Pregnant again and very scared

Oh God I know!!! I feel like a grandma when I try to walk or get up from something. Even just turning in bed is a task. :haha:

I had the same problem with my German grandparents they always pronounced it wrong. But they got it eventually ^^ I always wanted to give him the nickname eli but for some reason when he was born it just never stuck. Just ended up calling him Elijah.

I have a doctors appointment on friday. They'll be checking how he is laying. I know he is head down in cephalic position with his back on my right side but u feel like the last 2 weeks he has moved further down. So can't wait to see how he is now.

The pressure down there is intense. Feel like he is going to fall out anytime. :rofl:

And this fatigue is really hitting hard now at the end.. So tired all the time.

Hey Vela, I'm not doing too good either lol 😥

Here's a copy/paste of the result of my ultrasound yesterday.

- I have too much fluid.
- Baby's head is huge, the rest of him is average.
- Baby's presenting himself by the butt.
- Baby's got the cord wrapped around his neck.

So basically I was told that he had until next week to turn on his own. If he doesn't, they will have to turn him if it doesn't mess up with the cord worse. I might need a c-section if the oxygen doesn't circulate well enough in the cord.

Because I have too much fluid, I might go into premature labor.

Baby was not cooperating, he kept hiding his face and he was in a really weird position with his neck bent backward.

I'm hoping my doctor calls me soon. They said not to worry, but of course I'm worried. I just want to hide in my bed forever. 😭😭😭

Oh dear that's not good at all. If he turns it could make things worse though with the cord. Did they say they'd do an early c-section? I totally feel for you. The way they expect you to just relax. Do they not realise that we panic like crazy. At least if he is born early he will he alright now. Are you going in for another scan in a few days or a week at least?

I was at my appointment yesterday and they didnt even do an ultrasound... she just asked me if I had any.more contractions. And i just said kind of off and on. Usually more to the night and she just said all is good and she wants to see me in 4 weeks... 4 weeks??
I was so shocked... If i even make it to 4 weeks. Stupid Irish health system.. can't believe this. In Germany I went every week at the end. And they checked my cervix and everything back then. Here they do nothing. Might as well safe the petrol money and not go. I was so annoyed at that

Kirsty, I hope the bleeding is under control and you are ok.

following i saw you on another thread hope you are ok

Friday I had lots of contractions so I headed to the hospital. They gave me 2 shots to boost the baby's lungs. They tried to stop the contractions with morphine but it didn't work. In the end my cervix didn't dilate more than 2 cms so they sent me home. I'm now on bed rest and i have an ultrasound on Wednesday. If baby is still presenting feet first they'll give me a c-section date. I can't wait for him to come out, I'm so scared!

He tried to turn today, the right side of my belly where his head is was so soft. I guess he couldn't in the end because he's back where he was. 😅

That's ridiculous Vela! You will surely have given birth in 4 weeks. 😲

Oh dear looks like we both had that scare now lol. It's like they are sending us on a test run the little rascals.
I'm glad he is staying in for a bit longer. Did they say he is still feet first? Maybe he did turn ;)

God I hope you don't have to do a c section but if it's necessary for the wellbeing of little elijah then it's best. Wish you lots of luck and hope all goes well.

Yeah I am super frustrated about the 4 week wait. Espaxially I am waking up now at night every hour with a contraction. Even during the day I have really painful ones.. have a bunch of mucus coming out.with a bit of blood in it. So think it might not be much longer.

Hope he stays in for at least another 2 weeks ^^

Guess both of our guys aren't making it easy on us. Hope you will still be able to throw that bday party for your son. Let me know how it went :) got my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Hey girls. I went to the hospital wednesday morning because I was spotting. I felt like crap but they still sent me home.

Thursday morning I woke up with a pad full of red blood so I had to go in again. I had really bad contractions and after testing me they found out my water was trickling. So they gave me an emergency c section because Mr Eli was still feet first!

He came out at 36 weeks and 1 day weighting 6.6lbs and measuring 18 inches long. He spent a day in the nicu because of funny breathing but now he's in the room with us. Breastfeeding is going good. 😄 The only thing is that he arches back his neck a lot. He was doing that in one of my last ultrasounds. We will see the doctor tomorrow.

I hope everything is well for you guys!

Oh yay!! Elijah is born :) awww... I bet you are so in love right now :hugs: congrats!! I am so happy that he is doing great. And 36 weeks is alright.

Glad to hear breastfeeding is going well :) and hope he keeps behaving for his mummy... I wanna see a pic of the little cutie :)

Can't wait for my big day ^^ so happy for you :hugs: has your son seen him yet? How did he react?

My son loves his little bro. No jealousy so far! Eli is so tiny, he floats into his newborn clothes lol How are you feeling Vela?

Attachments

• SavedImage_20171004_070900_04-1.jpg
    SavedImage_20171004_070900_04-1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 5
  • SavedImage_20170930_173137_16-1.jpg
    SavedImage_20170930_173137_16-1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 5
Aw he is adorable <3<3<3 I am so glad that everything is going great. He is tiny hahahah... but oh so gorgeous :) good job! :thumbup::thumbup:

I'm so impatient hahaha... can't wait to finally see my little guy. Doing everything to get prepared for the big day. Hope the next two or three weeks go fast :haha:

I bet it's wonderful to hold him and cuddle him. I'm so happy for you :hugs: hope timmy decides to come soon :winkwink:

Hey Vela. I'm having trouble recovering from the c-section. I'm so exhausted and sore. &#128553;

Enjoy those last few weeks! My delivery happened so fast I didn't get to enjoy his last kicks lol

He should be our last baby. I'm so sad about it. Obviously my body doesn't handle pregnancy well lol I just want to stop time so he can stay a baby forever. &#128557;&#128557;&#128557;

How is it going with your son? I'm still waiting for the official adhd diagnosis for Zachy. It looks like we won't be able to skip the meds... He is so impulsive, he hits his friends at school everyday and he doesn't know why. &#128549;

Awww. My little guy has barely any room left in there haha. . Am now at 38 weeks and done with all the pain. I want to cry when I turn in bed. It's just so painful and now the nausea is coming back. Ugh... I know it's not easy when they are born but I'll be glad to have my body back.

Yeah a c-section I hear is hard to recover from. Do you have a bit of support at home at least?

Well we are still waiting for the diagnoses but should have it soon. It seems like it's getting worse with my son every day. Especially in school. He has meltdowns almost everyday now in school and he has a hard time finding friends because of the way he is. And especially with schoolwork... teachers told me that they have seen he can do all of it and he picks it up so quick but because he is so overwhelmed in the mainstream class, he can't focus enough to show his potential. And omg he shocked me with maths the other day. He could add without using his fingers. He just knew it right away.

We need the diagnoses so he can finally get the support he needs in school and in his life. Everything takes so long here.. ugh... wish they would hurry it up.

I have no patience :rofl: hope to send you some pics of my little guy soon ^^

I remember how uncomfy it is at the end! Eli kept kicling me down there and I could barely move. Hang on Vela, you're almost there!

My hubby got 3 weeks off and he's a great help. Breastfeeding every 2 hours is exhausting! I can't wait for my incision to be healed. Right now I've still got some bloody bandages and I can't unstick them, they've got to fall off on their own. So gross lol

My kid enjoys going around the house adding stuff lol He's advanced academically but he can't control his behavior. He's impulsive and hyper. It sure is long waiting for help. We've known he had something off since he was 2. Hopefully the meds will help. We did not want to come to this but after trying many things it's our last resort. &#128549;

I know! Next week is my due date. Hopefully they will finally check my cervix and see if he is at least ready or something. I've been having consistent contractions and then they just go away :cry: I am so done. Just want my little baby in my arms. Feel like I am constantly starting labor and then it's just gone. I've said to my dh now that I won't know when I actually am in labor cause I won't believe it :rofl:

Yeah breastfeeding can be exhausting. I remember when I was breastfeeding my son,it used to feel like he was draining the bit of energy I had out of me.

How is he sleeping? Oh it's so nice to have that extra help especially when you are still healing. Hope your wound heals fast for you. Must be horrible having that. But at least Elijah is happy and healthy :)

I have adhd too and I was put on meds. On one hand it really helped but on the other I hated them because I used to feel like I was a lifeless puppet. It sucked. Hope it helps him.

Hey Vela. I hope Timmy comes out soon! You're almost there! &#128077;

Eli has terrible reflux so I'm taking him to the doctor's tomorrow. He sleeps well in our arms but not in his crib. Being on his back makes the reflux worse. My hubby is going back to work on monday. I'm dreading doing the night shift on my own. &#128549;

Awww.. poor eli. Hope he feels better soon. Hahaha yeah the night shift alone won't be fun xD good luck with that.

I'm dying here. I am so impatient. I want my little guy out. Got my hospital appointment tomorrow. Gonna hopefully see how far I am dilated and maybe they will do a sweep. I have been worried since yesterday. Because it seems like he isn't moving as much anymore. It could go a few hours until I feel him moving. I'm gonna say something about that tomorrow. Let you know how it goes. Hopefully he is fine in there. Been listening to his hb a bit more again.

Good luck at your appointment tomorrow! &#128516;

Eli went to the doctor today. He's a fattling lol he gained 2 lbs in 3 weeks! The doc prescribed him a med for his reflux. He's 3 weeks old today. I think he's starting another growth spurt. &#128556; And all I want to do is eat cookies and chocolate and sleep. &#128514;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->