Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

yeah I hear ya. I did get ewcm for the first time on mucinex but it want a lot so I think preseed would help especially for low mobility swimmers. im starting to feel like, I'm out of options on things I can try on my own without an rx and I really wanted it to happen as naturally as possible. hopefully this wil be it for me.

I hope so too girl. I hope September is it for all of us!

I just got back from a very long appt w/ my doc. I got a sono, blood work and a pap.

Apparently I have a tipped uterus - no one has ever told me that! LOL But she said I've always had one.. and she's been my doc through two pregnancies so she'd know! I also have no cysts (something I was worried about b/c of missing my period) and everything looks perfect. So I'm pretty relieved. My mom had ovarian cancer and had her tubes tied so I'm always terrified to go in for an annual. As for the bloodwork, they're testing for hormones and thyroid - I guess basic stuff - and I should get the results tomorrow.

FX that this is your month Stake (and Ali)! :)

How did you tip it? lol jk.. :)

I'm glad everything looks good. I'm sure the blood work will come out good too.

Hopefully the PO will deliver my OPKs tomorrow! I need them!

So are we testing the 13th still??

How did you tip it? lol jk.. :)

I'm glad everything looks good. I'm sure the blood work will come out good too.

Hopefully the PO will deliver my OPKs tomorrow! I need them!

So are we testing the 13th still??

LOL that is exactly what I asked her!!

Ack! I can't believe you're still waiting for them. That sucks! :(

They sent them back to the PO so I requested redelivery for tomorrow. I need them! CD10 tomorrow!

Man I keep using mine. I don't know why. I know it's too early. LOL fun to POAS I guess!

HAH! I just nearly took another dose of soy on accident. Glad I caught myself. It just became habit.

I was glad to stop taking the soy haha it irritates my stomach but its worth it bc sometimes i can feel it working! I keep getting faint lines on the opk so its still early for me too!

Havestar im glad your check up went well!! its always nerve racking! do you have to do anyything different bc of your tipped uterus?

p.s. i just realized the thread was moved. no wonder ic ouldnt find it!

oh and @ Ali...yeah I will still test on the 13th

I think our thread got too big lol. I noticed that earlier and thought it was deleted!!!
I can't wait to start poas! This will also be the first early pg test I have ever taken. Always waited to see if I would be late lol..

Have either of you watched this show, The Week The Women Went?

ali I can't believe u waited everytime! I am not that strong! and no I never heard of it what is it

Lol I didn't want to waste money on tests lol..
It's on Lifetime. The women in this city leave for a week and leave the men in charge of the house and kids lol..

How was it? I thought it looked so mean! LOL I saw the commercial. Those poor kids. They were crying for their moms. I felt soo terrible for them.

BTW - my peach cobbler + ice cream was soooo f-in delicious. LOL

LoL it isn't mean, it is kinda funny. I watched that then Master Chef. I love Master Chef and Hells Kitchen!
I'm glad the cobbler was good! I had some last night too. ;)
I am so glad I am done with those soy pills! I had the worst hot flash last night!!!! I woke up hot and bothered and not in a good way! I wanted to punch something! LoL...They better redeliver my OPKs today! I need to test!!!

Aw I hope you get them today!! It sucks waiting for stuff to come in the mail!

I love those shows too! LOL I watch tons of cooking shows. Top Chef, Master Chef, Hells Kitchen, Iron Chef America, Chopped, Restaurant Impossible, Cupcake Wars, etc.. lol

Me too! I love to cook and like to see their methods of doing things.
Christine is such an inspiration! That would be so awesome if she won Master Chef!!!

I was just thinking that when I watched last night!

Happy CD10 Ladies!!!! Ali did you get your opks yet???? I was thinking if they dont come today you should at least get one dollar tree one to test with so you dont miss it! i think its possible to O on CD10 when taking soy. i had another faint line last night (cant remember if I already said that) so I'll test again when I get home. Hope it gets darker! I bet I'll O right on CD14. FF said last cycle was CD15 but the dip was clearly on CD14 so I dont get it haha. Is anyone else using the preseed?? Havestar didn't I see you said that before? or maybe it was someone else!

DARNIT! i just realized i forgot to temp this morning i woke up late!!! crap! I had a temp dip last month on CD10 was hoping to see if it happened again and i missed it. well i will def BD tonight to cover my basis but geez! can't believe i did that! I even debating peeing on an opk this am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->