Pregnant or ttc over 35 with teenagers?

15 weeks and 3 days :)......
5 more days until gender scan :) so excited, I can't wait to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl :) or as my friend says ... Whether it has a cheeseburger or a hotdog lol :) great analogy :) lol

Hi there - love the 'cheeseburger / hotdog' analogy. I can't wait to find out if boy or girl too. Am 16 weeks 2 days now and have to wait till 20 weeks scan for gender (21st Dec) be great to know this time. Keep us posted to whether yr havin a cheeseburger or hotdog :flower: xx Sparkly

Hi I'm 37 and got a clear bfp
I have 15/12/10/8 and 18 month old so this is my 6th
And I have only 1 girl the rest r boys :) ... Hi every one :)

Wow congratulations spanny, what age is your girl? I could use some boy dust right about now :) gender scan in 4 days :) woohoo :)

Welcome to this thread :)

I will sparkly :) I'm so excited, part of me says boy and part of me says girl lol I dreamt of having twins before I got pregnant and in my dreams I had a boy and a girl so I haven't been able to determine what sex it is either way lol somedays I think it's a boy and some days a girl lol I'm kind of glad in a way so it's going to be a surprise either way because I have no expectations lol :) but I strongly hope for a boy :)

Feeling fine thanks apart from a little tired.Trying to keep myself busy so I don't fall asleep when I sit down!!!! How you feeling? x

Same really tired I think because I'm older now it is a lot harder on my body and I'm finding it harder at work too and I don't go on maternity leave until april lol so I still have 5 months to go Grrrr lol I'm as big as a house and am in bed most nights around 8pm coz I can't keep my eyes open any longer lol I think this is going to be one long pregnancy lolbut I'm loving every minute of it :) xx

I remember being tired with my first but not with my second but think age may have something to do with it but eh we are still young!!Oh very exciting can't wait for you to find out! xxx

It's a GIRL lol girl #4 for me :) if u have a look at my journal my friend posted some pictures of my gorgeous girl she is beautiful and we are so happy :)

Thanks ladies :) hey dee your at the 1/2 way point now congratulations :)

Hey sparkly have u had your ultrasound yet?
Dee - how are you??? How are u feeling?

How is everyone feeling at their stage in their pregnancy? And how are your teenagers coping with you all getting bigger?
My 19 Yr old has become a mother hen, she texts me everyday to see how I'm feeling lol

I'm glad your teen is making sure you're doing well Mum.

Both my teens are attentive too, makes sure I dont' lift anything heavy/etc. They like to hear how big baby is getting and likes to hear stories about when they were little. They are asking lots of questions, like how old before baby starts talking/crawling/etc.

Oh that's really sweet of them, u know it's funny my girls have all started saying I love u to each other alot more than usual and they are closer than normal too lol it's amazing how a baby can bring siblings together like that :) lol

Hello ladies can I join. I am 39 pregnant with my 3rd. My boys are 20 and 18. This is my huband's first child.

Feeling not too bad,a little tired and sore legs!!! Hopefully I'll get a burst of energy soon!!! How are you? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->