Pregnant or ttc over 35 with teenagers?

Definatly I'm just happy I'm pregnant at all it felt as though it took us forever to get pregnant (13 months ) so I went from only wanting a boy to being really grateful I got pregnant at all so if this bubs is a girl well all the more girls for me to love, I wouldn't mind one little bit :)

Hi Ladies,

I had my 19 wk scan yesterday. I've never had an in depth scan before, how cool!! I loved seeing all the organs, watching baby move about, saw the spine, etc. The tech was great about not even trying to see what sex baby is, as we want a surprise. I'm so happy baby is doing good.

Yay congrats do u have a pic so we can see your gorgeous bub? You are very patient waiting for a surprise, I need to know lol I have found out with all my kids :) I'm a very impatient person lol :) x

Yep, I have a 20 yoa, a bonus 19 yoa and a 12 month old, lol. We got our BFP this morning.

Happy 17 weeks dee gosh time is just flying by lol :) how are u feeling now? I'm still tired and starving all the time lol :)

Here is my portrait! LOL, what a great profile shot. I have a real cute one of a little foot too, but I have to redo it on my camera, as it came out blurry.

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/Dorian2/baby1.jpg

Aww beautiful :) Thanks :) I'm feeling not too bad,really tired too :( Thought I would be full of beans!!!! How are you? xx

Definately feeling my years Dee. LOL! Actually, just tired and the arthritis in my hips is no fun. But feeling good otherwise.

I wasn't tired with my last pregnancy but in saying that I had 6 month baby to look after!!!! Didn't have time to be tired!!! x

Wow that must have been full on being pregnant with a 6 month old wow lol
Well my oldest baby is moving out she found a house directly across the road lol so she moves in on Wednesday lol :) it's going to be really weird lol but good for us because she needs to grow up a bit and realise that nothing is free like she seems to think here lol so big reality check for this one lol :) at least the baby will have a room now woohoo :)

Bye bye 1st trimester tomorrow I'll be in my 2nd trimester woohoo :)

Hello 2nd trimester :) 14 weeks today woohoo :) and goodbye my first baby who's finally moving out tomorrow ooh so scary but happy too :) my baby has never left home before so will be a very strange change in my life :( but I'm looking forward to it too :) it's really weird having a child that's moving out and one that's not even born yet lol my dad when he was 16 had moved out of home before his sister was born so it must run in the family lol anyone else having to contend with a pregnancy and your baby moving out? Surely I can't be the only one? So let me know how you have dealt with it or are dealing with it :)

Hi - I'm 15 weeks and expecting my second. I have a 9 year old son and my partner has a 26 yr old son, 18 year old daughter and a 17 yr old son.

This pregnancy was completely unplanned - I'm 41 - and it's taken my partner quite some time to accept it. My 9 yr old son however was over the moon when I told him - it's a moment I will never forget - his eyes filled with tears and he gave me such a big hug telling me it was the best day of his life....all his school friends and teachers now know!

But.....my partner told his youngest son and daughter and I have not heard anything from his son and just got a text saying 'congratulations' from his daughter and have not heard anything since. I remember a while back (about a year and a half) when I mentioned wanting another child in front of them they both went ewww that's not right at yours and dads age! (at the time I thought how weird and what bad manners) but my partner says they are fine about it and now that I myself am over the shock, I'm soooooo happy and excited! Definitely have a spring in my step. And as you say, I'm sure they will love the little one when it arrives xxx Sparkly

Yep me too lol congratulations on your bump sparkly :) I know how u feel though when we got pregnant with our last child his kids were shocked that their dad was having a baby with another woman (he was with their mum for 20 yrs ) it took a while for them to get over it but once she was born they adored her and they still do and when I fell pregnant this time they were over the moon :) so don't worry they will get over it :) good luck :)

15 weeks and 3 days :)......
5 more days until gender scan :) so excited, I can't wait to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl :) or as my friend says ... Whether it has a cheeseburger or a hotdog lol :) great analogy :) lol

Hi I'm 37 and got a clear bfp
I have 15/12/10/8 and 18 month old so this is my 6th
And I have only 1 girl the rest r boys :) ... Hi every one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->