Pregnant or ttc over 35 with teenagers?

A huge congratulations to my B&B friend melly on the birth of her rainbow baby Jonah pheonix, 8 pounds 12 ounces of pure heaven :) this has been a long and arduous journey for her and her family which has come to a rewarding beginning of life :) xxxx

As for me....
26 weeks and 5 days ......
2 more days and I'll be hitting my 3rd trimester woohoo :) the last one now until my beautiful baby girl will be here :) 12 weeks (90 days) and counting until my c-section woohoo I can't wait :) I also only have 15 more shifts until I finish work :) yay really looking forward to some time off although I'm sure I'll be bored by the 2nd week lol :)
I hope you are all well xxxxx

Congrats to your friend Mum.

LOL, I'm sure you'll find plenty of things to keep you busy when you're on mat leave. Do you have any hobbies? like to sew or knit or anything like that? Then, there is always cleaning and nesting ;) LOL

Doing well here :)

Thanks Dorian:) baby has a bit of jaundice at the moment and has had some fluid on the lungs so he is in nicu at the moment, mum is really worried for her rainbow baby but that is to be expected:( he is feeding well and hopefully if he's ok in the next day or so he can go home to his loving and eagerly awaiting his arrival family which is what they are aiming for :) Fxd he is able to go home soon :)

As for me .... Hmmmm Hobbies??? Well yes I actually like to knit but have done it in a few years :) I was thinking of making a baby blanket for bubs as that's about the only thing other than scarves that I can make lol :) so maybe just before I go on maternity leave I will go to the craft store which is right next to work and pick up some supplies to keep me busy :) thanks for the ideas :) what about u? Do u have any hobbies?
In fact everyone let me know your hobbies, what u like to do or have always wanted to do :) looking forward to hearing what u do to pass the time :)
Take care ladies I hope all your babies are nice and snug there in your bellys :)
Have a lovely day xxxx

Yes Mumof3, pick up some knitting supplies and make a few blankies! That will help.

I am a quilter. And enjoy sewing bags as well. Here is my blog, if you care to look at the things I make.

https://mtnmommy2.blogspot.com/

Hey ladies,

Sadly, I don't have any talents like you ladies. I like to ready although, I have not done so in a while. Unless you count the reading I do for class. LOL

Ready, I, too, love to read. We are always bringing big stacks from the library home. I read out loud to my 7yrold still too, it's a nice quiet time in the evening for us.

I also love to read :) I'm a big fan of danielle steel, lavirle Spenser and anything related to the supernatural :) I read alot of vampire books lol huge fan!!! :) also love watching movies too :) my husband bought me a external hard drive so I could keep movies on there and watch while I'm on maternity leave lol :) bless him :)
I will have a look at your blog Dorian sounds cool I love quilting I just have never tried or learnt how lol my mum taught me to knit when I was a little girl and also to crochet but I'm not very good at that lol also learnt cross stitch and latch hook (which I loved at the time) I think I just like using wool lol :) I also like to write poetry but don't do it very often any more, in fact other than reading and watching movies I really don't do any of these things anymore :( which is sad really coz I really liked to do those things when I was younger :) well off to work again :( last day then I have 5 days off woohoo :)
Hello 3rd trimester today woohoo I'm really happy to be saying goodbye to the 2nd tri :)
I'm on the home stretch now ladies :) we all are :) woohoo :)
Have a lovely day xxx

Mum, Congrats on 3rd trimester. I will be there shortly.

Dorian, do you sell some of you quilts too.

Woohoo to third tri Mum!!

Ready, I do want to sell quilts. But haven't gotten there yet. I had one on craigslist for a few months, but got mostly just people trying to scam me. One lady was genuine, but I had told her someone else was buying it...turns out that person was trying to put the scam on me and I hadn't realized it yet. By the time I did, the genuine Lady had got something else :(

I did have a store front at ArtFire, just the first month free trial. But I didn't sell anything. It takes awhile to get traffic to your site, etc.

I'm thinking about Etsy.com or Ebay, but there is SO MANY fees associated with those places, I don't know if it's actually worth it.

Sigh~ so, so far, no...I haven't sold any. lol

Keep at it and I am sure you will sell. I love your work. It looks really nice.

Me too I think if you put it on eBay you will get some buyers and the fees are very minimal I used to sell on there all the time but now I just buy lol when I was on maternity leave last time I sold a lot of clothes and baby clothes and it helped pay for the things I wanted to buy on eBay lol coz I buy mainly books and DVDs on there as well as baby goods at the moment and the only problem I have had since 2007 when I first started my account was 1 lady with some baby clothes that I was selling who took forever to pay and then reported me when she had to wait for her baby clothes coz I refused to send them until she had paid me lol I ended up getting a bad review from her which went away about 6 months later but I nearly stopped going on there because of her she was a biatch lol and most recently I ordered a breast pump and so far I haven't recieved it after about 5 weeks, I paid over $50 for it and it's a no show, but so far the lady has been good and has contacted her post office and put in a complaint and they are looking into it's where abouts, she will have to give me my money back soon if it doesn't arrive otherwise if she doesn't I'll have to report her which I don't want to do so I'm hoping she sorts it out soon !!! I need that pump !!! Lol so in 6 yrs I have only had 2 problems which is good really, I would give it a go :)

:) Thank you Ready and Tilly, for the lovely compliments.

And thank you Tilly for your experience. I think I will end up doing either ebay or etsy, just need to make myself do it. lol

Im 36 I will be 37 in July Im trying to concieve a third child. DD is 14 and DS is 6, DH is 29. Baby Dust to everyone!!

Haha Dorian lol I thought it was that's why I thought I would see if it was baby brain lol mine is completely shot at the moment lol
Welcome dafrank congratulations on deciding to become pregnant woohoo :) are u going to set up a fertility friend account? It's nice to be able to see where our friends are at with their cycles and that way we can offer some advice when u need it or want it :)
Then u can copy and paste it on your signature so we can access it at a press of a button :) it helped me heaps while ttc :) also other women can compare their charts to yours and visa versa :) that's how I thought I may have been pregnant long before I got my bfp by comparing my chart to pregnancy charts :)
Good luck in your journey I hope you won't be in the ttc section for long hun :) Fxd
Welcome again and feel free to stop into our journals and say hi too :)
Happy TGIF everyone :) x

:wave: I'm back! X

Decided I want to jump on the train one last time x now just need to get hubby on board going to sit down an have a nice long chat tonight x wish me luck xxx

Oh hunny it's great to see u back :) I'm so glad you have decided to jump back in :) it will heal your heart hun :) I know coz it healed mine :)
As for your husband maybe just let him know how much this means to u, which I'm sure you have already done :) but I wish u so much luck that he agrees hun I really want to hear a smile on your face :) since I can't actually see one lol :)
Are any of u ladies on Facebook? Coz I would really love to put some faces to these names :) and just so u know anything that is said on here is like a doctors surgery it's confidential coz here is here and Facebook is Facebook so nothing I see here will be repeated on there :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->