Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

I'm on my cd 1 aswell and trying Soy Iso this month aahhh ttc is so hard yet so easy for some
Are you starting it today?
Yes I agree. How long have you been trying?

Ack.. AF is being wishy washy. Flow is still lightish but not spotting now. Should be gone tomorrow. I also took a nap, and it seems like I get hot flashes whenever I sleep.. not just at bedtime after I take the pill. Pretty sure that's from the soy, as I'm usually cold.

I don't feel any effects as far as I know. Wonder if that's a bad sign? AF should be gone for me tomorrow too. Thankfully! I thought I would have the OPKs today but they still haven't come. Hopefully Monday..

negative opks not even a faint line yet booo

It's still pretty early.. LoL your temps look like mine lol

lol I know....hey I was wondering...do u think if dhs sperm are slewing down before they tech an egg...getting preeseed would help them along?

It might.. Has he been checked? Does he have low motility? Or whatever it is called..

lolol mobility? no we have a lab slip or whatever to do a sa but im.sure he prob does bc he is a smoker... :/ and if im ovulating and weve been bding all this time on all the right days its the only thing I can think of

Mine is too.. I hate it :/ That's one of the reasons I got him Fertilaid. Supposed to help with all that stuff. I am starting to think it IS him and not me. I already have a child, he doesnt have any. I hope the Fertilaid helps..

yeah I read that smokers sperm moves. really quick right out the gate so they burn out before they ever reach an egg. they don't know if quitting woukd help or even how long it would take to make a difference so I was thinking of.doing preseed and a supplement for him

Oh wow I never heard that before. I wish he would quit, I can't stand it. Have you read about Fertilaid? They have it for men and women. I read good reviews. Hopefully it will be here next week.

yeah maybe ill pick that up with the preseed tomorrow :) thanks

Can you buy it somewhere? I thought you had to order it online.

how much does ur dh smoke? I think that plays into it too

oh idk! ill check I thought I saw mens fertility stuff somewhere maybe it was something different

Too much lol... Maybe like a pack every few days..

oh my dh smokes like a pack a day he just got that electric cig but his whole point is how do smokers n drug addicts have babies then? he thinks its not him. im ready to get the sa went settle this debate once and for all

You should!!! You can order an online test and test him at home. We might do that..

How's everyone doing today?

I seem to be waking up at 3AM every night since taking the soy. It gives me hot flashes when I sleep! LOL I end up staying awake until 5.. it sucks! Only two more nights to go though. :)

I haven't really felt any side effects from the soy that I know of.
My love is almost home, about an hour away! I am making him some peach cobbler and we are having a big dinner lol..
I am still kind of spotting which sucks. AF never lasts this long! Tomorrow is CD 8 and I need to smep even if the witch is still in town lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->