Pregnant again and very scared

Hahaha well at least he is eating well. ^^ and growing.
Hopefully the meds work and make it easier on you :)

So just had my scan and timmy has turned from being engaged and head down to breech. And also i have reduced amniotic fluid. Waiting to see what doc says now. Midwife said that they will probably book me in for a c-section. So looks like it didn't work out for both of us... ah well as long as our rascals are healthy :)

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe he will turn again? I wish I could've given you some of my extra fluid! 😂

You will hold him in your arms soon! It's so exciting!

Hey dana. So good news Timmy was born on Saturday morning at 5:19. Was a pretty crazy birth xD

Cause remember how I told you friday I'd be going in for a section? Well that night I went to bed with usual uncomfortable contractions. Nothing much. And then at 3 I woke up and they were so intense and horrible. So after them coming over and over and making me collapse. I woke up my DH with crying out. And told him we need to go to the hospital.
So when we were on our way to the hospital the contractions were already every 3 to 4 min apart and 1 min long.
When we were almost at the hospital they were already 2 min apart.
They Brought me in admissions and said that they needed to set me up first. So went in during that time had another two contractions. She barely got the monitor on my belly that she took the off again and said she doesn't need them. They need to get the doctor now.
So at that point I was having the contrations back to back. Doctor came in and checked my cervix and I was already 7 cm dilated.
So off they went racing Me down the corridor to the theatre with the doctors hand Still up my vag. We got in the lift and I had gone up to 8 cm dilated. They were shouting at me to stop pushing.
But I couldn't help it. And then when they pushed me into the OR, I was fully dilated and Timmy was pushing his bum down the birthcanal. Everything was happening so fast and I was Still having the push contractions and at the same time they were trying to put me to sleep.

Finally he was born and it took me another 2 hours to wake up. To think if he would've been head down I might've given birth in the lift :rofl:

That was definitely a crazy experience.

But he is wonderful and just an angel. He is sleeping and eating the way he is supposed to. And omg not a bother on him. People could be getting loud and he still keeps sleeping.

Attachments

• 2017-10-24 10.22.08.jpg
    2017-10-24 10.22.08.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 4
Congrats! Look at him, he's so precious! ❤

How are you feeling?

well i was in hospital now for 4 days and finally got to go home. So glad to be home but pains got a bit worse when i was home. Think i overdid it the first day i was home.

My Dh is being amazing. Thankfully he is off now for 2 weeks. He got paternity leave so thank god! :D Mostly staying in bed upstairs but now after a week i am moving around the house more. Just can't do stairs too much yet.

I am kinda sad i wasn't the first to hold and see Timmy but at least he is healthy and alright. That's the main thing. Still feel like something was taken from me. :(

How long did it take you to recover from the c section?

Breastfeeding is going well :) he is drinking a lot :D Hormones have been going crazy :D i am crying about everything and i keep getting hot flashes like crazy and yay sex drive is coming back in full force. And ofc we can't have sex :cry:

But at least now i know it was just because i was pregnant that i didn't feel up to it :haha:

Anyway how is it going with little Eli? Timmy is now 1 week old and i still can't stop looking at him :haha:

Hey Vela! Eli is a month old now and I'm finally feeling better! My insides still hurt but it's bearable lol. Eli eats like a piglet and is getting close to 9 lbs. He's still having trouble with his reflux, meds are not helping much. I am not getting much sleep.

Man I used to cry so much those first few weeks! It's not fun, stupid hormones 😅

I understand how you feel. I wasn't able to see Eli until like 7 hours after my c-section. I missed out on the skin to skin I got with Zachy right after he came out. Since I had an emergency c-section and everything happened so fast (not as fast as you though! lol) I feel like I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to my belly. I was pregnant and then bam 30 minutes later he's out! I also hated being cut open... It made me feel so violated.😲 How are you feeling about it?

i know what you mean about the whole c-section. I feel like something was taken from me and i can't get it back. It's like i didn't get the closure. It just happened all so fast.

I hate having to recover from this stupid surgery. I just want to go out and take a walk with little timmy and do stuff in the house. It just sucks with having to take it easy. Is yours as freakily numb as mine? It feels sickening when i get close to the wound. i hear it's going to stay like that and you'll never get the feeling back around that area :(

wow a month has already passed for you? Time flies.. I can't believe Timmy is a week old already. We have another visit from the Health nurse on tuesday so we'll see if he gained a bit. :) i think he has. His cheeks have gotten a bit more chubbier :haha:

Oh btw how is the nursing going? Timmy is eating so much :D at first he was too tired to eat and i always felt like exploding and now my boobs almost can't keep up with his eating :rofl:

It's numb a couple of inches around my incision. It is really creepy! I was told it could take up to a year for the feeling to come back and that some women never got it back. Some days I'm number than others.

It's strange I have the feeling my period is gonna come back. I'm breastfeeding and pumping. Little guy eats every hour and a half. I'm so pooped but yet I'm starting to feel used to it. Yesterday he was comfort nursing gor 3 hours! 😥 Remembering that he won't be little forever and that I'll miss those moments help me get through it.

I know you're dying to go out lol After a week I was allowed to go sit at the park (it's 2 houses away from our house.) I was pooped from just doing that. After 3 weeks I started taking walks again. I would get really woozy though. Finally this week the wooziness is gone! I guess I'm mostly recovered. 😊👍

How is your older son taking all the changes? Mine is not jealous but he finds it hard that we don't spend as much time together. It makes me sad too, but Eli's a "fusslet" and he hates sleeping anywhere but on us. Andddd he's a boob addict. 😂

🐸 Eli's first Halloween! 🐸

Attachments

• SavedImage_20171031_161453_16-1.jpg
    SavedImage_20171031_161453_16-1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4
aw he looks adorable. :) i couldn't get a picture of Timmy in his outfit. he was fast asleep through the whole thing :rofl:
yeah i heard stuff about the numbness not ever going away. that would suck. the last few days I've been feeling much better but still need to take it easy. i even went for a tiny walk today but now i'm wrecked from it. cant even walk down the stairs anymore.

Timmy eats a lot too.. especially he overeats and then pukes most of it up again. Elijah seems to be doing pretty well with him. he is just really bad lately with pooing again. he isn't going to the toilet.. its so frustrating and i dont know if it's because of Timmy or just something else. besides that he is quite sad cause he cant do much with me seeing as i'm just not able right now and Timmy is very demanding with breastfeeding.

and now he is getting sick too (Elijah is) and i keep having to tell him to stay away from Timmy.

Driving for me is worst i think, i mean passenger seat. It's so painful especially Ireland loves their speedbumps. or coughing and sneezing. always feels like my insides are being bust open.:cry:

Yikes I avoided cars for a good month lol (It helps that we don't have one 😅)

I started spotted tonight, I'm getting period cramps. I'm hoping my period stays away! I mean seriously, I bf every 1:30 hour lol how can it be back??? 😥

Hmm maybe your Eli is regressing. It's been known to happen when kids get a new sibling. I'm surprised Zachy isn't. He makes a point of screaming and making a racket when I tell him to be quiet when Eli is sleeping and I'm trying to get stuff done! 😒 I think he does it mostly on purpose but often he can't control himself.

We all have a cold here. Eli's got a bit of a stuffy nose but so far so good.

yeah we have a car but my DH's mother can't drive by herself because she is only a learner driver and she needs me to sit in the car with her to drive. And omg... it's horrible in passenger seat.

That is so weird you are having your period.. i never had mine when i bf my elijah. Only when i reduced it to night time Bf. Maybe it's still a bit of Postpartum bleeding? you should ask your doctor.

Yeah i think he is regressing a bit. Because it all started shortly before Timmy was born. I know what you mean with the screaming and crying when the baby's are asleep. My elijah does the same. He knows he is asleep and still bangs around on his cot and keeps coming in shouting and throwing stuff. And then i have to keep getting mad with him. He keeps saying to me that i'm only angry lately but it's just because he is really pushing his boundaries lately. It's like he is acting up all over again.

It's very frustrating and the baby blues don't make it any better. Everytime i get angry with him, I burst out in tears. I'd say my Dh is looking forward to my hormones going back to normal. :D

yeah Timmy's been sneezing a lot and he keeps spitting up a lot. DId your Eli do the same when he had acid reflux?

He gets really fussy before he gets it all out. My sister and her Boyfriend are coming for a visit next week and they want to do all these sightseeings and i am not able. If i would've known i was going to have a csection i would've told them to come later.

Anyhoo besides that Timmy just gained all his weight back and then some :) so at least he is eating really well :D

Eli is officially 10lbs at 5 weeks! Not bad for a late preemie lol

Take it easy on the outings or if you really want to go make sure you sit often and drink a lot of water.

Zachy has been really grumpy these past few days, lots of tantrums and screaming. It's so irritating especially when it wakes up the baby. 😞

I have a massive man cold now, everything hurts. I really hope Eli doesn't get it. Our milk is supposed to protect them.

I read that lots of sneezing is normal. It's their body's way of making sure the nose can breathe since they can't breath out of their mouths until they're 3 months old I think. When Eli has reflux, he arches his back and head backwards and he makes faces. He spits up a lot too. His doctor is gonna try another medication since the one we have isn't helping much with his pain.

oh man that sounds like my Timmy now. he has been spitting up a lot and he just cries out suddenly and arches back and seems like he is really uncomfortable. Have to wait now until monday to see our doctor. thought it was something i ate first. hate that he is feeling so bad. i have been feeling much better the last few days. was able to walk a bit further now. so real glad to get out of the house. yeah Elijah has been having bad tantrums but he is getting better. getting more used to having Timmy around. wow cant believe Eli is 10 pounds already!! Time flies. Timmy was 6lbs12oz last time we weighed. that was a week ago. gonna go for weighing soon again. :)

I bet Eli is at least 11lbs now lol A Facebook memory popped up yesterday from 5 years ago. It said that at 7 weeks Zachy was 13lbs! He was born full term though.

I still can't believe their birthdays are 5 days apart! 😅 This is gonna kill our budget! 😂 The worse is that we had planned to start trying in January so they wouldn't be born in the same month. I still can't wrap my head around it. Yesterday I wrote October as Eli's birth month in his baby book. *face palm* lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->