Provera and Clomid buddies?

Ann - Yes it would be a very good thing, these long cycles are so frustrating!!

Kat - Thanks, I'll definitely keep you guys posted.

MrsDavid - Nice! Hope that follie gets nice and big by Monday!

Damita - Welcome!!

Random question...but it seems like you ladies have a lot of appointments for scans and whatnot, do you find it difficult to schedule them and/or to get time off??

lisa92881: its hard for me because we live an hour away and my husband works and is only off for 2 days so we try and make the apts on his days off

I'm a stay at home wife for now. So I don't have too much I have to work around.

mrsdavis thats good news! my fingers are still crossed for you

lisa - up until now it has been fine for us because we had to go private as our nhs wasn't willing to help us so we just made our appts for the evenings but we have been referred onto the nhs to save us money and my very forst appt with them has had to be moved 3 times already, twice by them and once by me because of work, my husband and I both work so I think it may start to get a bit more difficult :(

Mrsdavis, good news about the growing follie. :thumbup:

Lisa, i am having my treatment through the NHS and they don't do the scans, they have done the day21 progesterone test in the past but I no longer have this now the meds appear to be working. So I don't really have to go anywhere other than the docs for repeat prescriptions of metformin and my sis picks my clomid up from the hospital as she works there.

Update from me, on cd16, have ovulated twice on day 16 and once on day 17, my OPK was negative this morning so I hope I will get a positive tomorrow. I have read however that it's better to test around 2pm for LH surge not first thing so I may try again this afternoon. Don't want to miss it! :dohh:

Kat

So it's cd17 today and my OPKs are still showing negative, bit worried now that im not going to ovulate. :nope:

Will just continue to BD every other day just in case.

I've been thinking about started my provera pills earlier then the 24th.. just because I KNOW I havn't ovulated.. no postive opks and my temps show I havn't.. I think I may just start them on the 20th.

Cd18 and still no sign of ovulation, I don't think it's going to happen. Maybe I have got used to the clomid now and it's no longer working. :cry:

I suppose I am on my 6th cycle and they don't usually keep going past 6 do they. Next steps ovarian drilling or injectables, I can hardly wait!

I'm on cd 28 with no ovulation.. I'm suppose to start provera on cd 33.. But I'm thinking about just starting it tomorrow.. since I know I havn't ovulated.

I up'd my dose of metformin today.. to 1000mg. I only had one day of side effect on 500.. so hopefully I'll only have one day of side effects on 1000 or none would be nice :)

I'm on cd 28 with no ovulation.. I'm suppose to start provera on cd 33.. But I'm thinking about just starting it tomorrow.. since I know I havn't ovulated.

I up'd my dose of metformin today.. to 1000mg. I only had one day of side effect on 500.. so hopefully I'll only have one day of side effects on 1000 or none would be nice :)

Good luck with the next round Ann. X

Hi everyone here is an update follie grew too 19mm so i tigger tommarrow at 10am and then on the 22nd we bd and then on the 6th or 7th i take a hpt fxed for me how is everyone else

Good luck :)

I am just waiting for my mid cycle scan on Friday

Hi everyone here is an update follie grew too 19mm so i tigger tommarrow at 10am and then on the 22nd we bd and then on the 6th or 7th i take a hpt fxed for me how is everyone else

Good luck!

Good luck Lily and Ann!

I finished provera on Sunday and have AF today, so start my 100mg Clomid tomorrow!! Excited :wohoo:

Fingers crossed it makes me ovulate this month.

Good luck, I do hope it works for you, will you be having any scans or progesterone blood test?

Thank you. Yes I'll be having cd21 blood test. No scan though. Wish the nhs offered them!

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

MrsDavis - Good luck!!

Ann - Did you decide to start the Provera today??

Well I've hit cd90! Argh! One week until my dr appt...I'm dying to get some answers and hopefully some MEDS! :haha:

I take provera each month for 10 days, and then clomid 50mg days 5-9..I ovulate each month, but still not getting pregnant! I'm doing the clomid challenge this month, so maybe we'll see whats up...

What's the clomid challenge?

I decided I'll just start taking it on the 22nd.. Lol I don't want to take it too early from when the dr told me so he won't catch on..:haha:

What's the clomid challenge?

I decided I'll just start taking it on the 22nd.. Lol I don't want to take it too early from when the dr told me so he won't catch on..:haha:

Not exactly sure..it checks my fsh, I get blood drawn on day 3 of my period, clomid 100mg days 5-9 then blood work again on day 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->