Pregnant or ttc over 35 with teenagers?

LOL Mum. I am counting down weeks now!! I still can't believe it. I've been thinking more and more about my little one. I just can't wait to hold him/her!

All the best of luck MrsKG, God be with you. I hope you can convince your dh how much it means to you.

Only 46 days to go for u Dorian woohoo :) omg time is flying some days and slow as others lol
Only 2 months 3 weeks and 2 days now woohoo :) lol
I wish it was 1 week left until bubs is born lol :) I am so ready to pack my bag lol although I have pretty much everything for it I have yet to actually pack it :) maybe I'll do it today just for fun :) a bit early I know but cant be too prepared I reckon lol :)
12 more shifts till work finishes yay :) although I have stocktake my last week of it grrr so I'll be 31 weeks doing stocktake which kills me when I'm not pregnant lol good luck managing it at 31 weeks lol
Well I'm off to spend a rare sunday doing nothing lol usually I work it but have had the weekend off yay I needed it :) xxx

Hi I'd really appreciate some opinions on my situation, I'm 36 and came on what I thought was my period on 10.2.12 I bled for 4 days and thought that was it!
But on the 17.2.12 I woke up with tender breasts and bleeding heavily??
My husband went to boots and got a first response test and it came up + straight away??
I've done another test this morning 17.2.12 and the line is darker, my breasts are very swollen and tender but I'm still bleeding steadily.
No clots or pain just very red loss, sorry for too much info but I'm pulling my hair out. I've never had anything like this before
We've got a 14yr old an 11yr old and a 3yr old

Hmmm not sure hun, could be a bleed that some women get in pregnancy since your bfp is darker, but to be on the safe side Hun I would go straight to the ER and find out what's going on, I hope it's just a normal bleed for u Hun and not something more sinister! Please update and let us know how u get on ok? Xx

I agree with Mum, Over35. I do know that some women bleed for their first few months. But with the other symptoms there, you just might be pg, but something else might be going on. Best to have a blood test and see your Dr.

Hello ladies,

Over35, I agree with the other ladies but consult with a doc as soon as possible.

I hope your ok over35 Please let us know how you went hun have been a little worried about you since I saw your message, I know we probably weren't much help but really it's better to see your doctor or go to the ER incase there is a problem :) I have heard in some circumstances a woman will bleed after conceiving twins and then losing one of them then go on to have a healthy singleton pregnancy which I'm starting to think is what maybe you are going through so it's really important to get checked out hun :) goodluck :)

As for me......

28 weeks today woohoo :) .......

I have 2 months and 3 weeks until my beautiful little girl will be here :) yay so chomping at the bit now lol :)
How are u all feeling? Do any of u get really bad cramps in the middle of the night? I woke up last night with really bad cramps but when I felt my stomach it felt like bubs was stretching out coz I could feel her feet right up near my sternum and her head was banging on my cervix so maybe that caused the cramps? I haven't felt that before so not sure if she caused it or not? What do u ladies think?
Anyway off to that evil place that keeps my paycheck lol only 3 more weeks and I'm done :) woohoo :) xxxx

Ouch Mum. If the cramp has gone away, and you have no bleeding or anything, I would think it was just baby stretching.

I can't seem to get comfy today in my chair here. Baby is sitting odd or something. Maybe mine is trying to stretch out more too. LOL

Oh yeah dorian most probably is stretching lol :) I guess they are running out of room lol so I guess they will have stretch somehow lol :)
So no news on how over35 is going? I was hoping to have an update this morning??
And dee :) haven't seen u on here for a while u ok Hun?
Well I have 2 months, 2 weeks and 6 days to go haha not counting or anything :) sorry for the continual countdown but just sooo excited :) 80 days to go :)
I can't believe u only have 43 days to go Dorian aren't u freaking out yet ??? Lol come on countdown with me :) you know you want to lol :)
Take care ladies xxx

:haha: LOL Mum. Yah, I am pretty darned excited, I'll tell ya! Just six short weeks to go. I know it's going to fly by, and I STILL don't have a crib!! :wacko: Hopefully we'll be able to get it soon.

I was looking at cloth diapers on ebay today. Looks like there is some good deals. So I have to do that soon too. I want to try and make some also. I just don't have the money right now to buy the things I need. Sigh~

Woohoo for counting down ladies :) yay
2 months 2 weeks and 5 days for me woohoo and you know what that means..... I'm no longer in the 80 days section woohoo 79 days now and counting :)
Have a great day ladies xxx

Had a baby checkup today, all is well! Everything looks good...hb, my bp, fundal height... can't wait, another 2 wks and we get a quick scan to see how baby is laying :happydance:

Yay that's awesome dorian woohoo :) omg 2 weeks and you can see your baby again??? Omg I'm so jealous :) wish I could see mine again :)
I have 2 months 2 weeks and 4 days to go until I see my little chicken lol :) the day I give birth lol no more scans for me :( well not according to my list of check up dates :( bummer!!! Oh well not long now :) xx

MUM, does your Dr/Mw not do a 36wk scan, to see how baby is laying? That's what this next scan for me is. I don't remember getting so many scans with my other babies. I could have, I just don't remember. Or maybe I have more this time cause I'm older..huh, don't know. lol But I am not complaining :D

No apparently not?? Weird but maybe we do but because I'm having a c-section anyway maybe they aren't going to bother?? Don't know ?? But it's not on my list?? I'll check on tuesday when I have my obgyn appointment :)

Oh yeah guess what????
I have 2 months 2 weeks and 2 days to go woohoo :) I just had to add that in lol :)

LOL Mum. Yah, if you are have a Csect, you may not be getting that late scan.

Hope you are all doing well today.

Yeah that's what I figured lol damn shame though lol I would have loved to have seen bubs for one more time before she is born lol :) oh well not long now to wait though, she will be in my arms very soon :)
Well I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow and I'll be going to my obgyn for my 28 week visit 1 week late lol I don't know why they keep booking it in a week ahead :( oh well at least I find out tomorrow about the glucose test :) hopefully it's all ok :)
I have 2 months 2 weeks and 1 day left woohoo :)
And I'm feeling huge !!!! Lol I think my baby grew overnight lol she feels extra heavy today :) lol I was ready that if baby was to be born now she wouldn't even need a respirator how cools that??? Not that I want her to be born now but it just gives me hope that she will be ok if she was born :)
Well I'm off to work :( lol have a great day ladies and I'll talk to u in the morning :) and then tomorrow afternoon I'll let u know how I went at the hospital :) xxx

Mum, you read baby would not need a respirator if born now? huh! Well, other things are still developing though, so no baby for you are me yet! LOL.

When my first was born, he was born a wk 35 and had to be in an incubator for a few days, because his lungs weren't quite up to par. I'm 34+5 now, and am really wondering if I am going to have another early baby. I've thought this for quiet awhile now, not sure why. But then today, I've had some sharp pains in my back, lots of BH, and just a general feeling of BLAH. But baby was very, very active this morning. For about 2 hrs, flipping and kicking and all. So I am wondering if I am just feeling a little sore from that....I hope so. I don't need a baby in NICU again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->