Pregnant or ttc over 35 with teenagers?

I have four kids-19, 18, 16, and 8 months and am expecting again in September. They were surprised (as we were!) but ok with it :)

Welcome gracietobe, u are very welcome here on my journal, it's a very different experience having a baby/babies when u have teenagers, it comes with it's own issues lol
Are your children girls/boys or both? I have 3 girls and am pregnant with my 4th girl which was again confirmed yesterday at my 21 week u/s :) my children are 19,13, and almost 4 so this will be the first time that I have had a baby with a toddler in tow :) I'm looking forward to it and scared to death of it as well lol
Let us know a bit about your story if u wouldnt mind :)
Welcome again :)
How are all of you other ladies on here doing? Any updates you would like to share or any concerns???
Have a wonderful day ladies :)

Welcome to the board Gracie, and congrats!

I had a check up yesterday, all is well :happydance: heart beat, growing just the right amount, momma's BP and weight...soon I start seeing Dr every 2 wks! That means it's getting closer!! These few months are going to fly by.

Yay Dorian that's fantastic woohoo :) I have my next doctors appointment at the hospital in 2 weeks :) Im hoping they book my c-section then so we will know the date :) Fxd :)

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone. I had my scan yesterday. My baby boy is growing well and is a week ahead but the doctor said they will not change my due date. I upload scan pictures in my journal.

Glad all is well Ready! My Dr said the same thing, scan showed almost a week ahead, but he wasn't changing my due date.

Woohoo ladies that's great to hear :) yeah I'm measuring 3 days ahead but they haven't said anything about changing my dates yet :) I'm just waiting on the c-section date I just wish time would fast forward already :)

Woohoo ladies that's great to hear :) yeah I'm measuring 3 days ahead but they haven't said anything about changing my dates yet :) I'm just waiting on the c-section date I just wish time would fast forward already :)

Yes I am so excited but I am enjoying the pregnancy. But ready to hold my little man.

I, too, am getting anxious to hold my little one. But I am also trying to really enjoy this pregnancy, as it's most likely my last.

I, too, am getting anxious to hold my little one. But I am also trying to really enjoy this pregnancy, as it's most likely my last.

Yes for me too. I am not sure if we are going to try for another one. I will be 40 in September. If we do I would like to start right after my birthday.

Ready - how many children do u have again I forget? This is my 4th and definatly my last lol so yes I'm really enjoying it too :) because this is the only time other than when we get married that all the focus is on us and I'll be honest I really love that part of pregnancy :) it makes me feel special :) although one thing I don't like is when people say at work should u be doing that? Should u be walking up these stairs? Should u be making beds? As this is a part of my job I say um well yeah this is what I do :) but other than that I love being the centre of attention just for a little while :) then once the baby is born it will be all eyes on her so I'm enjoying it while I can :)
On the 18th of January is my next obgyn appointment so I'm looking forward to finding out when they plan to do the c-section :) I really hope they tell me then and not wait for my next appointment coz that would suck!!! Lol I'm so impatient :)
Well I'm glad to hear u ladies are doing well although I haven't heard anything from dee for a while so I hope she's ok :) dee if u see this please let us know your ok hun xx
As for me I'm off to work now so I hope you all have a lovely day xxxx

Ready - how many children do u have again I forget? This is my 4th and definatly my last lol so yes I'm really enjoying it too :) because this is the only time other than when we get married that all the focus is on us and I'll be honest I really love that part of pregnancy :) it makes me feel special :) although one thing I don't like is when people say at work should u be doing that? Should u be walking up these stairs? Should u be making beds? As this is a part of my job I say um well yeah this is what I do :) but other than that I love being the centre of attention just for a little while :) then once the baby is born it will be all eyes on her so I'm enjoying it while I can :)
On the 18th of January is my next obgyn appointment so I'm looking forward to finding out when they plan to do the c-section :) I really hope they tell me then and not wait for my next appointment coz that would suck!!! Lol I'm so impatient :)
Well I'm glad to hear u ladies are doing well although I haven't heard anything from dee for a while so I hope she's ok :) dee if u see this please let us know your ok hun xx
As for me I'm off to work now so I hope you all have a lovely day xxxx

I have 2 boys ages 20 (soon to be 21) and the youngest who just made 18 in December.

I love the attention too. But I too hate the should you questions.

I know it's so annoying you would think that you have never been pregnant before lol and the funny thing is most of these should u questions come from people who already have been pregnant before so know that most of things they are talking about are not harmful to me or my baby lol coz hey we would not risk ourselves or our baby like that!! But I guess they are trying to be well meaning so I guess I'll just have to put up with it lol :)
So how are your kids treating u ladies? Are they fussing over u? Are they still surprised you are pregnant? Mine fuss over me but sometimes they forget I'm pregnant and they have to be careful like my eldest daughter just bought a new car a vectra that's only about a year or so old and she is on cloud 9 and she took me to work in it yesterday (we work at the same place) she kept showing me how fast it was and going over bumps and stuff and she almost made me have the baby on the seat of the car lol I'm like slow down, be careful etc and she says mum the baby likes it lol um no baby doesn't and mummy certainly doesn't lol !!! So any stories like that or worse? Lol x

LOL to your dd Mum!

My kids are very good, they treat me well with baby. My oldest is the biggest worrier I've ever known, so he is extremely careful around me. Carrying things he thinks are too heavy, etc.

Hi ladies x I'm quite far behind to you all but I'd love to join you x

My story - I'm 35 hubby 34 x I have 3 girls 18(on Sunday) 13 & 4 x only youngest is my hubby's x after 3 losses in the last 6 months I'm hopefully expecting my rainbow baby x I have an early scan booked for 20th x got a good feeling this time x

Looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Well it's 1.20am here an I just read all this thread ....yeah you guessed it I have early pregnancy insomnia I saw at the start a few of you did too xxx please please tell me it goes away x I can handle being tired but not being able to sleep is driving me crazy x now my belly rumbling for food oh the joys lol x feel like I know you all a bit better now x who needs books to read when we have bnb xxxx

Congrats and welcome MrsKG! I hope your little bean is a sticky one this time around.

I also hope the insomnia goes away for you, it's no fun not getting much sleep.

Thank you Dorian x it's no fun at all but I'll put up with anything if it's my sticky bean xxx

Sorry I haven't been on in a while!Doing away fine thanks well just plodding along!Hope you all are too :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->