Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

LoL hot ball bath?? Is that supposed to make a girl? We are wanting a boy, but a healthy baby is fine, no matter what gender. I love red meat so if that gives me a boy I think I will stick with that lol.. If I told Justin to dip his balls in a hot bowl of water he would look at me like I was nuts. Of course he would still do it though lol.. He started his Fertilaid today.
I haven't noticed the Mucinex working?? I still have some creamy white cm but not very much. Was going to O test on my lunch but he took me out for Mexican. I will have to do it when I get home in about 40 mins.
I don't wanna either but my big ass needs to do something lol.. I reallly need to cut out soda and my coffee drinks but it is soooo hard!!

I just did another OPK and it is darker than yesterday but still negative. Hopefully I ovulate on time and have a regular 31 day AF. Well no more AF for 9 months hopefully lol..

Haha.. if it's getting darker I bet it's coming soon. YAY!~

Well if you wanna boy, drink caffeine (have hubby drink 1 hr before BD), take vitamins, eat bananas, red meat and salty things. Also better to do it doggy or lift up at the end. :)

I never thought about it before, but I bet that's why I have all boys. My died is like red meat, salt and coke/root beer. LOL

Here's some good info about swaying:
https://www.in-gender.com/cs/blogs/Tamara/archive/2009/01/17/the-7-factors-of-swaying.aspx

Boy Cookbook and Diet Info:
https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/storage/206/141547/boyCooking with Tamara.pdf

Girl that is so me! Give me a steak and an icy coke and I am good to go!! lol. I am a Coke drinker and he is a Dr Pepper drinker lol.. And we both drink A LOt!!

If my cycle is what it should be, i should ovulate CD14-15.. I couldn't really see the 2nd line yesterday. Today it is clearly visible. I with it was my BFP!!

Well I just used my first pH strip! LOL It was so weird.. grabbing some CM and dumping it on the 'pad' of the strip.

I went to Walmart to pick some up, in the fish aisle.. LOL! They didn't have any that did lower than 6.. but my color was way lighter than what was showing for 6, so I think I must be in the 4-5 range. YAY!

i really want a girl but im just trying for anything at this point. i put the pillow under after bd to get the simmers up there lol i hope that doesnt make me have a boy. i dont think im going to ovulate until cd15 again. im barely getting any line at all on the opk at cd11. i ran out though so i wont be able to test again until tomorrow evening.

what are ph strips for?? I don't think I have enough CM for that lol

lol ali i was thinking the same thing. i must be abnormally dry haha

I read what the PH is for lol..
We are leaning more towards a boy. He just told me that I am stressing him out and he feels very pressured. :(

aw ali :( have u been telling him all the things you are trying??? sometimes with our men i think the less we tell them the better. Otherwise they start to feel like there is something wrong with THEM and they can't keep us happy or give us what we want. DH and I hit that point a few months back, but we talked it out and are on the same page now. sometimes i dont tell him the stuff im trying or explain it in detail because honestly he doesnt understand a lot of it and it sounds more intimidating then it really is. maybe u guys can talk it out and see whats bothering him???

i hate when they say that stuff out of nowhere and its RIGHT when ur about to ovulate. a few cycles ago DH did that to me and we didn't BD on the most important night and then he apologized but the mood was killed anyways so we lost that whole cycle i was so upset. they have a knack for terrible timing dont they?

No I don't tell him. It is because I am making him take the Fertilaid. He feels like nothing we can do will help, that if God wants it to happen will. He thinks he is infertile but I wont accept that without a test. If nothing happens in the next couple of months he will get one. For now he said he will take the pills. :(

Yes their timing is terrible! I don't even know if I feel like doing it tonight after this. I feel like I should since my OPK is getting darker. 2nd line wasn't really visible yesterday and today it is clear as day...

If he doesn't try anything I'm not making a move. Damn I hate this crap. So frustrating!!!

Aww that sucks Ali! :(

I tell DH all of the stuff about what diets we need to be on, when we can BD, etc. He doesn't seem to be too bothered about it, but he did say once that it was too much planning. LOL

I think it's a double edged sword, really. They don't really want to know about it, but if you don't tell them then they don't understand how important the timing is and you could miss the moment. :/

He didn't have a problem till it directly affected him by taking these pills. Didn't affect him last night though after he got it off his chest though. LoL.. We did the deed and after he asked me if I was in my fertile period lol.. Oh and, he was like "oh I forgot my pill, can you get me one" this morning. He knows it is important to me which is good. He made me cry last night (I am a big crybaby) and I think he realized how much this means to me. He said he feels like I am so consumed by it and doesn't like that I continue to be disappointed each month. I guess he is just looking out for me... :)

Aww that's awesome! :)

So what do we have, ladies.. 13 days? LOL Seems like such a long time. DH goes out of town Sept 9-12. I kinda want to test on the 12th and surprise him when he gets back... but I'm not sure if that's too early?

I don't think it is too early for us, we are a couple days ahead of you. I will do the 12th if you want?
It would be awesome if we all got our BFPs!!!

K. Stake, how about you?

TBH it probably is a little early. It's like what, 10 days past estimated O (a cpl less for me). I'm not due for AF until like 9/19 - so on SMEP were we supposed to wait until that day? That seems like forever.. LOL

Heck the 13th seems like forever! LoL... I am going to try my hardest not to symptom spot this time! So hard though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->