Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

Girl when I had my ewcm it lasted less than a day. Better go rape your hubby lol.. Too bad you don't have any more OPKs!!!!!! I bet you are going to ovulate today and have a huge temp spike in the morning!!!!

Ooh this chick just pissed me off! I better stop myself before I get kicked off here.

What happened? Link!

Also - we DTD 2x today already! LOL

LoL! I haven't done it in a few days lol.. It is in the trying to conceive forum. I think the post was like Im the only one not pregnant. You will see the chick I quoted...

Can I start SS already - even if I haven't confirmed O?

My freaking pelvis is feeling so strange. Like super full and stretchy. I know what that feeling is.. but it's probably all in my head! /sigh TWW SUCKS!

lol! I have "tweezy/pulling" feelings in the side of my abdomen! It is weird. Not SS though lol.. I refuse! lol

I am in a very bad mood all of a sudden. Justin didn't do something yet that I asked him to do and I just totally snapped on him. Now he is all pissed at me!

Awww that sucks. :(

I do that all the time! DH thinks I treat him like a child sometimes, but I tell him he acts like one. It's all in good fun, but TBH it's the truth! The other day we were shopping and I 'scolded' him LOL.. that's when he said that. Not 2 minutes later he's talking about buying clothes.. and I said, why? I buy all your clothes for you. When's the last time you bought anything for yourself?? He LOL'd and said I was right and he is a child.

Oh, btw, now my right/middle is cramping pretty strong. Have I said I hate the TWW yet? LOL

Girl I just took a 3 hour nap! I bet I.won't be able to sleep tonight. Now I have to make dinner. Lord knows it wont get made otherwise.. lol...
I try not to treat him like a child but isn't that what most men are? lol.. They are so damn helpless!
If you don't have a temp spike in the morning I am seriously going to be pissed lol...

LOL Ok, seems I had a bit of a spike. Didn't look drastic though.. only 97.3. I adjusted my temp from yesterday too. I guess I'll have to wait and see the next two days. All this waiting is a PiTA!

Now my cm is EWCM mixed w/ Creamy, so I prob did O yesterday. Debating on whether or not to DTD before our kiddos game this morning.

EDIT -
So right before the game I started cramping REALLY bad. Mostly on the left side, but had some shooting pains on the right. I'm wondering if that was O. Ugh. It hurt through the whole game. When I got home I had TONS of milky EWCM so we BD just in case, since I didn't get to it before we left.

Sometimes there is a slow rise in temp. Mine just happens to spike. If there are 3 days of higher temps most likely you Od.. Has to get higher each day...

Yeah, but now I'm confused by the continual EWCM. Usually it's EWCM, watery + (O), creamy. You O after EWCM.. yet it just keeps going!

I went over my chart for last month... and even though it was abnormally long, I finally figured out the 'pattern' and basically I just ovulated late, and had a normal 14 day LP, normal CM, and the 2nd patch of EWCM I got was most likely due to the estrogen surge you get after O, because it was like exactly a week after.

However, this month is just different. I hate to be too positive and think I'm pregnant, in case I get let down, but I've never seen this much EWCM in my life. I get lots, but not like this!

ah i havent been on in a few days!!! how is everyone doing?!? I'm SS like crazy this month but so far my stomach has been JACKED UPPPP! i had bad stomach aches off and on for the last 3 days mixed with some cramping. Im 5dpo today but havent had any implantation bleeding yet. Im kinda hoping i get some tomorrow even though i know you dont HAVE to have that. Also my boobs are really sore when i take my bra off. i usually only get sore bbs right before AF. I did have to wear a strapless bra because i was in a wedding last night so that could be it too. I drank some last night, didn't get bombed or anything but definitely was feeling good. its the first time i drank all month though and trying to make it be the last. i justified it by saying even if i am pg, implantation wouldnt have happened yet. i just hope it doesnt hurt my chances. i just knew if i didnt drink last night everyone wouldve been weird about it. Especially with that group of friends. plus it was my bestfriends wedding, so I wanted to enjoy it. Anyone else have any new symptoms or updates?!? what dpo are we all now?

EDIT: also finished my bottle of Geritol so I hope the "baby in every bottle" thing is true!

Welcome back! I was wondering where you were. :) Yeah, you're probably fine! You have a ways to go before implantation. It could be as long as 10 days - though I hope it's not! ;)

Man, today I've been in a really good mood. IDK why! I know that sounds weird, and it's not always like I'm in a bad mood, it's just strange cuz it feels like I'm on uppers or something. My back has been KILLING me too. Just this constant pain, only on the right side. Also - I was at the grocery store and I could smell the foulness of the worker dude checking out in the next lane. I looked at the lady in front of him, and she didn't seem to be bothered. I was literally gagging. I had to walk around to the other side of my aisle. And I'm still having a lot of CM.

Those are all such minor things, but that's what's goin on!

Hey girls! I am so opposite of y'all, I'm not SS at all lol.. I decided I can't drive myself crazy this month lol..
EWCM is a good sign from what I hear. Crazy you still have it!!!
I have so much laundry to do but instead I am watching Braveheart.. It's my first.time watching it lol..
BTW, how old are you guys? I am 34.. Am I the oldie but goody?? lol.

Hah I saw that on and almost started watching it! I need to do laundry too, before DH goes out of town. LOL

I don't want to SS but I can't help myself. I don't even know if I really O'd! LOL I just keep getting this nagging feeling that the pink spotting + o pains I had CD12 mean I O'd earlier, but who knows.

I'm 32! So just a little younger. ;)

So I am the oldest!!! LoL.. I.know Stacey is probably in her 20s based on her pic. Thankfully I don't think I look my age. ;)
This is the first time I have seen this movie. I like it!!!
I am going to cook dinner in a few. I have been snacking all damn day lol..

We're going out to dinner since DH is leaving tomorrow, but in a bit. My back is still killing me. :( I took a Tylenol, but just one. I might take one in a few hours if it's still hurting.

Haha me either! Everyone always thinks I'm in my 20s. :D

Nice! Where y'all going? I'm just making some chicken strips.. Quick and simple. I bought some tenderloins, just need to fry em up!
He will be back on the 12th right?

heyy! I am 25!! good guess...looks like im the youngin! And Ali you def dont look 34 I remember your old pic and actually one time DH walked by when i was posting on here and said "whos that girl she looks young as sh*t!!" lol so there ya go!

i also have been sensitive to smell nicole! I was at my dads and he was frying something in a pan i had to walk outside it was making me so sick. and right now i have this weird crampy, pinchy, fluttery feeling low on my tummy like uterus area....?? and last night i was having chest pains which im not sure if that is a symptom i couldnt tell if it was my boobs hurting or actual chest pains. it happened breifly today too. Ali I can't believe you aren't symptom spotting! i did that last cycle bc i honestly didnt feel anything so it was easy hahaa but im going crazy this month. i forgot to temp 2 days in a row i think. its been a busy few days! ill temp tomorrow though to see if i get a pike for implantation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->