Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

holy f*ing hell.

I just got this SHOOTING pain from my lower belly to my vagina. I swear, it hurt so bad. LOL

That's scary! thank God my daughter rarely gets sick. Never had an ear infection or anything like that..
Ok girls, I am getting really anxious to test tomorrow depending on what my temp does in the morning.. EEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Speaking of temps.. I'm dumb. I did the temp adjuster thing the last two days, because I've been waking up like 30-40 mins early b/c DH is out of town.. and I put the temps in backwards. LOL

It just occured to me.. I was like, why the heck if you wake up earlier, does it give you a higher temperature.. and if you wake up later, it gives you a lower one. DOH!

lol!! That is funny lol.. Are you addicted to tempting yet? I am excited to see what mine will be in the morning. Should I test tomorrow???

Yes. I do it randomly throughout the day. LOL

If the possibility of a BFN (cuz it's so early) doesn't bother you, then no. But if you think it will stress you out, then yah.

I am expecting a BFN this month anyway lol..

I hope you aren't recording random temps! lol.. Just the one in the morning when you wake up! lol

i say test tomorrow!!! i dont think i am either. i always thought that i would be sick right from the start if i was because im so sensitive to that and i only felt nauseous for a few mins today. though, apparently according to DH i am being a complete b*** and i dont think I am so maybe...?

My bitchiness swings.. I was hella bitchy yesterday...
I.didn't get morning sickness till 6 weeks. Sucked ass. Not just nausea, vomiting all the time. I barely ate cuz I was so afraid of throwing up. like I said I gave birth weighing 27 lbs less and my daughter was still 9lbs 1oz!

wow 27 lbs?!? jeez, maybe i could use a little morning sickness HAHA

That's what I'm talking about! I most likely would have another c-section, tell them to take out the fat while they are in there lol

i thought if u had one c section you had to have them all that way after that?

no, you could do a vbac, vaginal after cesarean... I.have a low pelvis so if I have a big baby I have to have a c-section or it could potentially get stuck. Weird right? I am a big girl and I have a low pelvis? lol

ok so I just lost my mind, broke down and tested at 5pm at 7dpo. Can you guess what the result was? lol stark white!!! I think it is out of my system for a couple days lol

lol idk i never heard of that! idk what mine is....probably high bc im short?

Who knows lol.. I feel crappy.. Bad headache and keep yawning...

My last was a c-section. He was breech, then he turned.. and right before I was due he turned again and I had to have one. My doc said I'm completely fine to have another vaginal. I've had a vaginal w/ epi, a vaginal w/ no meds and the c-section. Honestly, I'm thinking I'll schedule a c-section. I already have the scar and it was so easy. I wasn't tired and I was able to be with him right away. I got to pick the date and it was over in like 30 mins. LOL

AH ALI i just saw u said u tested lolol you still beat us!7 dpo is def early but at least you know for a few days haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->