Provera and Clomid buddies?

Hey ladies. Just stopping in to say hi! Nothing much going on with me. :dohh:

Kat - Hope acupuncture works out for you! Interested in hearing about it after a few more sessions. I actually just got a reflexology session through Groupon....60 minutes for $35!! It was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up. I've never actually bought anything through Groupon! :haha:

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Wow good deal!

I love groupon. Some great deals on there, enjoy the reflexology my sister says it's great, the therapist could tell all my sisters issues before she had even said anything.

No way, that's crazy! Now I'm wondering when I should use it. I'm thinking of waiting until next cycle. I feel like this one's pretty much a wash. Haha!

Hi Lisa, sorry can you remind me what stage your at right now with pills, cycle day etc. It's hard to keep track with everyone! Struggle to remember my own to be honest. :haha:

Hey girls just popped on to let yous know that I got my cd21 blood results back today, it is 41.9.......I have ovulated!!! woohoo finally in with a fair chance! x

That's great news lily, really pleased for you, my fingers are crossed for your BFP! x

thanks girls, I really dont feel as though I am going to get a bfp though so trying not to get my hopes up x

Hey girls just popped on to let yous know that I got my cd21 blood results back today, it is 41.9.......I have ovulated!!! woohoo finally in with a fair chance! x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: YAY!

Hi Lisa, sorry can you remind me what stage your at right now with pills, cycle day etc. It's hard to keep track with everyone! Struggle to remember my own to be honest. :haha:

Hey there. CD 85 :dohh: And I'm actually not on any meds :blush: but wanted to be part of this thread because I think I'm headed down that road pretty soon. I go back to the doctor on 9/27.

Hey everyone i go in for another follicle check tommarrow so please pray that they have grown. As i will pray for everyone also

good luck mrsdavis, I will be thinking of you and have everything crossed :)

:wave: can I join I have PCOS and have just finished my first 50mgs clomid pill :) Scan next Friday to see if I am going to ovulate :)

Of course you can join, welcome everyone is really lovely in here, good luck for your scan on Friday :)

Hey there. CD 85 :dohh: And I'm actually not on any meds :blush: but wanted to be part of this thread because I think I'm headed down that road pretty soon. I go back to the doctor on 9/27.

Good luck with the docs, let's hope they get u on something to get you ovulating regularly. Let us know how it goes X

I agree sounds like your headed down the road to using clomid. Which is a good thing if your having that long of cycles :) :thumbup: Can't wait to hear what the dr.s say at your appointment.

Thank you guys so one follicle on the right was 14mm today so i go back monday too see if grows to 20mm so keep fxed for me welcome damita

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->