• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant after Vasectomy Reversal Club (AKA VR BUMP WAGS)

Hey hunny!! Glad you got on ok at your appointment, Im surprised you didnt convince the MW to have a go to find the HB!! lol are you still going to get a doppler? Maybe it was the nerves/excitmente/anticipation of today that made you feel icky? But good that you got those bands and they made you feel better!! :thumbup:
I didn't get to take a piccy this morning of my bump. I was at the National Space Centre all day with my class of 4/5 year olds then on a course 4-7 and got up late so was rush rush rush this morning!! :dohh: lol but will do it 2moro hopefully!!

Got my 12week scan 2moro and can't wait!! Work have given me the morning of work which is even better :dance: so I may get to come home and update before I have to go in to work for the afternoon!!! :dance:

xxx

Good luck hun, cant wait to see your pics again... I listened to Drs orders and was a good girl lol... 23rd March isnt to far away x

Cant wait to see your bump x

MrsRich - thats a cute bump you got there, i feel like a whale at the moment and my belly seems to think it needs an extra layer and has grown a "rug" of hair eeeekkkkk - resisting the urge to get the wax strips on it at the moment lol. The 23rd will be here soon and you'll get to hear that amazing hb i cry every time lol, hope your sickness goes away soon xx

live_in_hope - Hope the scan goes well today and baby co-operates and lets you get some good pics. I cant believe its 12 weeks already, the time seems to be flying by now.

Hope all the other ladies are ok and doing well, im moving over to 3rd tri tomorrow, cant believe it its all birth stories and contractions over there lol. The past week ive been getting progressivly (sp?) more hungry every day and really think i need a lock on my kitchen door lol

Good luck today live in hope, cant wait to see more pics :happydance::happydance: x x

im sure ive read about a few ladies in the past having tubal reversals.. Just do a search like LittleLou said x

hi ladies we had our gender scan yesterday and we are
:pink:team pink:pink:
we are both in total shock as we were expecting her to be a boy

live_in_hope - Hope the scan goes well today and baby co-operates and lets you get some good pics. I cant believe its 12 weeks already, the time seems to be flying by now.

Hope all the other ladies are ok and doing well, im moving over to 3rd tri tomorrow, cant believe it its all birth stories and contractions over there lol. The past week ive been getting progressivly (sp?) more hungry every day and really think i need a lock on my kitchen door lol

Hi Chell!! :wave:
Thank you for your post, the scan went really well and we got some good piccys!! Which I'm surprised at as it wouldnt sit still, I thought it was going to wriggle itself right out of me!! lol. It was beautiful!!

IMG_4274a.JPG

Wow 3rd tri already! Time really does fly!:happydance: Thats funny you should say that about your hair on your tummy, my friend had a boy but she didnt know what she was having but somebody told her that when you get hair on your tummy its the testosterone and that she would probably be having a boy and she did...xx

:wohoo: team :pink: great news!! :thumbup: Are you pleased? Thats lovely news!! awwww. We booked our gender scan yesterday. Have boooked it for 17th April, so 6weeks today! can't wait! Did you get some more piccys? If so, please share!!! :happydance::happydance:

Wooooooooow Congrats on your team pink news... So chuffed for you!
Awwww.. im trying to talk hubby round to finding out babys sex, he is slowy coming round! i keep saying to him it doesnt make it any less magical at the birth. I didnt find out with Kian, but i did with Taylor and it was still as magical :) xx

:wohoo: team :pink: great news!! :thumbup: Are you pleased? Thats lovely news!! awwww. We booked our gender scan yesterday. Have boooked it for 17th April, so 6weeks today! can't wait! Did you get some more piccys? If so, please share!!! :happydance::happydance:

Awwww V thats great news hun, think we will wait for the nhs one which we have on the 21st April.. There is only one scan place by us and its very expensive:dohh:

Awwww.. im trying to talk hubby round to finding out babys sex, he is slowy coming round! i keep saying to him it doesnt make it any less magical at the birth. I didnt find out with Kian, but i did with Taylor and it was still as magical :) xx

Awwww V thats great news hun, think we will wait for the nhs one which we have on the 21st April.. There is only one scan place by us and its very expensive:dohh:

Yer my NHS one is the 4th May, but you know me, I can't wait that long!! Our clinic is about 30mins away but its only £60 and they were great at my 10week one so can't wait to go back. I didnt think that was too bad and they give you 10% off a 3D/4D scan which is only £90!! bargain! xx

Yer my NHS one is the 4th May, but you know me, I can't wait that long!! Our clinic is about 30mins away but its only £60 and they were great at my 10week one so can't wait to go back. I didnt think that was too bad and they give you 10% off a 3D/4D scan which is only £90!! bargain! xx

Thats a good deal then a 4d one by us is £169. for the cheapest package and they go up in price from there:cry: will google around i think x

Thats a good deal then a 4d one by us is £169. for the cheapest package and they go up in price from there:cry: will google around i think x

Blimey! Yer I would shop around for sure!! Good luck xx

YAYYYY!!!! I'm 14weeks today and a lemon owwwww few more weeks and i'll be feeling bubba move xx
:cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance:

Bought baby a beautiful babygrow today it say's I love my Daddy & Daddy loves me! arrrrrhh xx

the suit
:hugs:

Happy 14 weeks!!! wow where is the time going!!??? :dance: Amazing!! wow yer, afew more weeks and you'll get to feel baby moving, that'l be amazing! I can't wait!! :dance: let me know asap when you doooo!!! :dance: xx

Happy 14 weeks!!! wow where is the time going!!??? :dance: Amazing!! wow yer, afew more weeks and you'll get to feel baby moving, that'l be amazing! I can't wait!! :dance: let me know asap when you doooo!!! :dance: xx

Will do V, once ive told Daddy you'll be next to know lol xx:haha:

Not long for you either soon nipping along now :):happydance:

Hey ladies how is everyone??

V how did your baby show go? did you buy loads of goodies??

We tried out our car seat in the car yesterday as i'd kept Taylors and it dont bloody fit in our car the seat belts are to short, so we will have to get a new one now lol... and i forgot how expensive they are :( never mind safety first xx

Owww i wonder what fruit im going to be tomorrow?? this week has flown by.. (i like it)
1 week nearer my 16wk MW appointment :)

I ordered a angelsounds Doppler last night off Amazon. I cant wait to hear bubba's HB im so excited!!

My sickness & tiredness are much better now still have the odd morning where baby says nope you can be sick today lol... but loads loads better :)

May sound daft but when i dont have all my sicky tired feeling i worry everything is ok with bubba, which im sure is 100% normal and we all feel like this sometimes.

Went on a shopping spree yesterday loads of maternity wear and comfy pants lol xx

Hey! :wave:

Glad to hear your sickness and tiredness is better Sarah, :thumbup: My ickyness has long gone (i was sooo lucky to have never been sick! But my tiredness has come back abit these past few days but I think its work, It's been really busy and I've not stopped. I was in bed and asleep by half 8 last night!!! Must have needed it!! Yay for getting your doppler!! Can't wait to hear that you've heard baby's HB!!

I didn't buy anything from the baby show!!!! :shock: I know!! lol. Although we did choose what 'travel system' we want now. Love it!! I'd upload a piccy but tdont think the piccys do it any justice really.

But I do have some piicys to upload!! My very first BUMP PICS!!!!!! :dance: :dance: After so many comments at work today about me 'popping out' I thought, obviously I'm not just looking 'fat' but actually have a bump and god am I proud of it!! I love it and can't stop touching it!! Sorry about what I'm wearing, I just got in from work and changed me trousers!! lol.

Anyway, here goes. My bump at 13 weeks 2 days (Its huge I think!!)

bump1a.JPG bump2a.JPG bump3a.JPG

Nothing at all V... Blooming Eck lol....

Owww im intrigued to what travel system you've choosen... Were going for the Silvercross 3D in Jet i think... I had a Graco travel system with Kian, and used it for Taylor too, but i had a maclaren Double pushchair for them both to, so this time i'd like a pram type one :)

I still say Boy :haha: xx

Your bump is lovely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"