Pregnant or ttc over 35 with teenagers?

Of course you can join Ready4onemore! Welcome and congrats.

Readyforonemore- congrats and welcome to my pregnant with teenagers thread:) I started this thread because I have a 19 Yr old, a 13yr old and a 3 & 1/2 Yr old and a 19 weeks pregnant with my 4th girl :) it's a wonderful time being pregnant at 38 with teenagers but with that also comes the trials and tribulations of having teenagers lol it can be wonderful and annoying at the same time lol
So tell us your story :)

Dee- I have been sick with the flu grrr and not to mention what happened last week, I went into premature labor for 2 hours it was horrible!!!! I'm so glad it stopped itself :) feeling better from that and now have to deal with the flu :( and it's summer here now so I shouldnt even be sick :(
Oh well never mind I guess if it's not one thing it's another :)

:( hope you feel better soon Mumof3Girls.

Readyforonemore- congrats and welcome to my pregnant with teenagers thread:) I started this thread because I have a 19 Yr old, a 13yr old and a 3 & 1/2 Yr old and a 19 weeks pregnant with my 4th girl :) it's a wonderful time being pregnant at 38 with teenagers but with that also comes the trials and tribulations of having teenagers lol it can be wonderful and annoying at the same time lol
So tell us your story :)

Here is my story:

I had my oldest son at 18 and my youngest at 21. I thought I was in love.:haha: So at 21 the doctor let me get my tubes tied. I thought I was going to be with him forever. But we broke up and I met my current husband when my children were 3 and 6. They are now 20 (almost 21) and 18. So last year we had the tubal reversal surgery and I got pregnant right away in January 2011 to have a miscarriage. Then got pregnant again in July 2011 and it was ectopic I lost my left tube and ovary. I thought it was just about over for us but then God showed up. I am now 17 weeks pregnant and very blessed.

Wow hun that is amazing I'm so sorry for your losses, I hope this pregnancy is a healthy and happy one for you after everything u have been through :) I have had 4 losses over my 20 years of being a mum the most recent being feb of this year so I know how much it can mess with your body and soul, it's so rewarding to become pregnant again after a terrible loss :) do u know what your having? Or are u team yellow?
Welcome again to this thread and we look forward to hearing about your exciting journey into motherhood again :)

Dorian - thankyou for your well wishes hun, yes I'm feeling a little bit better today which is a relief Im just hoping I haven't given it to anyone else in my family coz it's really not nice and I would hate it for any of them to be sick over Xmas :( but so far so good :) I can breathe a bit better this morning but still had a really rough night but it wasn't just because I couldn't breathe, it was also because my little chicken kept squirming and wriggling all night lol I think I was squishing her (I'm a tummy sleeper) and as much as I'm trying not to sleep on it it's really hard because i have always slept on my tummy grrr lol
Well I hope u all have a lovely day and I hope u are all gearing up for Xmas :) have u finished your shopping ladies? :)

God is good, yes Ready??!!

Mum, glad to hear you are starting to feel better. I, too, have always been a tummy sleeper, and just can't do it now...even if I lay on a pillow between bump and chin...like someone else on the boards does (LOL, can't remember who right now).

Lol :) I have a whole day by myself today to finish off my Xmas shopping and I'm so looking forward to it :) almost done just need to get some last minute things :) I'm so excited :) I should be getting ready right this minute though lol so I'll talk to u ladies later :) xx

Hey ladies, I hope you all are ready for Christmas. I am not!! LOL But my family is here and everyone is so excited about the pregnancy. I am having a good time.

Dorian, how are you doing hun?

Mumof3, according to the Jack and Jill gender test I am having a boy. But I will have a proper ultrasound on Jan. 5th.:happydance:. Glad you are feeling better. I have not finished my Christmas shopping.

What is the Jack and Jill gender test Ready?

I'm actually doing pretty good. The arthritis in my hips wakes me up early, and I toss and turn all night, so am usually tired. But that is all. My little bean is active, which is always reassuring.

I AM ready for Christmas!! WOOHOO...

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

I am ready for Xmas too finally lol we are off to my dads house tonight for the night and we will wake up there tomorrow morning (Xmas morning) and spend Xmas night there too yay :) well have a fantastic Xmas ladies :) just think this time next year we will have our new additions in our arms for Xmas :) yay :) xx

What is the Jack and Jill gender test Ready?

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

It's a blood test that looks for a Y chromosome in your bloodstream. Apparently baby's DNA can be detected in our blood as early as 8wks w/ a 99% accuracy rate!

This is where I had it done: https://www.geneticstesting.com/index.htm

I believe it is only offered in Texas, but I am not sure.

They have one similar in Australia too can't remember what it's called but it does the same thing it costs about $100 I think :)

I hope u ladies had a great Xmas:) I have been sick so it hasn't been much fun I have spent the last 2 nights asleep really early I had 10 hours sleep the night before and 12 hours last night because I have been throwing up :( not sure if I had a bug or food poisoning or if it's just morning sickness come very late but either way I haven't eaten much in a couple of days and when I do it comes straight back up sorry if tmi lol but feeling a bit better this morning I think but will have to eat before I know for sure.
Well I hope u r all set for new years, what are u all up to for it? We will be having a quiet night at home I think coz we can't exactly go out partying lol :)
Have a great day ladies :)

OIC about the J&J test Ready, thanks. I am team yellow, just was curious what it was.

Mum, I hope you are feeling better today. Being sick and preggo is no fun!

Mumof3, I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Dorian, are you going to just wait until baby is here and find out? I am not sure I trust the J&J test.:haha: I guess because I thought it was a girl. LOL What does OIC mean?

Thanks ladies I still have a nasty cough but at least I'm not throwing up anymore lol a cough I can deal with, although my baby and the rest of the family might disagree lol I think they are sick of the barking lol
So are we all ready for new years? What are u all doing?
Dee- haven't heard from you in a while, are u ok?

Thanks ladies I still have a nasty cough but at least I'm not throwing up anymore lol a cough I can deal with, although my baby and the rest of the family might disagree lol I think they are sick of the barking lol
So are we all ready for new years? What are u all doing?
Dee- haven't heard from you in a while, are u ok?

Ready, OIC means what it says if you read the letters...Oh, I see. LOL And yes, we will wait till baby is here to see if it's a she or he. I do think it's going to be a boy...although a few years ago I had some dreams of a baby girl...so, we'll see.

Mum, I can't even keep my eyes open past 9pm anymore. LOL, could be cause I am such an early bird, I'm up at 4am. So, nothing doing for us on New Years. It's never been something we really celebrated anyways.

mumof3, glad you are feeling better I hope you can get rid of the cough.

Dorian, LOL OIC. That is funny.

We have wedding to go to on New year's eve and then a party with my SIL so I that is what we are doing. I hope I can stay awake because normally I am sleep by 10 or so. LOL

Lol that makes me feel better that I'm not the only one that gets up at the crack of dawn and goes to bed really early lol :)
Cough is still here I'm afraid and it still sounds like a bark poor bub must be sooo sick of hearing it lol I know I am and my family and my co workers lol they keep telling me to stop coughing lol trust me if I could I would lol
Well I'm 21 weeks tomorrow yay :) not long now until baby is viable woohoo :)
Bloody hot here got to almost 40 degrees here yesterday almost melted the tar off the roads lol last night was terrible trying to sleep even with the fan on it was boiling :(
Cool change suppose to be coming in in a couple of days (please please please!!)
Lol
Well off to get ready for the evil place that gives me my paychecks lol
I hate working public holidays it's not fair :( lol
Well have a lovely day ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly