present storage

motherofboys

Reaction score
I really need to organise the boxes in my bedroom. A rather large box landed on hubby at 3 o'clock this morning ha ha ha!!

:rofl:
Thats so funny!!
Mine are all in boxes ontop of our wardrobe but im becoming increasingly aware no more will fit up there :shrug: :haha:

I'm worried there are too many on top of the wardrobe, but there's some large boxes stacked at the end of the beard that's what came down.
I think I can probably cut down a few boxes by putting things in together, there is also room under the bed if the boxes will fit. Its finding the time get everything out and away again

Mine all go to attic, means hubby doesn't know I've went overboard til Christmas Eve lol

ooops!

i had the council come out and had to appologize for the sheer amount in the cupboards haha!

Mine are in the loft, no space in our room! The big things (dolls house etc) will be stored at my dad's office (he has his own business) and i'm considering just storing the lot there. Just need to move it all when DD1 isn't around :winkwink:

mine are currently in a box with a towel over the top in our bedroom :haha: it's an open box so all lo would have to do is lift it! I'm going to be moving them to the spare room once it's eventually sorted.

Mine are as usual hidden in a wardrobe all neatly tetris style lol

My rooms tiny. Just a bed and wardrobe and now ask these boxes lol

If a box fell on my OH at 3 am, he wouldn't even wake up.
Our presents were in the kitchen but I asked oh to move them into our bedroom. So he left them smack bang in the middle of the room all exposed to little eyes. I've had to throw a towel over them last night but ds asked what it was so I said a wet towel. I flung a whole bunch of laundry ( clean bedding) over it this morning. DS walked in and told me ' your rooms a message mummy, I think u need to clean it"

We have an upstairs storage cupboard that OH uses for his punchbag and things, well I managed to squeeze several of my big boxes in there and the rest are in a corner of my bedroom.

I normally complain about amazons packaging, but their big boxes have come in very handy for hiding DDs gifts.

Our presents were in the kitchen but I asked oh to move them into our bedroom. So he left them smack bang in the middle of the room all exposed to little eyes. I've had to throw a towel over them last night but ds asked what it was so I said a wet towel. I flung a whole bunch of laundry ( clean bedding) over it this morning. DS walked in and told me ' your rooms a message mummy, I think u need to clean it"

Mine is a ridiculously light sleeper. And the cats have worked this out, so have him letting them in and out at all hours of the night because he can not sleep of they are making noise, inside or out. I, on the other hand, would have slept through a box falling on me. If it isn't a small voice calling mummy it doesn't wake me up lol
Its funny though, my time hop app informed me that on this day a few years ago I moved all the presents from my room to the cupboard under the stairs (in the old house) because I had been asked "what's under that sheet? Is it a box? What's in it?" a few too many times lol

If a box fell on my oh he would pretend to sleep through it just like he pretends to sleep through the children crying!!

If a box fell on my oh he would pretend to sleep through it just like he pretends to sleep through the children crying!!

I wish my OH was pretending. Every tkme I need to wake him I freaked out and think he is dead or ssomething. I have to shake him and kick him. Last night DD decided she wasnwasn't going to sleep. At about 2am I couldn't stay awake any longer and woke OH to sit with her while I took a 10 minute nap. Took me 10 minutes to wake him. Only when dd Climbed onto his face and started sticking her fingers up his nose did he wake up.

I have presents shoved everywhere, got toys being stored in my dads garage, got boxes ontop of the wardrobe, bags and loose gifts inside the wardrobe, Wrapping, Gift bags and cards under the bed got one for the OH hidden inside one of the trap doors in the car. If there's a gap il fill it haha

Lmao!! I was telling DH last night that i was glad the kids can not read yet because I have their stuff in boxes on top my dresser.. :haha:

I have to squirrel mine away in my bedroom quickly because when parcels arrive I say "no its for next door but they aren't in" but my oldest 2 can read the address on the front. The 9 year old knows they are Christmas presents but the 8 year old doesn't doubt santa brings his presents so unless he saw the address he would have no reason to think other wise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->