Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

Oh and Havestar I just realized you are on CD8 lol I couldve sworn you were on the sam CD as me!

Haha - I counted CD1 as my first day of full flow.. I usually go by spotting, which would have put me at CD10 iirc. But sometimes I spot 1 day before, sometimes 2... so I figured full flow was best to go by from now on.

I used an OPK this morning. There's like no line there at all.. yet the other day I had one that was light, but still there at least! LOL

They should be there when I get home. I doubt I will miss it today as I don't have much CM. I never tracked it until recently so I have no clue if I even get ewcm.. I might need to try preseed. Weird question, but is "arousal fluid" the same as CM?? I have plenty of that lol..
My temps are all over the place. I think it is because of the Soy. It makes me hotter I guess. All my pre O temps last months were in the 96s. I have had quite a few pre O temps in the 97s this month. I heard that if you did the 5-9 you can O later. That would suck! I don't want to wait 43 days for AF! I want my 31 day cycle back! If I don't get a BFP I am going to do cycle 1-5 or whatever it is and maybe even a higher dose. I noticed I didn't get the hot flashes until the last 2 days when I did the 120mg.
Why does this have to be so damn complicated? Why can't we just get our groove on and get pregnant????

Apparently not! And I never knew until I read this:
https://www.duofertility.com/faq/qu...between-cervical-mucus-and-arousal-fluid.html

Crap maybe I shouldn't have opened that at work lol.
I changed my little pic. Told you we are big Cowboys fans!! lol.. I have to find us all in a pic where we all have our jerseys on lol

Aww she's so cute showing off her jersey!!

Well ladies.. my CM is slowly changing from creamy to ew. Still cloudy but pretty stretchy (and I'm positive it's not semen or arousal fluid).. and there's not too much of it right now.

I heard the soy can dry you up a bit.. and IIRC Ali you said you were taking Mucinex? I found you should take about 600mg starting a bit before OV (after soy basically). All I had was the extra strength, so I just chopped the pill in half (they're 1200mg). :D

wow u learn something new everyday! i never even heard of "arousal fluid" lol in that case...im not sure that i ever had ewcm. the only time i ever noticed it was before or after sex but i may be getting them confused.

i just bought Preseed and Geritol Tonic. Im actually not even sure what the geritol does or how to use it but ive seen people talking about it and saw it at CVS for $4 so decided to get it haha. It says it has iron in it though and i haven't taken my prenatal in a while was planning to start it back up but im wondering if i should take those 2 together and can i take geritol with mucinex and after soy?????

I got my OPKs! Already tried one, neg of course. CM is creamy but only a little. Didn't check CM last month so no clue if I even get ewcm. If no BFP I am going to try preseed. I have never wiped and got clumps of cm like these ladies say. Not even when I was pregnant with my daughter.
He is going to start taking his Fertilaid tomorrow. Hope all this hassle is worth it!

yeah i hear ya...i dont think i get ewcm either. some of the things i see other ladies describe is never the case for me. preseed i guess is supposed to mimic ewcm for you. it was on sale for $18 at CVS. im trying as many things as possible this cycle im DONE messing around lol

by the way ali i love the new pic!

I didn't know you could buy Preseed at CVS! That's great! Maybe I should go buy some now??

wait i meant walgreens! lol i checked the CVS website which said they had it but when i went to go get it they didnt have any so i went across the street to walgreens! yeah go get some!!!

I am tomorrow! Why is it that CVS and Walgreens are always right next to each other??

hahaha i was wondering that today as i pulled across the street

I definitely need to go snatch some up tomorrow. I kinda want to wait to see if I have ewcm but I kinda don't want to waste a cycle!

You girls have any weird pains yet? I'm not getting O pains, but some small cramping.. and these weird sharp/shooting pains in my stomach area. Very strange..

None for me. My OPK was totally negative yesterday... I might O later since I did the 5-9.. Blah..

Havestar im feeling really crampy today i just tried preseed last night I think its from that...Ive never had cramps before O its not like the pinching you get from O it feels like its in my uterus almost? i got kind of grossed out by the preseed. I posted a thread about this in TTC. It felt like i put in a tampon and then it made me queezie when we were BD because I kept thinking about it but DH loved it and it definitely felt more um....Slippery. lol! I will def try it again I think it just takes some getting used to. Tampons used to gross me out the same way it took me a long time to be able to use one!

Oh weird.. I wonder if like regular ol' lube (lol), like one not marketed specifically for fertility use, is similar to Preseed?

Have you heard of the Diva Cup?? LOL I just learned about that yesterday. I'm going to pick one up if I don't get a BFP this cycle.

Edit - Well I guess not! Looks like regular lube can kill sperm - so can saliva! Who knew??
https://infertility.about.com/od/se...ke-Astroglide-And-Ky-Jelly-Sperm-Friendly.htm

So I am going to try this 12 week diet/ exercise plan. I need to lose some poundage I decided lol.. Who knows, might help my chances lol.. I am going to do it with my BIL, he is really into bodybuilding and crap lol.
How is everyone's day going? I am so ready for Friday and a 3 day weekend!

I need to do that.. but I don't wanna!~!! (in my best whining voice)

I've recently had some stronger o-type pains, but I think it's still a bit too early for that. I did an OPK at noon and it was negative.

My CM is usually pretty textbook - but I was worried that it would dry up b/c of the soy, so yano I started Mucinex yesterday (not sure if I mentioned that).. but definitely an increase.. or maybe it's just because it's thinning it out it seems like more. LOL

Is anyone here swaying for a gender? I'm doing so.. but not to the extreme. We're hoping for a girl this time around. So I've upped my folic acid, quit taking the prenatal, going to start drinking more milk and cut out red meat. I'm making DH drink a beer an hour before BD - and a hot ball bath.. or a bath.. but fine with me if he'd rather dip them in a bowl than lay in a bathtub. LOL TMI right??!

I'm too afraid to do that dump&jump thing.. seems like such a waste to let swimmers out early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->