Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

Ok so it is 3:30am, have a headache and can't sleep! You jinxed me! Lol

Aww lol that sucks! Luckily I haven't had any real headaches, though I've heard that's pretty common. I just get too damn hot! And I loooove peach cobbler. They have the best cobbler at Cowboy Chicken.

AF completely stopped for me yesterday morning, but today I woke up with super light pink spotting. Ugh! I wish she'd make up her mind. LOL

It came out really yummy! I am quite proud of myself lol...
AF stopped for me yesterday. About damn time. Today is CD8 for me. According to smep I need to bd every other day till I get a positive opk. I hope they come today! Also starting Mucinex today.
My headache is still here. Wish it wasn't Monday but we do get a 3 day weekend for labor day!!

LOL I had no idea a holiday was coming up!

My doc's called and they've moved my appt up to tomorrow. I figured I'd still go to get things checked out and so she can tell me I need to drop a few pounds before I get pregnant. LOL

I am cancelling my appt for that very reason! LoL.. That's their excuse for everything, you need to lose some weight, blah blah blah lol..

hey ladies!, last day of soy for me was yesterday I had a few headaches too but mostly just sensitive tummy. I got a.faint line on opk last night but nothing tiday...weird.dh fell and got a concussion over the weekend so we ate taking it easy no bd today anyway. hows.everyone elsr?

Oh wow, that sucks Stake! Hope everything's ok!

Tonight will be my last night! I hope the hot flashes stop.. I do not want to be sweaty all month. I also did an opk and got a faint line. I knew it wouldn't be + but I just wanted to see a progression over the next week. LOL

Oh no is he ok?? Mine just got back yesterday and was too tired to do anything lol... Today however is my CD 8 and according to smep we should bd every other day so I am going to have to get on that tonight. I have already text him and told him lol.. Of course I didn't tell him why lol..

Lucky it's your last night! I have today and tomorrow! I hope my OPKs come today! I am excited, never used them before lol...

yeah, he's ok just not feelibg so hot but in trying to work my magic lol. ur opks should come soon I ordered hpts after u and I got mine today!

Something came today but I wasn't here for it! Need to go to the PO tomorrow to pick it up

yay we are at cd9! getting so close to O! how ur opks.come soon!

I will be CD9 tomorrow :) Need to pick up those opks and start testing tomorrow ;)

ohh I forgot ur in ca! its past midnight here in pa so I was counting it as cd9 lol

First day of SMeP done! LoL! Are you guys going to follow the "plan?"

lol no I don't think I'm going to do smep though it is pretty close to what we usually do anyway. im going to try preseed,i think.

I might try that if this Mucinex doesn't work. I don't really like taking meds I don't need...

yeah I hear ya. I did get ewcm for the first time on mucinex but it want a lot so I think preseed would help especially for low mobility swimmers. im starting to feel like, I'm out of options on things I can try on my own without an rx and I really wanted it to happen as naturally as possible. hopefully this wil be it for me.

I just got back from a very long appt w/ my doc. I got a sono, blood work and a pap.

Apparently I have a tipped uterus - no one has ever told me that! LOL But she said I've always had one.. and she's been my doc through two pregnancies so she'd know! I also have no cysts (something I was worried about b/c of missing my period) and everything looks perfect. So I'm pretty relieved. My mom had ovarian cancer and had her tubes tied so I'm always terrified to go in for an annual. As for the bloodwork, they're testing for hormones and thyroid - I guess basic stuff - and I should get the results tomorrow.

FX that this is your month Stake (and Ali)! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->