Pregnant Man??

M

MILF2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCmT7PYeqlY&feature=related

I know that this is an old story, but would be interested to hear what you girlies think.

x

So im guessing at he used to be a woman ? Im confused lol WHAT?

I think it's great and people shouldn't have a problem with it, each to their own and people should be able to live how they want without people judging them and looking down of them!!!!

He is a woman posing as a man basically he hasn't had the operation to make him a man he just takes hormones to give him facial hair and a deep voice.

So he is a she x

So im guessing at he used to be a woman ? Im confused lol WHAT?

Yes something like that!

They bought sperm off the internet and did the insemination at home!!!!! :wacko:

In this video, they announce that they are pregnant AGAIN!!!

I think it's rank you should be a woman or a man, I have no problem with sex changes but I do have a problem with people who can't make their mind up then make thousands on a documentary about something which is not out of the ordinary anyway. He is not a man he is a woman a very confused one at that.

I think it's rank you should be a woman or a man, I have no problem with sex changes but I do have a problem with people who can't make their mind up then make thousands on a documentary about something which is not out of the ordinary anyway. He is not a man he is a woman a very confused one at that.

I thought that initially, but this whole transexual thing is psycological. I guess if it were not proven that 'she' was not mentally prepared enough to become a bloke, would'nt they refuse to give him the meds and the operation???

Sorry Amy but I think it's every unfair of you to call this rank!! Why on earth does it matter what people do with their own bodies? I take people as I find them and do not judge them....

I'm sorry but I'm actually kind of annoyed I'm even posting on this let's worry about ourselves and babies that's the important thing here!! Bye

As long as they are good parents and love their kids then i dont see any issue with what sex they are

If you watched the documentary this man didn't have the operation because he wanted to have children, but men cannot give birth to a baby so in my eyes this man wanted the best of both worlds. He is not a pregnant man at all he is a women who is subjecting his children to a life of misery how unfair is it for his child to have to go to school and say my dad gave birth to me. I stand by what I say I completely disagree with the whole thing. If you want to be a man then that's fine but see the whole thing through!

im guessing he was a woman once but also i want to know - how did the mother manage to breastfeed?

I've seen it!! The important thing is the baby is wanted and loved nothing else matters to me and shouldn't to anyone else!! I think it's narrow minded and backwards thinking to have any issue with this, it's 2011 for gods sake....

im guessing he was a woman once but also i want to know - how did the mother manage to breastfeed?

Not everyone can breastfeed you know!! Doesn't mean the baby is not getting the proper care or whatever...

did nancy used to be a man? at the end of the interview the lady said 'have you inseminated him again' to nancy and she said yes

Not everyone can breastfeed you know!! Doesn't mean the baby is not getting the proper care or whatever...

pardon? i just asked how did nancy manage to breast feed - i didnt think it was possible unless you had given birth. in otherwords - how did she manage to produce milk as she didnt give birth. im even more confused now i have got to the end of the interview - did nancy used to be a man and still have man parts to be able to inseminate thomas?

where in that post did i say anything about anyone not breast feeding or a baby not getting proper care? think you need to read it again x

I have no problem with it, really, transgender people get enough harassment from the general population as it is. However, I do find it curious that he is psychologically male yet still wants to undergo what is arguably one of the most 'female' experiences you can. :shrug:

She injected the sperm into Thomas, she took hormones which enabled her to breastfeed!

I'm sorry ladies but I don't agree with the whole thing I think it's wierd no matter what century we are in, wether the kids are loved or not, they will be subject to bullies as kids are cruel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->