Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

Stake - I also want to take a break if I don't get a BFP this cycle. I try to space my kids out now, because we have 3 birthdays and Christmas all within 30 days. There's a lot of spending around that time! We have 2 birthdays in July too. I would wait I guess 2-3 months as well, as I'd prefer the baby to be born Sept/Oct - then I'd probably stop again and wait for an April baby.

haha well hopefully we get our bfps!!! i hate seeing people post things on facebook about their pregnancies. this one girl was complaining about how nauseous she is today. I wanna kill her! ugh, i know its not right to be bitter....our turn will come!

Where in CA are you coming to??
You guys can't quit and leave me alone!! lol.. My daughter is an Oct baby. :) I don't think I want to stop yet now that I found out when I am actually ovulating! lol..
I agree about the FB stuff. I would love to be nauseous right now!!! Well you know what I mean lol

haha! well I'm thinking that once I say I quit its when itll happen! we are going to temecula and LA. I'm exited bc I've never been to CA

Yay it is finally Friday! Also FF has finally confirmed my ovulation.
Anyone still having cramps? I am still crampy. I was having like weird stabbing /pulling pains. I swear it is the soy!

I was yesterday.

So I temped today. It was 96.95. So a .14 drop from yesterday. My CM was creamy, but lots of it and stretchy.. like not 3" stretchy, but like it was sorta mixed.

EDIT -
Ok so I took my temp a little early today, at 6:40. I took it yesterday at 7:10. Should I use the adjuster temp (97.05)? Or should I just use what I have?

EDIT AGAIN! :)
So, I also told my husband that if I don't get pregnant this cycle he's going to buy me a Persian cat. :D

Lol what did he say to that??

I personally would go with the adjusted one even though FF advises against it. I had to do it the other day. Yay you finally signed up! lol.. I am not sure if you O'd yet. Those are like my temps before O.. Maybe your cm will turn into ewcm? My creamy cm never stretches..

LOL in so many words, ok.

Well I already had the EWCM a few days ago.. like..

CD11: Creamy
CD12: EWCM
CD13: EWCM
CD14: Watery
CD15: Mixed in AM, Super Watery in PM
CD16: Tons of EWCM in AM and early PM, Creamy late PM
CD17: Creamy mixed w/ Stretchy

It's weird, b/c I got EWCM then Watery - but I think that's usual for me. I just see it the other way around a lot. The change to creamy last night was like a major change. No EWCM in there. So I'm stumped!

I think I might have a naturally low temperature. /shrug

Yeah could be. I was surprised when I started temping that mine were so low. I see some that are like 98 before O and I am never 98 even after O. Got close but not quite..
What day were we going to start testing again?

I will start testing whenever you guys want to, BUT..

I think I'm ovulating NOW. LOL I've been saying that the last 5 days so DH keeps rolling his eyes.. but there's a LOT more pain right now, left side.

lol let's hope we see a temp spike! I am thinking i might test on 9/13/12. I willl be 9dpo then. I never tested early like I have said before but I figure I might as well have fun with it lol.. I am not stressing out this month at all. It happens it happens, if not I am not going to be too upset. Especially now knowing when I actually ovulate!!!

FX for you! I think you'll get it. Positive thinking!! :)

I'm also trying not to stress too much - by looking at cats instead of ttc forums (except this one). :D

HOLY CRAP! Just went to the bathroom and I had TONS of CM. We did BD earlier, but I did the dump and jump and it's been almost 6 hours. It's all lotiony.. like watered down lotion and doesn't have the semen+cm smell (TMI!). FX this is a good sign! Also, I know I'm not *supposed* to check my temps during the day, but I have been. The last three days my temps have been 97.4, each day, throughout the afternoon and evening. I thought it was so strange to have a consistent daytime temp. But TBH I sit in the same exact spot the entire day and just get up to pee. So other than breathing and typing, I don't do much to change temps. Well now it's 98.4. Now I just have to wait till tomorrow to see if it really did rise.

I'm thinking positive, just not stressing lol...

I am seriously allergic to cats. Actually all animal fur except for dogs which is weird. We have 2 German Shepherds and a chiweenie lol

I totally missed the last part of your message lol.. Is the cm stretchy? Why can't our bodies make up their damn minds? Higher temp is a good time if it has always been the same...

Aw I think GS are so pretty!

No it changed completely. It's like watered down lotion. So strange..

Well watery is still fertile!! I am anxious to see if your BBT spikes!

I love my GS girls! They have always been my favorite dogs. We rescued all 3 of them. All great dogs.

My cm is creamy and I have a bunch. Not sure if that is normal for me or not lol.. I wasn't checking everything last cycle like I am this cycle. TMI but when I go pee I wipe and can feel some fall out. Gross lol..

I've heard increased cm is a secondary sign of pregnancy. I think if it's abnormal that you'd have a lot during LP it might be a good sign! :) I read somewhere that it's because of the increase in estrogen - whereas normally there's an increase in progesterone during the LP, since you conceive, the estrogen increases for uterine blood flow.

I would like to hope so but it is still so early. Implantation wouldn't have even taken place yet. What's funny, even though I am in the 2ww I am so calm about it all! I guess last month completely drained me, especially being so late and all.

Yeah, last month sucked! I hope that at the very least, I get AF on time. I don't ever want to have a long period again!

Uhh.. so my cm has changed AGAIN. HOLY EWCM, it was so stretchy, like 6". I've never ever seen anything that stretchy.. and completely clear. How the F can CM change over the course of like an hour?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->