• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant or ttc over 35 with teenagers?

It's normalfor kids to feel left out especially whenits a new marriage when we got pregnant with our lo my kids thought I wouldn't have any time left for them but I proved to them it didn't change how much I loved them and now that I'm pregnant again my girls are all over the moon :)

Yeah I was there this morning :happydance: It was so emotional and amazing! It was jumping around like crazy and you were able to see the hearbeat :) also got to hear that too :) SOOOOOOO happy!!! Will post a pic over the weekend :) Thanks for asking! xxx

Oh that's fantastic I'm so happy for you hun it's the best feeling in the world when u hear and see your baby xxxx

Just wanted to jump in to this thread...there will be 10 years between my DS and this little one. My significant other has 3 girls ages 10, 12 and 16 so it will be interesting! Nice to read others in the same boat and see how the kids handled it!

I understand that :) so when do we get to see a pic ? :)
Welcome second time mum :) and congratulations :)

Hope this works!x

Attachments

• 17-10-2011 12;03;01.jpg
    17-10-2011 12;03;01.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 3
Oh hello baby :) she's so big :) oh hang on I just said she ??? Lol I forget how many other children do u have and what sex are they??? I think you may be having a girl since I said she :) lol just a guess :) u should get people to guess the nub shot for boy or girl :) I don't really know how that works but u should put it out there and see what people think that do know how it works :) anyone want to take a guess?
Congratulations Hun that is one beautiful baby u have there :) I can't wait to have my next ultra sound done :) as far as I know my next one will be at 15 weeks and 6 days :) on November 30 :) I can't wait :)

Aww thanks!!! Funny I think it's a girl too!!! I did have a look online to see how they work it out so got that feeling!!Will maybe do that and see what others think :) I have 2 kids,girl and boy :) my daughter is 13 and my son is 12 :) I just hope NT and blood results come back ok.I bet you can't wait for yours :) looking forward to seeing the pic :) xx

I just checked out all the nub pics on the net and all the girl guesses looks like yours :) but not many of them actually confirmed gender after so don't know for sure but my friend likes looking at nub shots I'll get her to cone take a look :) I'm sure your bubs will be perfect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->