Pregnant or ttc over 35 with teenagers?

Thankyou for all your support ladies :) my dd is going to be fine :) she just has lumpy tissue in her breasts due to large amounts of hormone from her depo provera that she's been on for a couple of years, it won't hurt her she will just have to have her levels checked when she wants to ttc so that's years away lol hopefully :) lol but thankyou for your prayers and well wishes it really helped :)
I'm so relieved!!! :)
As for me it's my baby's v day today :) happy 24 weeks my little chicken :) only 15 weeks to go :)
Well off to work again :( I will tell my boss tho that he will have to back off a bit lol
Talk soon xxxxx

Woohoo wonderful news xxxx shame you had to have a wk end of worry though xxx

Happy 24wks xxxxx

Don't work too hard xxx

Glad to hear everything went well,just wonderful news xx

Mumof3, woohoo!! Wonderful news for your dd and for reaching 24 wks :happydance:

Did you all read the story of the baby girl born at 24 wks? She spent 4 months in the hospital, and went home the other day.

No I missed that story ?? Oh that's fantastic because I did read a story about another baby that was born at 24 weeks and she died just before she was born, in childbirth it was sooo sad that I cried, it also made me worry about getting past 24 weeks so the doctors would actually save my baby's life as apparently they won't try and save it if it's not 24 weeks!!!!! Grrr made me so mad!!! As this girl was 4 days away from 24 weeks when her waters broke and they gave her injections to help the baby's lungs but that was all they would do and they sent her home to either give birth or hopefully the baby would stay put, she was soo upset by it all and in the end nothing they did helped anyway, saddest story I have read on here :( so it's really good to hear a 24 week success story :) was the baby a girl or boy? I would love to read the story are u able to point me in the right direction?
Well I have my anethisioligist appointment this morning so that's kind of exciting coz I'll find out what they have planned for me :)
So how are u feeling dee? U have been pretty quiet hun are u ok? Everything ok with bubs? I see u are nit far from 30 weeks now woohoo and I noticed that u r now in your 3rd trimester yay :) congratulations hun u must be so excited :)
Oh by the way my daughters blood tests came back and they are all good :) so she just has to wait for the all clear from the doc on Monday and then that's it :) they will need to do something for the pain though because it's really painful for her ( the lumps) so not sure what they will do if anything I guess but even if it's just a hot/cold pack to keep the swelling and pain at bay then that's something and soo much better than having to go through chemotherapy at her age!!!
So anyway im off to get ready for my appointment and I'll let u know what happened after :) have a wonderful day ladies and thanks again for all your well wishes regarding my daughter jess :) xxxx

Thank you :flower: Yeah I'm fine thanks just have been popping on and off! Never seem to get much of a chance to actually sit and go through the threads!Always have intentions then something comes up!lol Glad to hear all is well with your daughter you all must be so relieved :)
Have a great day! xx

Yes, it's so sad that Drs wont do everything they can for a child born so early. What a sad story Mum.

Here is a link to the wonderful story of baby Melinda.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...rn-nearly-months-early-weighing-just-9oz.html

Yes, it's so sad that Drs wont do everything they can for a child born so early. What a sad story Mum.

Here is a link to the wonderful story of baby Melinda.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2074459/Third-smallest-baby-born-survive-thriving-born-nearly-months-early-weighing-just-9oz.html

mumof3, I am so glad your DD is doing well. Thank God!! I was so happy to read that. I still work my boss and most of the nurses that I support are very kind and understanding.

Oh that's great news that u are all well and bubs are going well :)
As for me, my appointment went well took around 10mins to give me the low down on what's going to happen, what could happen etc they have decided to do a block instead of an epidural so not sure how I feel about that but hopefully will all go well :)
Well I will try and find some time to read that story Dorian sounds like it will be a heart turner :) have a wonderful day ladies xxx

Happy Australia day for those living in Australia :) enjoy the sun surf and bbqs :) I will be spending it relaxing :) lol

Happy austrailia day! Hope you had a good one x it's rabbie burns day here in scotland x lol we have haggis neeps an tatties for dinner xx

Ewww haggis???? Lol yuk !!! There is a girl at work who is from scottland she moved over here to be with a guy she met while he was on holidays there lol she has been here about 3 yrs I think and they are so sweet together she is really lovely :) they just bought a house here :) have u ever visit Australia? It's such a gorgeous place but scottland looks beautiful too I have always wanted to visit :) all the green land ahhh :) and all the old castles and buildings it's such an amazing looking place :)
Anyway have a great day ladies, I'm off to spend another day on the toilet I think with bad cramps I just cant seem to shake :( hopefully they will get better today :) Fxd xxx

Mumof3, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you are better soon!

Thanks dorian :) actually I do feel better today thankfully :) contractions have stopped and cramps have eased to almost nothing just a dull ache and headache is not as prominent today :) baby is laying across my belly and kicking me from both sides lol cheeky little chicken lol she still hasn't turned yet but she still has plenty of time :)
How are u going? How is bubs laying for you? I can't believe your 30 weeks now :) yippee not long now :)
Well have a lovely day ladies I'm off to have a shower and get ready for another tiring day of work :( lol :) xxx

Hi Ladies.

Glad you are feeling better Mumof3. My baby likes to lay crosswise also. Head down, back curved around my side, legs sticking across the belly. lol. I think it's his fav position, cause s/he is often that way. Switching from one side to the next.

I'm feeling pretty good for the most part. Just tired, as I have other issues that keep me awake. I'm starting to feel more pressure, pain in my lower parts as baby gets bigger too. I'm thinking it's just ligament pain. So I need to lay down and relax more often during the day.

Hi ladies it's with a sad heart I have to tell you my baby joined my other angels today xxx

Oh god mrskg I'm so sorry hun xxxxx
There aren't enough words in the world to tell u how much I'm so sorry for u and your angel, if there is anything I can do for you hun please pm me xx
Your in my thoughts and prayers at this trying time xxx

I'm so very, very sorry MrsKG :cry: my God be with you in this time and give you comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->