Pregnant....

Awww this is wonderful news honey, I'm over the moon for you guys :hugs:

Alex will know he isn't being replaced, he will always know the love in your heart and the memories of those few precious days you spent as a family, but the cuddles and kisses which you can't give him he can now let another LO share with him, which is the most beautiful gift in the world.

You both deserve it so much, congrats :hugs: xx

As I said in our April thread, I got goosepimples reading it, keep well hun, and keep smiling !

congrats hun:happydance:. i can only echo what the others have said.

Christine
XXX

Sounds to me like its just ment to be!!

HUGE congrats xxxxxxxxxx

:D

Huge Congrats! No need to worry what people think. Your angel deserves a brother or sister... :hugs:

wow, thats brill news. no-one will judge you hun. i think a certain little boy must want a little brother or sister to watch over.

hope you have a happy and healthy 9mths, you deserve it. x

Oh wow honey massive massive congrats to you :hugs:
This is great news!
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months
xxxx

So pleased :) Hope your bean is sticky as anything and you have a happy and healthy nine months! Only an idiot would judge you, and if they do, point us at them :)

Hi Babe

So proud to call you a friend, a fellow mother with such strength.
Alex lives forever in your heart and will watch over his family. You're more than amazing.
I can't wait to follow your pregnancy.

Love always xxx

Huge congratulations hunni!!!

Alex will be watching and smiling!!

Like has already been said only an idiot would judge you for this!! xxx

Massive congratulations hun! No-one will judge you at all and Alex would want you to carry on. He's going to be a big brother! He'd be so proud! Big hugs and kisses to you all as ever xxx

Hayley this is the bestest news ive read in ages, im so happy for you.

You will never replace Alex, when i got pregnant with Katie i was given a Rainbow baby after the showers and she is not a replacement.

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

V xxx

congrats darling, you deserve it and you will never replace the wee man xx

I saw your new signature on an old thread and it bought a tear to my eye. I don't think we've chatted much, but I have seen your story and you are both so strong, you are inspirational. I am so happy for you both!

I can only agree with what everyone else has said, this is a gift from Alex and people shouldn't judge you. If they do, they need a short sharp dose of reality.

I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->