Provera and Clomid buddies?

ohmyitschelsi: good luck too you
I hope we all get our bfps soon

I started my provera today!! Can't wait to start af now to start my next round of clomid!

How are you ladies doing?

I started my provera today!! Can't wait to start af now to start my next round of clomid!

Good luck with your new round Ann.

Cd20 for me still no sign of ovulation, pretty sure it's not gonna happen this time round. Had 2nd session of acupuncture yesterday, felt really relaxing. No noticeable differences at this stage. Feeling a bit disappointed that clomid no longer working and it's my big 30 on Friday so I'm not getting any younger! :nope:

Cd20 for me still no sign of ovulation, pretty sure it's not gonna happen this time round. Had 2nd session of acupuncture yesterday, felt really relaxing. No noticeable differences at this stage. Feeling a bit disappointed that clomid no longer working and it's my big 30 on Friday so I'm not getting any younger! :nope:

Sorry to hear that!! :hugs:

Hey there. Sort to hear that. And I feel your pain - my 30th is Wednesday.

ann89: babydust to you are you gonna get any scans or anything?

Yes, I'll get a scan on cd 13.

Today's my 2nd day of provera.

I stopped provera last wednesday...and still no af..spotting on and off in the beginning of the week and now nothing..i'm waiting for af so I can go get bloodword..should I have went when I spotted..I was waiting for full af...and now I am confused.

From what I've heared it can take up to 3 weeks for you to get af after provera.

The day after acupuncture I had a stinking headache all day, this was the same last time so I'm guessing it's not a coincidence. I also had a couple of gushes of very watery CM today, I've never had this before so I'm thinking maybe it is also related. Out of interest do u have the watery CM? And if so is it at certain times in your cycle?

hey everyone, havent been on in a few days so gona go catch up on the thread, just letting you know that I got a bfn and af came, so devastated that I got a bfn but at the same time am glad that I finally ovulated and had a 30 day cycle and got af on my own without provera. I am away to get reading now and catch up on everyone x

The day after acupuncture I had a stinking headache all day, this was the same last time so I'm guessing it's not a coincidence. I also had a couple of gushes of very watery CM today, I've never had this before so I'm thinking maybe it is also related. Out of interest do u have the watery CM? And if so is it at certain times in your cycle?

Watery can be fertile CM. Some people never get EWCM. :sex: just in case!! Hehe.

hey everyone, havent been on in a few days so gona go catch up on the thread, just letting you know that I got a bfn and af came, so devastated that I got a bfn but at the same time am glad that I finally ovulated and had a 30 day cycle and got af on my own without provera. I am away to get reading now and catch up on everyone x

Hi lily, sorry it wasn't your month, fx for the next one! looking on the positive side, you ovulated which is great news. :flower:

As u will see when you catch up, I'm not sure I ovulated this time round, will have to wait and see. Xx

Hey ladies not much here other then I'm on day 3 of provera now. And no more side effects from metformin other then that one day. But I have been VERY moody.. and I'm not sure if that's from the metfomin or maybe the provera?

Hey girls. Nothing new here still. :wacko:

Lily - Sorry! :hugs:

Ann - Glad you haven't had too many side effects other than the moodiness. Just be sure to be nice to your OH so you can still BD. :haha:

This weekend I need to go buy a gift for a friend's daughter's 1st bday party, and another friend's baby shower. I'm already dreading going to the baby store. It's getting harder and harder do stuff like that. :nope:

Keep positive :hugs: xx

:wave: I had my scan yesterday and I had a 20mm follicle and a 11.4mm lining and loads of small follicles, the lady said I should ovulate this weekend. When do I book my blood test? I did book it for Thursday which would make me if I ovulated today 6dpo is this okay? I couldn't get a space on the Friday as they are fully booked :(

You ovulated on 6dpo? I'm confused Or am I reading it wrong.. Haha

Im on day six of provera and I upped my dose of metformin today to 1500mg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->