Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

You could have? How late did you temp?
I am crampy and nauseous... Weird feeling. I think I need to eat. :(

11am Sunday and 2pm yesterday lol....i was taking advantage of my days off :\ i kinda thought that it didnt matter what time you took the temp it just had to be before u got out of bed but now that im reading more on it it hink you have to take it at the same time everyday....crap. and i think O can make u nauseous. unless u already O and your PREGGO! haha ;)

I changed my temp for Yesterday because I think I def ovulated that day and thats the day I slept until 2pm. I wrote a note on FF about it though I go back to see my OBGYN on October 8th so I'll remember to ask her what she thinks...hopefully it will be a mute point bc i will have a BFP BY THEN!

You could have? How late did you temp?
I am crampy and nauseous... Weird feeling. I think I need to eat. :(

Oops I double posted lol..
yes you should take it about the same time every day. I take mine between like 5:50-6:00am.
I wish I could sleep till 2! Most I slept in was until 10. No one bugs me I just can't sleep in lol..
I doubt I have O'd already lol.. I wish it was morning sickness! I think I just need to eat and I haven't had any caffeine yet today.
I wish I was preggo!! LoL. I think the 12th would probably be too early for me to test since I didn't O yet..

yeah me too....why did we say 12th again?? didn't havestar (still dont know her real name) have to do it that day???

Well.. my OPKs for today are actually a tiny bit lighter than all the others.

I went back and looked at some from a cpl of days ago, and the line is darker, but on less than 1/2 of the line. So I don't think I should count that as a positive.. but they've all been the same color from CD 9 to 13.

..And now my CM went from EWCM to watery this morning and then to creamy this afternoon.. like really quickly! That's usually a sign that you've already ovulated, right? So I duno what's up!

Stake - did you notice any difference in CM? Maybe that could help confirm O day.

Ali - maybe you're ovulating! :)

Edit - Yah, but I think it's too early too!

Yeah I think that's when her hubby gets back. Even if I O'd today I would only be about 8DPO.. Too early right?

@Havestar, what is your name??? LoL..
Too bad you don't temp, that could probably tell you for sure. Does sound like you O'd though.
Should we change the day for testing?
ok so I just went pee even though I am leaving for lunch in like 10 mins! Ugh I wasn't thinking! I'm sure I can go again before I come back though.. Hoping for a positive!

@ Havestar (are you going to tell us your real name?? lol) I did I had EWCM and Watery CM around that time but I have also been using the preseed so its kinda hard to determine which is which. I haven't checked my CM yet today...I'll do that in a few I get out of work soon. And yes when your CM dries up or turns to creamy again that is considered unfertile CM which means you either didn't ovulate yet or have past ovulation.

@Ali I think 8dpo is early...but I have seen people get bfps that soon. up to you i dont care. i waited until 14dpo last cycle and it was horrible lol so im down to test early but if you want to wait i can do that too or I can test with both of you!

hahaha ali i do that all the time!!!

LoL I can test then too. Doesn't bother me! LoL...
I should.check my cm when I get home. It has been watery but not ewcm..

Oh, lol sorry!
Nicole.
:haha:

Well I'm down for whenever. We can do Friday the 14th, which would be a couple more days.. or I could wait until the Monday the 17th. I'm not good w/ decisions so you ladies decide! LOL

lol...

Ok I think I got my positive opk! Does this look positive??

Attachments

• OPK.JPG
    OPK.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 2
Looks positive to me! YAY!! You better get it on!

We will tonight. ;) Have done it the last 2 days thank God! I never used any OPKs before, just relied on my phone app and it turns out I OV about 4 days earlier cuz I have a 16 day LP! Wasted 9 months doing it at the wrong times!!!

LOL Well that sucks! But good that it's probably not something more serious and just bad timing. Hopefully we all get our BFPs this month! :)

I hope so girl!
I am at work and the day is dragging! I want to go home and test again! LoL

Holy shit I have ewcm!!!! I am so excited!!!!! LoL!!!!

YAYY!!! looks pos to me too!!! I always test again the next day and the following day just to make sure it didnt get even darker. it should fade off now or like mine did just disappear the next day all together! If I am 1DPO today I am running a slight fever. i was feeling flushed and had pink cheeks i dont feel sick though and my temp is 99.0.... I dont know if i can consider this a symptom though because wouldnt it be way too early for implantation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->