Pregnant again and very scared

Yeah the mood swings creep on me so suddenly. It's crazy. But besides that I do have my energy back a bit. Can't wait for the gender scan. My Dh is actually hoping for a girl. I don't really mind, either is fine. I just want it to be healthy and everything to go well. I would love to have a girl because we will also be done after this one and it be nice to have one of each. Apparently everyone is telling me now that it's a girl by the shape of my bump xD

I just really wanna go crazy shopping ^^ I hope everything is going well with lubru. Haven't heard anything from her in a while. How far along would she be?

I'm dying to go clothes shopping too! I'm not sure how far Lubru would be, 15 weeks? She hasn't posted anything since saying the midwife couldn't find the hb. I really hope all turned out well. 😯

hey Dana ^^ oh great!! you found out already!! Congrats :) We have our gender scan tomorrow. So excited !! ^^ Did you have a feeling that it was going to be a boy? Any names yet? :)

so excited and happy for you <3 :hugs:

I hope lubru is ok. Hope everything went well with her baby..

Thanks. &#128522; I had no clue this time, I couldn't pick a side lol I hope baby uncrossed his/her legs for you! My baby had his legs crossed AND his hand covering his bits! &#128514; I had to lie down on my side to get him to move, poor little guy lol We chose the name Elijah. &#10084;

Any news Vela? I went baby clothes shopping and was pretty reasonable lol Next things to buy are paint for the boys' room, a crib mattress and a car seat! Gonna wait until August though, give a chance to my savings account! &#128514;

We found out its a boy too xD <3 awww your son will have the same name as my son ^^

We picked the name Timothy. Named him after my father.. he is so proud ^^ we're so happy. ^^ already bought the buggy and got the bed put away.. and bought of a few bits. So excited now... Can't wait ^^ how are you feeling? Mine spread his legs and everything. She knew in like seconds xD

Congrats on your boy! &#10084; Timothy is a lovely name. I think I'm getting some of those mood swings you were talking about lol I cry at the littlest things! I feel so heavy, sometimes I feel like my skin can't stretch anymore. How are you doing?

I'm doing pretty good ^^ still have some days where I just cry about everything but their not so bad. But I am having such problems lately with sleeping. I'd be in so much pain in my hips and there is this spot where my thighs and vaginal bone meet that burns. And it's so painful. I always hurts at the end of the day... especially then at night when I'm trying to sleep.. a pregnancy pillow helps a little but not much.

Belly is growing but weirdly not gaining any weight on the scale... although I'm not that hungry all the time. It's weird.. I remember how I used to be so hungry with my son.. not this time around though. Been a bit more tired and exhausted lately again... but I'm excited to getting all the baby stuff now ^^ all the little tiny clothes.. Can't even remember my son once being so tiny. :D

Do you feel like this is still taking forever.. which we were already at the end. I want my little Timothy in my arms <3

Can't wait.:happydance:

Don't talk to me about sleeping! My butt, thighs and legs are always sore and numb and stop me from sleeping. &#128551; If I use my pregnancy pillow I get way too hot.

This week I was nauseous and I barely ate... Still managed to gain 1 1\2 lb! &#128517; I think it's all going in my belly and my thighs. I keep bumping my bump everywhere lol

I can't wait to reach 24 weeks so Eli will be viable. I keep feeling like I'm going to explode, my whole belly hurts and pulls. I don't want to explode until he's viable lol

Hey dana thought I'd check in and see how everything is going. ^^ can't wait to meet my little boy. Do you have everything ready for the big day?

I've been to the hospital lately a few times cause of contractions and period cramps. On magnesium now to keep the contractions at bay. Packing the last few things for hospital. And don't have the mattress yet for the bed, waiting on that but should be here next week.

Besides that we are all ready.

Hey Vela! We are mostly ready, we still need a car seat and a stroller. I'm waiting for them to go on sale. My little guy started school yesterday! Time is flying by so fast! I feel like a beached whale, I have no energy and I have anemia. Baby was head down on tuesday, I hope he stays that way! No contractions for me, but lots of growing belly pains.

hey dana ^^ yeah its hard to find a stroller isn't it? i thankfully still had the car seat from my first and its still in good condition. so Using that again. Having a rough day today... just feel like shit and mood is really down. Just feel like crying about everything. I just can't wait until our little guy is out. I'm so done being pregnant lol
just found out the other day that my son is on the autism spectrum disorder and that has been hard to digest.. i think i hadn't actually realized it.. or was still in shock maybe its just now hit me. I feel like i can't get mad at him now for things because he can't help it.. It's all new to me so i don't know how to take this on. I have been reading about it alot. Have to think now about school if we're leaving him in mainstream class or putting him into the autism unit class. I just want him to have fun at school and not have a hard time. He is so precious and i'd hate for him to be bullied or treated differently.

Anyway think it's just all piling up. Sorry needed to vent. lol guess we all have days where we jsut need to let it out.

I hear you! My son has possible adhd, they won't diagnose him until he's 6. He also has sensory issues. Things have never been easy at daycare or at home, I just hope school will be different. This weekend he told me I was stupid, that I wasn't nice and that he wants to change mommies. Sigh. It makes me feel so down. I wonder if this baby will be the same! God knows I love my son, he can be the sweetest, but man this week he's on a mean streak.

I am getting so huge, I just want him to come out. But then I think of the chaos that will ensue and I'm like nope, stay in little guy lol. My son is happy about getting a brother, but I'm sure he's going to regress and feel jealous. Not looking forward to that. Does that worry you?

Sorry, I needed to vent too! &#128517;

Hey sometimes we all need to vent. Especially now at the end. It's just so hard to do anything and it's even harder when you have another child to take care of. My house looks like a mess and I want to cry cause it's dirty but at the same time everytime I try to bend over or do anything I have a contraction or I just feel like crying from the effort. And omg the fatigue. .

On Sunday i was in hospital because of preterm labor. Thankfully it didn't progress to anything. Got the steroid shots but thankfully the contractions calmed down. Had them every 4 min and then they shortened to every 3 min. Seriously thought this was it but thankfully not.
It be too early. But think this little guy is gonna be early.. my milk just came in 2 days ago.. I am leaking all over the place and they are rock hard. Also he feels like he has dropped even more now and he was already head down. Just hoping he stays in for another 2 weeks atleast.

Oh that's not fun Vela. I hope your little guy stays in there for a couple more weeks! Mine seems to want to escape as well. I get lightning crotch all the time and I've got pressure down there plus lower back pain.

I sleep like 2 or 3 hours max at night. Fortunately I'm off work so when my son leaves for school I take a 3 hours nap. Tonight's different, it's 5:00am and I'm sitting in the bath wide awake lol

I can't stop cleaning and organizing everything in sight. It's kinda fun though lol but really hard to do with a big belly! I'm stressing about getting the last bits I need for baby and me. I dread shopping for nursing bras! I just want to have everything so I can pack my hospital bag. I also want to put together a little gift bag full of fun things for my son. I'll give it to him when he comes visit at the hospital so he doesn't feel left out! &#9786;

Oh God your lucky being able to take that nap.. not even then can I get comfortable.. it's horrible. Guess it's preparing us for what's to come :D

Yeah I spend a lot of time in the bath too. Only time I'm not in pain. I want to clean stuff and organize all the time but I can't because if I do to much the contractions come back so basically on light bedrest again and it's so annoying especially when your in nesting mode. I got some nice nursing bras at penneys and they weren't expensive at all. I wasn't looking forward to buying any either because my size is so hard to find. Boobies too big :D. Couldn't believe they actually had my size there. I went shopping with elijah the other day so it was all about him that day. Think that helped alot. He misses doing things with Me that I just can't really do with him right now and I think that's why he is so cranky.

Got all my hospital bags packed and ready to go. :) just can't wait for that big day but at the same time super nervous and scared :D I want to have a natural birth this time without painkillers and inducing. Been practicing breathing and doing kegels. Also eating 6 dates a day so my cervix gets nice and soft. So hopefully all this will help.

I didn't know your son was called Elijah! This little guy is gonna be an Elijah too. &#128522;

I feel like my belly had a growth spurt today. Baby is pressing on nerves, so randomly when I walk one of my legs will stop working. It's really awkward lol Less than 6 weeks left right? Right??? &#128514;

Yeah it's so rare to hear elijah. :D everybody loves the name though. Lol...

Timmy feels like he is about to fall out of me :rofl: my DH pushed against my Vag with his leg yesterday and it felt like bliss.. it like lifted the pressure off of it. The things we feel while pregnant :haha:

I tell myself possibly only 4 or 5 weeks xD makes it a bit easier. Lol can't wait for this to be over... I say this now and then after a while I'll think back and just remember how wonderful it was to be pregnant :D

It was hard at first for my french speaking parents to pronounce it lol We call him Eli, it's easier. &#128077;

I vowed to myself to remember how hard this pregnancy was on my body! I'm only 30 but I feel like I'm 60... On the bright side I have a doctor appointment tomorrow. I can finally have the result of my blood test. &#128517;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->