Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

lol yay glad I don't look it!
You get a dip at implantation, not a spike ;) Better temp cuz you can have implantation from 6-12 dpo. :)
I was just so heartbroken last month, especially being late. I have twinges and such but just don't want to analyze them lol.. I'm weird I know lol..I will however test on Wed.. I think I am 9dpo then ;)

Ali - We went to Texas Land and Cattle. SOOO f-in good. I actually tried my first piece of broccoli today and was pleasantly surprised. I have never eaten a single piece in my entire life. LOL

Stake - Sounds like good signs to me!! :)

What you never ate broccoli?!? lol i LOVE it!

ali- i meant to say dip lol idk why i said spike! im actually having pains similar to O pains right now....fx for implantationnnn! this is my 9th cycle i get more and more nervous as we approach 1year because then they want to start infertility testing and thats scary =\

lol! Broccoli is one of the very few veggies I like lol..
Hopefully the cramping is implantation! We will have to see what your temp looks like tomorrow although a lot of the times there isn't a temp dip when implantation occurs .. Also my 9th cycle and frankly I am getting sick of it lol..

No, the smell always makes me gag!

Also, F*CK my cycle. Temp took another dip today. I'm sick of trying to figure this one out!

....and I just got the hiccups out of nowhere. UGH!!!

nicole maybe ur temp dipped bc of implantation..? mine spiked pretty high today....imade up temps for 4 n 5 dpo so maybe I missed the dip again lol my chart is pretty useless this cycle I fudged all the numbers!

Mine dipped today but doubt implantation..It isn't very common at 5dpo, more common at 6-7. I will see if it spikes back up tomorrow. I also had a weird sleeping night so it might be that too..
Maybe the dip is implantation? You started temping late, maybe you did O earlier?
I am going to be lazy and watch football all day. F*** I still need to do laundry. :(

LOL I keep thinking the same thing but the neg OPKs around the time I thought I originally O'd keep making me have doubts. Plus I keep having the EWCM.. which is usually fertile, right?

Oh - and I keep thinking my temps are just too low.. so I looked up my thermometer online, and it has iffy reviews. A couple of people pointed out low temps, and one lady said she used her old one and this one, and the temp diff was consistantly 1-1.5 deg lower - and that's quite a bit!

Hmm.. Well I'm not sure what's going on with you lol..Do you still have ewcm now????

Actually no, I just checked. I had a boat load of it up until around 10am today. Now there's barely anything there - no creamy, just a little wet.

We BD again just in case, cuz he's leaving today.

Damn.. Crazy that it lasted so long! Like I said I just had mine for a day I think.. We will have to see if it returns lol

Yeah, it usually just lasts 2 days and then I ovulate (or at least I get ovulation pains and assume I do). I'm also still having terrible back pain and cramps.. but they're like AF cramps, front and center. All these annoying symptoms better be worth something when it's time to test! :)

..and EWCM is back. And just to be sure it's actually that, I've been testing it in water. This is insane!

Man I hope O isn't just really delayed.. cuz our last shot was today!

how do you test it in water??
WTF is going on with your cycle?? You better be preggo! This is all so weird!
I have weird feelings but they are all the way on my side. Doubt it means anything pregnancy related. It's by my hip bone kinda..

LOL ali....i was reading you guys's posts and DH walks by and saw ur picture he goes "who is that? ur not allowed to be friends with her anymore tell her goodbye" hahahaha

You just drop it in water. If it's anything but EWCM (like semen or arousal fluid) it'll dissolve. If it's EWCM then it'll kinda ball up. Happens almost immediately. :D

I never heard of that!! I never have enough CM to do that anyways...i def think i needed the preseed hopefully it worked ive been so sore in my hips and legs and also crampy off and on. have u guys had that at all??

Yes! I've had shooting pains since cd12, but since cd15 I started having AF type cramps. They skipped on cd16/17 but then on cd18 they were so much worse than any cramps I've had. They were a little left-sided, but extended all over. Today I'm having them on the right, but a little less intense. Super egg? LOL

You don't have to have a lot. I just used what I could gather on my finger. LOL You can also tell just by putting a drop of water on it. This is prob TMI but if you guys have ever DTD in the shower and you had to clean up.. it immediately feels like you're rubbing tupperware (LOL that's the best I could describe it).. cuz it get this gross-feeling texture. To me anyway. So if you put a drop of water on your finger and rubbed them together, then you'd feel the same type of texture. If it's EWCM it would still roll around and feel like jelly.

EDIT - My temps are still pretty low considering. Even after running up and down the stairs my temp is 97.27. LOL My CM is now less.. but somewhere between creamy and slippery (again).

Tell your hubby not to hate on my Boys!!! lol..
I might have to try that with my ewcm.. Lol..
I haven't had much cramping but I get this pinchy twinge feeling in my hips! Really weird.. I get it in both sides..
I am so not ready for Monday!!! Why does the weekend go by so quick??

Oh I know! Luckily I remembered to set my alarm - usually my husband does with his phone - or the kids would have been late tomorrow! LOL

Uhhh so wow.. my cramps just immediately stopped. They've been goin' between barely noticeable to strong for a couple of days straight. What a relief! It feels so weird to not have cramps. Also, my CM feels like really dry right now. I must have just ovulated. So looks like I'm waiting a LOT longer to test. BOO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->