Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

Best to start on CD1. I actually started end of cycle last month and that's when I found out I O'd hella late which is why I was 13 days late. :/

K I went out and bought one, and some Tylenol. LOL There's a shift right before AF right? So I guess at least I'd know if I was about to start!

Ugh so also I'm pretty crampy.. not like O type pains, but sorta like PMS cramps. Mine are definitely 2x as bad around AF, but it's that same type of feeling.

Also.. my CM is super watery. What gives? I looked it up and a lot of women get watery cm BEFORE EWCM, but not after.

If I temp tomorrow, and it's in the 98 range, would that be considered the LP phase, even if I hadn't been temping prior? I read somewhere that the pre-ovulation phase has temps in the 97s. Then I'd know whether or not I'd ovulated right?

I am having the same cramps!!!
My pre O temps are in the 96- low 97s. It spiked to 97.94 after my O. Generally it drops when AF is about to show up. Yay you are going to temp!!! It is addicting lol

Oh and my Cowboys won today!! I am super excited!!!!! ;)

booo cowboys lol sorry im from philllyyyy :) but anyways....i had reaaaalllyyy strong o cramps last cycle that was my first cycle with soy n I took it at the later end also. this time I only had o pains for like an hour but we bd as soon as I felt them so idk if that's why they were so short. ill be 3dpo tomorrow n I had these weird on n off cramps tonight almost like when u have af and its time to change ur tampon. idk if anyone else gets that but I get a dull achingpain in there if my tampon gets too full (sorry tmi) well that's what it felt like today and obviously I'm not wearing a tampon lol

I think we are all having these cramps.. what the heck is up with that???

I think that we're all on the same cycle. You know what they say about women in the same room being on their periods at the same time.... I've had parties where all my girlfriends who showed up ending being on their period. So strange. I've also been pregnant 2x at the same time as my sister and my husband's cousin.

Anyway, yeah so I'm thinking I O'd recently, because my temp was 97.14 this morning - shit, the first time I took it, it was 96.8 but I immediately re-checked to make sure I was doing it in the "hot pocket". Anyway, that's pretty low right? I've read that it shows AFTER you O, not during, so I'm assuming I probably did yesterday?

I just retook my temps for S&G - I'm up but I haven't gotten out of bed yet cuz I needed to do some work ASAP! LOL

They were 96.99 (left side) and 97.22 (right side). WTF is up with that! LOL

EDIT -
I just saw a site that said the lower temps are right BEFORE ovulation, and then the high spike is AFTER. So nevermind about that!

Yeah the temps go up after ovulation. What is the hot pocket? You aren't temping vaginally are you?? Lmao jk. You only temp once! LoL.. If you keep doing it of course it gets higher!!!
I wonder if you have ovulated yet? Those are pretty low post O..

LOL NO! But I heard that's actually the fastest and most accurate way.

It's like the back left or right corner of your mouth, by your molars. There are different areas that give different temps, but on the insert, those were referred to as hot pockets - the best place for temping.

Yeah I'm not sure now.. After temping I noticed that I had a TON of CM.. water/ewcm. So wtf is up with that. I ended EWCM days ago! LOL So we BD just in case. My headaches are gone and I haven't really had any pains or cramps since last night. So I thought I had already O'd. I have had some sharp twinges, but like only every once in a while and only for a second. Oh..and I've been really constipated -OMG SORRY TMI! The folic acid I've been taking has made me super regular, so that's weird. Is that a sign of O? I've never nit-picked that much to notice. HAH!

How about you guys? How are you feeling today?

OK so according to the site below, it can take 2 days for a temp rise after the moment of ovulation.

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/fertilityawareness.html

I guess I'll know in a day or two whether or not I did, if the increase is that big.

Mine jumped like a full degree. I would keep temping. Sign up for fertility friend. Click my chart and sign up.I get some free VIP days if you do that hehe :)
I have been super gassy!!!! I mean seriously my name should be Windy. It is nuts. I kept apologizing to Justin last night cuz I couldn't stop! I am a little crampy today but not as much as yesterday and the day before. Woke up with a runny nose and sore throat which sucks though!!
I.just can't tempt in my vajayjay. That is where I draw the line lol!

Yah, I've been using that to keep track of CM and BD.

LOL you're so funny!

No! I ran out and didn't want to buy 20 more. LOL

LoL.. I stopped after the positive. Now we.just wait and wait lol

still having on and off cramps but nothing major. CM is not there at all today haha i only check external. its normal to dry up after O though.

Mine aren't as bad anymore either. Could it be from the soy? Did we drop a SUPER EGG?? lol

LOL i hope i dropped a super egg! and it met up with some super sperm! I told DH today that if it doesnt happen this month i want to take a break for a cycle or 2. we are flying out to CA for a wedding in oct and staying a whole week im not going to be able to figure out the timing to temp and with flying and all and plus i just need a break. after 9 cycles, i am mentally drained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->