Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

yeah haha i probably will.....actually i know i will. i am the most impatient person!

lol so when are you going to test? I am weird this month, not even worried about getting a bfn lol

Oh, I'm definitely the 'test every day until AF comes' type. If you start at like 9DPO, it's really only like 5 tests, $5. Though I test at night sometimes too, because that's when I got BFPs w/ my 2nd.

a little more for me since I have a 16 day LP lol..Who.cares, I have 10 cheapies and 2 frer..
I am cramping you guys.. Maybe it is cuz I am starving, I don't know ..

I tested today lol 7dpo and bfn but of course I've convinced myself there could possibly be a faint line but I know there isn't....

lol! uh yeah, 7dpo is way too early I think lol..
I am still crampy and it is annoying me. plus I am in a foul mood :(

OMG ME TOO!!! hahaha DH hasn't really done anything but im so grumpy i keep whining at him and complaining lol ugh!

yeah me too! Bfns liek dont even phase me anymore =\

im starting to think I have PCOS.... I looked it up and I have pretty much all these symptoms. Weight Gain and can't lose it, thinning hair, acne break outs, irregular periods....i read it out loud to DH and he said yeah thats pretty much you.

Acne.
Weight gain and trouble losing weight.
Extra hair on the face and body. Often women get thicker and darker facial hair and more hair on the chest, belly, and back.
Thinning hair on the scalp.
Irregular periods. Often women with PCOS have fewer than nine periods a year. Some women have no periods. Others have very heavy bleeding.
Fertility problems. Many women who have PCOS have trouble getting pregnant (infertility).
Depression.

I have an apt Oct 8th....hopefuly i get a bfp by then though....

Well the positive thing is if you are diagnosed with pcos there is treatment. Let's hope you get your bfp first ;)
I have been a total fat ass tonight wanting to eat everything lol..I am not as grumpy as I was but I am still crampy..

Well the positive thing is if you are diagnosed with pcos there is treatment. Let's hope you get your bfp first ;)
I have been a total fat ass tonight wanting to eat everything lol..I am not as grumpy as I was but I am still crampy..

ive been eating all day too! lol

ok y'all, I don't know if this is a good sign but my temp dipped below coverline.. Implantation dip? See it's crap like this that gets my hopes up lol..

Well hopefully it is implantation Ali! :)

I all of the sudden fell *normal* LOL.. I've been so crampy and had so much CM these past few days.. and now NOTHIN!

But.. by the looks of my calendar, maybe I just ovulated? I had that "big" dip and now my temp has been "higher" two days. /shrug

I was really crampy yesterday and now I'm not either..I hope it is a good sign!!!

It seems like that would match up with timing. I'm super excited for you! I can't wait to see some BFPs!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Anxious to see what my temp is tomorrow morning... If it shoots back up then I might get my hopes up just a little lol..

I just realized my tempus are slightly higher this month and I've been testing earlier...just searching for anything that could be a sign.....I'm.starting to have the same feeling as last month where all the symptoms went away and I just knew I wasn't.... :(

Well I haven't been looking at charts long, but yours looks good. You had the big dip and EWCM right around that time, and then went right up and your CM changed. I think that's a good sign. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->