Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

try and stay positive girl.. Sometimes no symptoms is a good sign! How many times do we hear about women getting a bfp with no symptoms??? I have no idea I was when I got my bfp with my daughter..

That's the truth Ali! I SS before with my others, I even was looking at some super old forum posts.. I could have sworn I was preg the first month, then I got a BFN and decided to quit SS. I came back a month later with a BFP and no symptoms. :D

See what I mean!
I am anxious to test on Thursday... Scary!!!! lol

I already took a test. I couldn't help myself. Of course it was negative. LOL

Well I haven't been looking at charts long, but yours looks good. You had the big dip and EWCM right around that time, and then went right up and your CM changed. I think that's a good sign. :)

thanks...this happened same way last month though then right on day 28 my temp plummeted like off the chart and AF arrived lol the only difference is the temps seem to me a couple tenths of a degree higher than they were last cycle around this time. idk i get my hopes up about everything and it never seems to mean anything...

LOL us with the early testing. looks like Ali wins on the topic of who held out the longest! i tested again this morning LOLOL still bfn. i stare at them for so long that i start to SWEAR there is a faint line...haha im not going to believe my eyes until its super dark.

LOL I do the same thing!!! And it's like I know better, like it would be clearly visible if I was, but that doesn't stop me.

I am waiting till Thursday lol..
Ok so get this.. I swear I wouldn't symptom spot but my cervix shot back up and have a bunch of creamy cm! it was sticky yesterday and hardly any and my cervix was lower yesterday! My body is evil I tell ya lol..

LOL We got you started!!

Mine goes from high to low throughout the day, so it's super frustrating. But it's consistently been really mushy - but only half of it. I don't know if that's how it's supposed to be.. but one side is kinda firm, and the other is really mushy. LOL

My CM also keeps changing. It was kinda tacky super late last night, and now it's watery/creamy.

I think you having an increase in creamy is a really good sign, right? I've read that on a few forum posts.

I check my cervix the same time every day pretty much and yesterday I remember I.felt kinda upset cuz it was lower. Definitely did not have creamy cm. I guess I will know soon enough. I can't help feeling pessimistic though lol..

ok this might make me sound really dumb...but ive never checked my CP. i have no idea what the heck id be feeling for everything feels the same up there and it grosses me out hahaha. i also did read in an article that CP has nothing to do with if you are pregnant or not? not sure if thats true.... ill try to track the article down for you. I just saw in the BFP section a girl got her BFP at 7dpo then a digi bfp at 8dpo. what the heck!? why cant that happen to me

7dpo seems way early for a BFP but I guess it is possible. I read the same about cp..I just read that normally in early pregnancy it is higher.. Who in the hell knows lol

symptom @ 8DPO.....im EXHAUSTED!!!! i could literally fall asleep in my chair right now...anddd i almost threw up earlier. one of my kids i work with had a really gross lunch and i almost lost mine.

Well that sucks! I am not looking forward to morning sickness if I ever get a bfp. I had it the whole 9 months with my daughter. Weighed 27 lbs less at delivery then before I got pregnant!!!

thats crazy!!! i hateee throwing up n im feeling really nauseous right now =( i hope i dont have a stomach virus i had it 4 times this year lol my kids are so gross.

Kids are germy lol. I keep my daughter home when she is sick hoping not to contaminate anyone lol.. Some other parents don't or can't afford to do that unfortunately..

thank God you keep her home! I complain about that all the time!! like okay, you might have to go to your people but how much do u think ur childs daycare teacher can really afford to get sick?! lol and i dont even really mind that but like i have a lung condition and these parents are so inconsiderate. they send their kids coughing and snotting everywhere then i get it and end up out for a whole week and spending $$$ on doctors. its so annoying, back in january the first month we ttc i got PERTUSSIS! can u freakin believe that?! i was like thank GOD i am not pregnant i was on steroids and all kinds of other meds. I was livid!

I keep my kids home if they're sick too! It pisses me off because the only reason he got sick in the first place is because of something like that! My poor baby got hand/foot/mouth or whatever that is like 2x!

Your cervix is supposed to move high, but it only happens for some people right away. Others it can take until like 6wks I believe. That's why they say it's not a really good indicator, but more like if you look back at your symptoms after you're preg, you could count that as one, yano?

he got hand/foot/mouth from daycare?!? thats terrible!!

Yep! There was like an outbreak and they had notes posted everywhere. There was also some serious lung infection.. not like bronchitis or strep, but something else.

They're pretty strict - I mean he gets sent home for a teething fever, which doesn't have any visible signs really. But all it takes is a sick kid being in the classroom until the teacher recognizes that they're sick for them to infect other children. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->