• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

Oh yes, my appointment with my Dr next Friday is for an U/S so they can see how far along I truly am. If I am as early as I think I am, I don't think there will be much to see, but I guess only time will tell!!

yea, thats why my doctor wont see me for another 3 weeks, i am only 2 days behind you and they said they wont be able to determine much til the end of this month.

i have begun hobbying like a mad woman to distract myself until then, as books are not cutting it like they usually do! i read a whole chapter and realize ive been thinking about the bean the whole time and have no idea what I've just read!!

Yea, it's a little silly but we need to know when my due date is, so I guess it's ok!

I need to take up some kind of new hobby as well. I have been thinking about starting to swim again because it is low impact and a great workout!

I am so tired, too! I just want to take a nap, but I can't because I'm working. Good thing I'm leaving early today:) No, I haven't had much cramping anymore. A little here and there, but mostly just pulling, stretching, and twinges. I'm pretty sure that's very normal.

Kaili, I love your letter:)

Wontgiveup, glad you're feeling better today and sounds like DH is great!

So, I'm thinking of telling my sister tomorrow. I'm 6 weeks today. When did you girls tell anyone? My sister has a 19 month old son. So, my plan was to make a hat and embroider "Big Cousin" on the front and give it to her as a belated "Christmas present." What do you think? It all depends if I can get it done on time. Guess I know what I'll be doing tonight :)

some were around the 5 week mark
Sounds like a good plan :)

Just wanted to show the progress of my strips, its what I hold onto until my first visit with the OB :)

https://i.imgur.com/5KXJt.jpg

beautiful line and good progression :)

Love the pics Kaili!

Akilgore2012, I think that's great that you get an u/s right away :)

I used to read during my lunch break at work and lately I can't concentrate either. My mind keeps wandering :) So, now I just come on here and chat with you ladies, haha! Luckily, I have tons of hobbies at home, so it keeps me plenty busy. I love to knit, so now I can start making stuff for our little bean, Yeah! Which reminds me, I better get going on my nephew's hat. I'll post a pic of it when I'm done :)

Kaili, I'm so pleased to see you back on here! I remember you being stressed out last time around about your symptoms. Congrats to you hun! :thumbup:

Well speaking of the nausea I GOT IT THIS MORNING ughhhhh
my face hurts to, must be Sinus's
And i have this catch in my uper back that wont go away, i over all feel like crap!!
hope everyone has a good weekend.... Great i think im getn a migrane Can i cry cause i just feel like crying
NOTE: this sounds like im complaining but im realy not, Just stating facts lol, Hopefully this means i have a healthy bean, it sucks not knowing my due date yet, I cant wait for my prenatal visit and scan comeing up soon
akilgore swimming sounds nice, wish i had a pool or a local one to go to...

Just realized my baby is the size of a blueberry now:cloud9:
We cant wait to meet you in 9 months, but you have to stay in there till then to grow into a beautiful healthy baby... We love you

Kaili, I'm so pleased to see you back on here! I remember you being stressed out last time around about your symptoms. Congrats to you hun! :thumbup:

Thx cordelia!! Yea after actually BEING pregnant, now i think the symptoms i thought i was experiencing last month were silly because these cramps are very distinct compared to AF cramps.

Also, the funny thing is that we didn't even try this month, because last month I got so stressed out over the temping and the BDing every day that my blood pressure went up to 125/95 (usually im around 115/70). I randomly took an opk test one day and it happened to be positive, so I started noting my temps, but I did them at random times of the day and was really only doing it to know when to expect AF, because we only BDd once and it was 2 days before I Od.

I took a pregnancy test at 10DPO only because my bbs started hurting 3 days before they usually do (but I was expecting a negative) and I got a positive on a digi!!! I was so psyched I almost forgot to go to work! HAHA!

I tried using my doppler again today, still no luck. I know I may still not hear it for a while, but at least if I did I could stop worrying that there's a mmc :S
I did put it away for a week, so I feel good that I haven't been using it every day at least! :)

Thx cordelia!! Yea after actually BEING pregnant, now i think the symptoms i thought i was experiencing last month were silly because these cramps are very distinct compared to AF cramps.

Also, the funny thing is that we didn't even try this month, because last month I got so stressed out over the temping and the BDing every day that my blood pressure went up to 125/95 (usually im around 115/70). I randomly took an opk test one day and it happened to be positive, so I started noting my temps, but I did them at random times of the day and was really only doing it to know when to expect AF, because we only BDd once and it was 2 days before I Od.

I took a pregnancy test at 10DPO only because my bbs started hurting 3 days before they usually do (but I was expecting a negative) and I got a positive on a digi!!! I was so psyched I almost forgot to go to work! HAHA!

Aw that's awesome! These things sometimes happen when you least expect. I'm so pleased for you :)

Oh no!! So sorry about the crummy day wontgiveup! All of that sounds awful! Looks like some of us have a few things to look forward to! LOL :(

Congratulations Kaili!!! How exciting!

Congrats kaili
ty akilgore (pretzels seem to be easing the nausea)
I told FB today and i made me a cool timeline cover Check it out
PiZAP.com rocks

Attachments

• pizap.com13574082641461.jpg
    pizap.com13574082641461.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 7
I tried using my doppler again today, still no luck. I know I may still not hear it for a while, but at least if I did I could stop worrying that there's a mmc :S
I did put it away for a week, so I feel good that I haven't been using it every day at least! :)

it is really early still!!! My doc wouldn't even attempt to listen until 11 weeks. Even then she said it's still really early and to not get my hopes up! She did find it at 11 weeks but she was right down by my pelvic bone and had the doppler thing tilted as far as she could down into my pelvis.

wontgiveup, hope you feel better!! Just remember the nausea tells you your bean is doing good in there!! :)

Thanks, yeah I have constant nausea, so hoping it's a good sign. I started a thread a little over a week ago (in first tri) about the doppler. Had quite a few more replies today - it's quite varied, lots finding around 9-10 weeks as well which just makes me feel even more like I should find it. DH keeps telling me to put it away now (I tried 4 times today). He's probably right, don't want it to turn into an obsession!!

Hope everyone had a good day! I told my sister today and she completely freaked out, (in a good way)! It was so funny! Here's the hat I gave her for my nephew. I think I'm going to make a small one for our little bean that says "Little Cousin"

Little Bean 006.jpg

Congrats kaili
ty akilgore (pretzels seem to be easing the nausea)
I told FB today and i made me a cool timeline cover Check it out
PiZAP.com rocks

So cute!!!! Love how creative you got! You are giving me some inspiration :) I think I'm going to take a picture of my furbaby and some little booties next to him and put something together when I'm ready to tell the world...it's getting close to that time!

Cute cover wontgiveup!! Pretzels are always my go to, I have also been sipping ginger ale. I get the nausea a bit every now and then but the ginger ale has been helping it. I'm sure it is only the beginning for me!!

Adorable hat Amanda!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->