Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

Well that sucks!! I am testing next Thursday.. I will be 9 dpo. I am fully expecting BFNs lol..
I have been so tired today. Took my daughter to the movies and slept through almost the whole thing.. I am getting old lol..

Aww lol. What did you go see?

I tend to take naps when my youngest does.

Madagascar 3 :)
So I do not like the Kardashians yet I always watch the show!!!

LOL I could never bring myself to watch it, though I always watch those stupid RH shows. :/

lol..
So Justin is the best! Been craving mint n chip and he got me some!

Aww! DH did the laundry for me before he went out of town. Yay for good husbands! :)

So today I got cramps again, more centered though. I swear, this sounds stupid but, I feel like the cramps have been starting on the sides and going towards the middle. My CM is also strange, being a mix between creamy and slippery - not ewcm though.. it'll only stretch like an inch. But it's like really thin and watery kinda.

How are you guys holding up?

I was feeling cramps this morning, just barely noticeable. Was about 4am. They were very low below my belly button. I am feeling a little crampy on my right side now..
I am just getting to work. Really wish I called out lol..

I also feel crampy! I have felt this way ever since I ovulated it never went away. i hope this is a good sign. plus my stomach has been very sensitive. TMI but Ive been going to the bathroom a lot lol not sure if its a bug though. I work in Daycare so its impossible sometimes to tell the difference between a symptom or a bug i picked up along the way haha. my hubby was being a good boy also haha he cleaned the whole house and helped me decorate the living room for autumn! =) yayy hubbies!!! and Ali--I feel ya on the monday thing. I def just took a nap in my car during lunch lololol its so nice out the seasons are just starting to change i just put the windows down, closed my eyes, and listened to the breeze ;)

Naps in the car are the best! Still in the high 90s/100s here though. I hate the heat!
I am still crampy and constantly peeing. I think I get like that around this time so not reading into it.
I was.looking at all the autumn stuff yesterday! Going to buy stuff this weekend! I love changing things up at the different seasons! Especially winter and Christmas time!!!

ooh Ali.. just found this for you:

I had some sharp pinching pains directly below my belly button then some AF type cramps around the usual time of implantation. Once I felt that I knew.

RE: implantation cramp feelings for pregnant ladies

lol are you determined to get my SS?? lol

LOL just trying to help out!

It was totally random. I was looking up implantation cramps, because I swear my cramps started on the sides, days ago, and now they're targeted in the center. Really strange. Could all be in my head, but I wanted to see!

Anyway, when I saw the belly button comment, I immediately thought of you. :D

I can only hope lol.. They were there at 4am and now I have twinges near my right ovary.. wth!

There's one thing I noticed, not sure if it is a good sign or not but my temps are higher than last month post O..

yeah last month i knew i was out bc i literally had no symptoms. this time idk....i have definite cramping and tiredness but im always tired.... ali ur temps are pretty high! mine haven't gotten up to 98 yet. my regular temp was 99 that one day but not my bbt...

My temps are stupid. LOL Idk if I mentioned this, cuz I'm forgetful, but I took my temps w/ 2 other thermometers (not bbt, but just wanted an idea), and the temps were all fairly low. I've been anemic during pregnancy.. never bothered to check normally. LOL So I guess that could be it. I am always cold.

no u didnt mention that!! mine might be a little on the low side too because i never get to 98. im getting antsy though! I wnat to test now!

I am rarely cold but my temps show I have low body temp.. Weird.. I just started temping last month and never hit 98..
I was talking to Justin last night and told him wouldn't it be a freaking trip if I got pregs the same month I actually realized when I ovulate??? That would be a freaking trip lol..
I had a lot of symptoms last month but nope. This is why I am nervous to get my hopes up this month.
So I am testing Thursday.. What about y'all?

im with ya! if i dont cave in and test before then haha

You are 1 day ahead of me so you could probably test before.. I figure 9dpo isn't quite too soon.. Should be test everyday if we get a BFN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->