Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

Ok then I will start tonight. I better not O till Monday at least lol.. I should go back and read that smep recipe again!

That is so weird that we both had the same pain in our left ovary the first day of soy!! mine wasn't like excruciating, just noticable and a little irritating but almost enjoyed it because at least i know something is working down there lol

I guess I will find out soon enough if I get some pain there too lol.. I wish I could have taken it 3-7!

Since we are all on the same cycle this time can we all test on the same day??? I ordered 25 internet cheapies and im not afraid to use them so i might test early this time around. if i acutally ovulate on CD14 (i did on CD15 last time according to FF but still thinking it was CD14) then I will be 11dpo on Sept.13th. Is that a good time for everyone else or do you want to wait longer????

I think I should O on Sept 2 so the 13th would make me about 11dpo! I will test then! I bought OPKs and they are supposed to come with 10 pg tests! I'm down!

LoL! Hopefully the soy doesn't change my O date!

lol yeah me either. unless it pushes it forward. i could go for a little early ovulation in my life haha

Ok so this is weird. If my period would have been normal I would have ovulated today. Why a few mins ago was I having what felt.like O pains??? Now I am worried!

Ali - that's what I was saying! The bleeding could have been breakthrough bleeding from an anovulatory cycle, I think.. and you'd eventually O, right? This would have been our time to O! Something about the lack of estrogen causing bleeding, but it's not uterus shedding bleeding - which is a true period. LOL So confusing.

Either way, I BD w/ DH earlier just in case. LOL

Stake/Ali - I'm down for testing on the same day.. but in like 80% of the BFP from Soy threads I've read, the ladies all ovulated a few days earlier. So should we test a few days earlier?

I am doing 5-9 so I think I might O later! I can pee for fun though lol.. '

I'm going to start peeing on OPKs probably tomorrow because last cycle at first it said i ovulated on CD10 but it changed to CD15 then which is when i FELT like i ovulated but i can't be sure. So tomorrow is CD6, I'll start the OPKs then and just do them once a day. i guess if we keep posting in here with opk results and temps and stuff we can figure out when we all ovulated. and Ali--what is going on with your temps?????? thats a lot of fluctuation!

Stake - I think I'm going to run out and get some tomorrow morning and do that too. You're supposed to do them in the afternoon right.. I think I read that somewhere. Those pains felt too much like O pains.. so I think testing early is wise. :)

I have no idea what is up with my temps lol.. Damn thing looks like a Richter scale lol.. I am usually in the 96s before ovulation! Speaking of, I just dropped my man off at the airport! I better not O till next week!!! He wont be back till Sunday!

Hahah.. I know this is probably a ridiculous question.. but I've often wondered when I hear that ladies can't try b/c their DH will be out.. why don't they just save some sperm and do the turkey baster thing?? LOL I don't know if there are rules to preserving it.. but yano, I saw a movie once...

Shoot I never thought about that!!!! I should have gotten some before he left lol!!

So I took the soy last night before bed, I don't think I had any side effects although I feel like I had a dream about O pains on my right side lol.. Might have been real but really not sure. Weird!
I wish AF was gone already. Doesn't usually last this long! Hopefully will be done by tomorrow!

It stopped mine early. I had a tiny bit of spotting at like 3AM and since then, nothing. I'm on CD4. I also got O pains on the right side then.. which I thought was weird since I just had them on the left the morning before.

I haven't really checked yet lol. I just figured it was still there lol..

I'm on my cd 1 aswell and trying Soy Iso this month aahhh ttc is so hard yet so easy for some

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->