Pregnant with #4! (4 kids 4 and under - ahhhh!)

Congratulations! I love chaos too! I only have 2 but ttc #3 I love toys and mess and kids screaming and laughing 😂

I've got 3 boys and a girl so a girl would be lovely this time but I've got a feeling it's another boy. Ive got my little princess though so wont be disappointed either way :D

I hear you, we are just blessed to have been able to have at least one of each! I'm sure you'll be finding out too??

I've got 3 boys and a girl so a girl would be lovely this time but I've got a feeling it's another boy. Ive got my little princess though so wont be disappointed either way :D

I hear you, we are just blessed to have been able to have at least one of each! I'm sure you'll be finding out too??

Yes hopefully will ensure getting a private scan to find out gender in around 3/4 weeks :D

Congratulations! I had four kids under four 9 years ago. You will do fine and you will get constant jokes and teasing about knowing how to prevent that or comments about your husband and your sex life and the best thing I can say is just to laugh with them and not let it bug you. Most of those people are well meaning.

You will be busy but will do fine. My fourth was actually my fussiest baby and while I was raising four under four I felt fine and the most strong as a woman I ever did. NOW though lol I look back and I think how in the world did I ever do that lol. Now I am the mother one teenager and in three years four teenagers and that will probably an interesting time in my life haha.

oh and I had a little surprise four years later! So we have 5 now.

Again congrats!!!!

Congratulations! I had four kids under four 9 years ago. You will do fine and you will get constant jokes and teasing about knowing how to prevent that or comments about your husband and your sex life and the best thing I can say is just to laugh with them and not let it bug you. Most of those people are well meaning.

Thanks! I hear you - everyone is already like - wow you have one lucky husband to have kids like rabbits! I say yep, he gets lucky around once a year :haha: JK!!!

Hi ladies , nice to see others on baby nimber 4 :) im 11 weeks with number 4 .. Already have 3 boys x I have two elder teenagers and one 3 yr old :) and one angel baby in 2012..we thought it would be nice to have a sibling similar age to youngest as older ones are really close., so here we are again..I think we will be finding out gender this time..

H&H 9 months to you all ️xx

Apple x

Yep, I know I'm preggo - hitting the holiday weekend here and a bit jealous my husband can relax with some drinks. Between that, being busy with my three kids and him just grazing through beers (I SWEAR he never has a casual beer - usually all or nothing lol but when I'm preggo - I totally notice him enjoying his drinkies, ugh!) - I lost it!

I felt so stressed/jealous of the guy 'not having to deal with it' and I had... a little outburst. I felt so bad and apologized - I am not a big "it's the hormones" girl, but I think it really was that.

I have since organized our pantry, my closet and office and feeling better... but still like a nut! :dohh:

Hi!! I am pregnant with #6 and when #5 arrived last year I had 4 under 4. :)
It's doable and just like you we love the chaos!!
I don't even know how far along I am yet... Just feeling really nauseous. Even more than in previous pregnancies.

Soooo, I saw my OB today... At the grocery store! We are family friends and just got to small talk - and I was like "it's funny I am running into you today..." He jokingly said "Like funny 'haha'? Orrrr" and gave me a look!

I nodded yep! He's such a wonderful man so excited he was the first to find out next to my hubby and I! I'll be calling to set up my appointment in the next couple weeks so I will be at least 8 weeks for an ultrasound. It's happening!!!:happydance:

Hi ladies,

i am also pregnant with my 4th!! i have ds 7, dd5,dd2.

Im also very nervous about peoples opinions on my pregnancy and it really bothers me for some reason. My dh tells me it doesnt matter what people say if were happy and i know he is right.

Im also extra worried because i gave up my job last year and ive went back to college. Im going into my last year in sept and plan to go to uni sept 2017. Now im worried this will be too much and i wont be able to manage or maybe university wont accept me cos i will have a young baby and 3 children.

Hot bump, i see you are a student? do yu have any advice?

Thank you and congratulations!!!! xx

First scan of baby #4 scheduled! My appointment is on my birthday July 20th! Be just about 9 weeks! :happydance:

Aww what a nice day to have your first scan Jezzielin :D

I had my scan last week baby was super bouncy ❤

https://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/sgillard85/Mobile%20Uploads/20160705_162137_zpsw77wx3fl.jpg

Hi ladies, great scan pic :) I have mine tomorrow im 13 weeks now . Looking forwad to seeing little baba x

Hi.... I haven't been on here in a very long time.... Since I was pregnant in 2014... I was having problems at home.... Everything was just a struggle... Fast forward to now... Things are better at home.. Thankfully... Except I am now expecting baby number 5... I am so shocked and embarrassed... I am scared of what people will say and think... My husband is actually very happy... We are in process of buying a newer home so now we're adding a new pregnancy to the mix... So I'm still not sure how I feel about everything....

I feel horrible everyday and have a hard time getting out of bed almost everyday...
I'm about 9 weeks... Due 2/15/17. How about you ladies?

Congrats and I hope you are all feeling better than me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->