Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

p.s. my CM changed to creamy :) looks like i missed my temp dip afterall haha woops

Definitely too early. I think implantation is generally 4-10dpo.
When are we testing??

yeah i changed the temp for the sake of fertility friend detecting that i ovulated haha. my husband was laughing so hard hes like "i dont think u can just fudge the numbers on something like that" ...oh well. and we can start temping on sept 12th if you want? and do every other day?

So is it safe to say we'll all probably have ovulated by tomorrow for sure.. and then we can count off 12 days from there to do an hpt (10 for implantation, 2 for hcG to build up)? That would be the 17th. Or we could just wait till the 19th.. but I don't think I can do it. LOL

Stacey said the 12th. We would be about 8dpo. I think that is early but I don't mind. I have never tested early so it might actually be fun for me lol..

I hope its right what they say about Geritol "a baby in every bottle" bc im 3/4 of the way done mine! =)

What does it do???
My OPK is already kinda fading... Is that normal???

Well I had a huge temp spike so pretty sure I did ovulate lol

yeah thats normal =) your LH surge can last long or only a few hours. mine is pretty short too. and Geritol Tonic they say "theres a baby in every bottle" its a high potency vitamin i guess its high in iron or something. ive read a lot of success stories about people with unexplained infertility using it and getting BFPs

im taking the liquid one but i heard it comes in a pill form too. the liquid has a pretty nasty taste i just hold my breath and drink something right after.

I hope it works for you!
My cm already turned creamy. I guess I only had the cm and surge for 1 day. I hope that's normal.. :(

yeah mine is the same way so im hoping thats normal too. i read somewhere before that after O you should no longer see any fertile CM (ew or watery) and it will either dry up or go creamy

Oh ok then we should be good then.. :)

Though I never got the +OPK, I wanted to see if either of you had like really bad ovulation pains? I had some pretty strong pains yesterday on my way home from picking up the kiddo, but not like I was expecting. I've heard that you can get really bad ones from the soy.

I had worse ones yesterday than I ever had. I was crampy all day, and not just in my ovary area. Almost felt like AF..

Hmm I wonder if they were stronger because you took the soy later in your cycle. I took mine on the night of CD2 (but I counted it as CD3 b/c it was kinda late).

What about headaches on/around/after O? My head has been killing me since yesterday. The kind that are like behind your teeth/eyes. I never get headaches really and I don't want to take anything so I'm just suffering. LOL

EDIT - it totally sounds like I'm symptom spotting, but for O instead of pregnancy. LOL!

I had headaches yesterday. Sucks doesn't it? Have a 2ww for O then a 2ww for pregnancy! You really should temp. That would let you know if you ovulated. Since my temp spiked I am 99% sure I did..

I might if I don't get a BFP this cycle. I couldn't start now, right.. cuz you'd have to have previous data to know whether or not you were elevated or whatever?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->