might be anemic but they will keep a eye on them at 16weeks blood tests.

She checked my heartbeat too as of my murmur all good. She didnt want to check babys hb as she said the uterus is still quite tucked behind the pelvis and its hard to get a hb, and she didnt want to worry us if she couldnt find one, so will hear it at 16weeks appt on the 23rd of this month :)

There was me saying i was over the worst of nausea lol and bam... sick this morning and felt sick all morning too... So i went to boots and brought travel bands (travel sickness) and they are for MS too.. Woow they are good dont feel half as bad as i did yay yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->