Pregnant or ttc over 35 with teenagers?

Thanks Suzy!!! This will definitely be my LAST!!!! No doubt it will get spoilt from us and his/her big sister and brother :) The kids are over the moon :happydance: xx When are you due? xx

Oh dee 15 weeks tomorrow :) congratulations :) big hugs from me to u :) a great milestone, I can't wait till I'm 15 weeks just so I can breathe a sigh of relief :) although I'm almost 12 weeks I'm looking forward to stepping over into the 2nd trimester :) how are u feeling hun?

Aww thank you so much :hugs: I'm feeling fine thanks,a bit tired but trying to keep busy or I would just fall asleep when I'm at home!!!! How are you keeping?Not long til you're in 2nd tri,when's your scan? xxx

This Wednesday :) 3 days to go woohoo :) I'm so excited :) I hope everything's ok and that bubs is doing well I'm kind of scared too that bubs won't be ok coz u here horror stories on here sometimes of people going for their 12 week u/s and the baby never grew past a certain week and they didn't even have any signs of it happening so that freaks me out a bit but I'm trying to stay calm and busy to try and keep my mind off it but its really hard but also another part of me says it will all be ok but after having an early m/c in feb 2011 I still get scared it will happen again but trying not to think about it!! Lol when do u go for your next u/s ? Do u get one at 18/20 weeks? We do but I'll have the 3d/4d one before that at 16 weeks just to find out the gender and then by the 18/20 week one we should know for sure anyway but it's good to have both so I can reassured that they don't get it wrong lol a friend of mine was telling me the other day that her friend had an u/s done at 18/20 weeks to find out gender and they said it was 99% a boy so she named they baby and did up the nursery in a boys theme and when the baby was born it was a girl lol huge surprise lol I would hate it if that happened to me lol anyway I meant to ask what do u do for work? My title is Manchester manager but basically I'm in charge of the Manchester department in a busy well know furniture and bedding store and Im in charge of things like sheets quilts quilt covers towels cushions etc sounds boring I know but Im also in charge of doing all the display rooms and making them look pretty etc so I'm kind of like an interior designer as well :) I love the job but sometimes the place sucks lol :)

Welcome and congrats Suzi!! June is a great month for birthdays. :D lol

Will be thinking of you Wednesday and I'm sure everything will be fine :) I know how feel cos I felt exactly the same and still do.Wasn't like this with the other 2!!!! Maybe cos I'm older!!!! ha ha My next scan is on December the 8th and hoping to get 3D one too so the kids can see :) I have heard that before about the gender!!!! We are not finding out,will be a lovely surprise :) xx

Oh thankyou :) I'm looking forward to my scan tomorrow now I'm just trying not to think about the negatives and we will just cross that bridge when we come to it. The power of positive thinking or positive praying which ever lol :) oh it will be so exciting for u to see bubs in December coz at least u will get a good look with 3d/4d scan :) mines on the 30th of November so 8 days before u get yours so at least I can post the picture so u can see what u will be looking at with yours :) have a great day Hun and I will let u know as soon as I post pic from tomorrow's scan it will be on my pregnancy journal though coz I have to rely on my friend to post the pic as my phone won't let me :( oh well talk to u then 

I know it's easier said than done but try to relax.I can't wait to see the pic :happydance: so let me know when it's posted :) Take care and have a great day! xx

Thanks hun, yay scan day today woohoo :) still a bit scared but more excited than anything else I can't wait to see my little one :) well I'm 12 weeks tomorrow, I know some people and sites say 14 weeks is the end of the 1st trimester and some say 12 weeks is the end of the 1st trimester but I'm going with 12 weeks coz I feel that it's a huge milestone for this baby just to get this far since my baby is a rainbow baby :) so all I need now is to see my baby's heartbeat and to know it has a very low risk of any problems and I'll be a happy lady :) well wish me luck and I'll be back on here as soon as my friend posts the picture on my journal and then you can have a look :) yay see u then :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/730716-cooking-my-chook-4-after-13-months-ttc-31.html

Here Is the link of my little one, bubs looked good and no thickening so nucal scan was good :) now for anyone who wants a guess at the gender just click on the link :)

Aww great pics!!!So amazing isn't it :happydance: So pleased and happy for you :) x

Oh thankyou :) i never get tired of seeing baby on the screen no matter how many I have they are just tiny miracles :) so did u think it was a boy or a girl at a guess?

Oh and I went up 2 days too so I'm now 12 weeks and 1 day not 11 weeks and 6 days so totally missed 12 weeks :(

They sure are little miracles :) Sometimes you just can't believe it!!!! Can't tell what the baby is so it would be a guess!!! That's great you are further on!! When is your due date? xx

3 weeks and 4 days until gender scan ooh I'm so excited, with people guessing the nub I got 7 boys and 2 girl guesses :) Fxd :)

Be great if it were a boy but as long as baby is healthy :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"