Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

Haha Ali. I know what you mean. The only SS I'll do is implantation bleeding if it happens - because I never have mid-cycle bleeding. And maybe vomiting. Everything else can be explained by a number of things.. but those two would be really unusual.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't spot! I keep hearing about spotting at ovulation and stuff. I never bled while pregnant (not till I was in labor), and never spot or bleed till my period. I thought I was weird or something lol..
I think I might go buy some preseed tonight after work. Opks are getting darker but no ewcm.. Maybe that will help me!

hey girls! the 12th is dine for me too! I have 23 hpts just waiting to be peed on! yes I used 2 already I dont even know why lol and ali thats great dh just needed to vent. sometimes my dh gets that way too its stressfull for them too. good u didn't miss out on bd! have u tried the preseed?? it, made me a little sore inside today

p.s. I never bleed until af either. so that will be a good sign if I do! my opk was pretty dark today too. looks like ill be,ovulating right on time :) and yay ali ur gonna ovulate too!! how are ur opks looking havestar?

oh today I had a really weird pain near my cervix or uterus felt like pulling or stabbing it only lasted a few second. it was really odd I never had that before! not sure what it means since I didn't even o yet I think it might be uncomfortableness from the preseed

No haven't gotten it yet! Might go tomorrow. My OPKs are about the same as yesterday. Still have a few more days I think.
Yes he needed to vent. He is ok now. Obviously he was last night since he gave up the goods lol!
Why have you used two HPTs?? LoL.. Ok so let's test on the 12th!

I dont know!!! lol i have a POAS problem.well the first time i peed on one bc i never used that kind before and i wanted to know how they worked haha. second time, i have no idea. :( im holding out until the 12th though for sure now! My OPK was pretty dark today think it will be at its darkest tonight or tomorrow AM. :) we decided not to BD last night I wanted a break n so did he plus i figured he would build up more spermies for tonight haha

I had a big dip in temp but don't have a positive OPK so don't think I am going to ovulate yet. We also took a break last night but getting it on tonight lol.

LOL!

I took an OPK early this morning and again this afternoon. Both neg!

dh and I are having the same argument as u and ur dh did ali. ugh why do they do this at the worst possible time?! I hope he gets over it and we can bd I dont want to miss tonight I was having o pains n a pretty dark opk. think my temp is gonna dip tomorrow

Lucky you. Mine is being a punk and complaining about being tired. I am out tonight. Ugh I am so damn frustrated!!!

Aww that's not fair Ali! :(

I woke up and peed and when I got up there was a little pink CM in the toilet - lol it doesn't usually FALL out! TMI I know. But I've never seen that before, and I had some slight O pains on left and right last night.. so I thought maybe I'm going to ovulate soon and I made DH BD right away. I didn't even think to check the OPK this morning, cuz they say it's better to do it in the afternoon.

aw ali!! :( that's terrible!! u.should rape him lol. and havestar will u check ur opk this reunion then? I took one this morning I thought it was pos but dh said no bc there is a little white break in the line but I don't think that matters n it actually went away. my temp didn't dip today did anyone else?

Mine dipped yesterday but it is about the same today. Had a negative opk yesterday. I will try it again this afternoon. I am doing it twice a day. Lunch and evening.
That's weird about the cm! Has that ever happened.before??
I was too pissed to rape him last night. He knew I was pissed too. Still nothing!!! I am going to be out just cuz he is acting like a lil biatch! I am hoping these opks are right and I haven't ovulated. I had a few twinges that I felt were O pains but not positive. :/

I don't temp! I don't even have a thermometer like that. LOL

I did another OPK.. same shade of negative. HAH! But my CM has def changed from creamy to clear - but kinda thinner than ewcm.. still stretchy though.

I think for some tests, as long as the darker part is 50% or more of the line, it's pos.

my cm has changed also I didn't.use preseed 2 nights ago the night we took a break and the next morning it was very watery. I heard that watery cm is good too.and considered fertile cm. I cant tell the preseed from ewcm so I don't know if im getting it. you should def temp it takes some of the guessing away . ali I hope he comes to his senses. are u grtting any lines on ur opk at all?

I like your tickers!
My cm has been watery but not ewcm.. I will do an opk in a couple hours.
I so have to clean and do laundry and so not feeling it lol..

I like your tickers!
My cm has been watery but not ewcm.. I will do an opk in a couple hours.
I so have to clean and do laundry and so not feeling it lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->