Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

Thanks! :)

I just had some super stretchy EWCM - like 3 in. TMI RIGHT?! - so I'm going to assume I'm ovulating w/in the next couple of days. I'll probably do another OPK tonight and continue to do them 2x a day for the next few days. I've heard the surge can be short or long.. so I don't want to stress if the OPK is negative, cuz I could have just missed it.

That's good! I wish I had some ewcm. Definitely should ovulate any day now..I did an OPK earlier and was negative.. Blah..

help! im so confused! yesterday my opk was positive so I was expecting a temp dip today but it actually went up! I took another,opk and it was def neg barely a line visible at all. ff said I could still ovulate tomorrow....? what is going on?!

Well can't you get a positive OPK like 12-36 hours before O? I would wait to see if the temp dips in the morning. I thought I would have a positive OPK by today since it was darker yesterday but nope. My normal O day should have been today or tomorrow. I hope the soy didn't delay my ovulation?

Yah, I'm wondering about that as well Ali. I've been a little crampy today and I've had some tugging feelings around the ol' ovaries, but all neg OPKs. I've heard that you usually get EWCM a couple of days before O so maybe I'll get something tomorrow.

I have had the cramps and twinges too. This is like the OPKs 2WW!!

hahaha I was just thinking that! waiting to o is just as bad! I already had my pos opk so hopefully tomorrow ill get my dip!

Im hoping you do too! That way it will confirm your opk. I should O by tomorrow hopefully. We did it yesterday and today already so I hope I'm covered!

Man I give up on those things. Tested again tonight with the same exact line. I swear, it never changes at all!

I think my EWCM is disappearing too, and my cervix moved from really high during EWCM to low. I gotta confirm cervix during O cuz I'm not sure.

After reading SMEP I was concerned about BD every day, but I found studies proving otherwise, and that DTD every day is actually good b/c it cleans out the old sperm and makes way for the really healthy ones. Anyway, so we've been DTD everyday since AF stopped and like 3x a day the last two days.

I don't care what the OPK says.. LOL we gave it our best shot.

yeah...this is confusing lol. last month I has crazy o pains and not really anything this month. we bd today and going to again one more time tonih

Ok so what are your names? I can't keep saying Havestar and Stake lol.. I am Alicia, but you can call me Ali. See my user name isn't hard lol..
@ Have, you go girl! I wish I could be doing it that much! I am sick of these OPKs too. Line got a little darker but still not +.

@Stake, I am waiting to see if your temp dips. That way we know for sure. I have been crampy and having what I think are O pains but who in the hell knows lol..

my real name is stacey lol...stake came from stacey+jake and what the heck my temp stayed at 97.3

and I did wake up really sweaty today does that affect ur temp? is it possiblt to ovulate,midday and never.see a temp dip? im so confused

Hmm that's weird.. Well the OPKs say you could O 12-36 hours from the time of a positive. Maybe you just haven't O'd yet?

yeah also I slept in all weekend so my temp couldve veen higher when I woke,up

I'm still waiting for a positive! So frustrating all this ttc.. Shouldn't have to be this hard lol

thats crazy that you're still not getting a positive...are you sure its not darker than you think?? are u waiting the whole 3 minutes?? how long are your cycles?

31 days.. I am going to check it when I go home for lunch. They are a little darker but not as dark as the control line. I O'd late last month so who.knows. I also heard that when you take the soy on the last days that can delay O..

ohh hm i never knew that!! well fx for you on your lunch! do you think i missed my temp dip by sleeping in? does that happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->