Provera and Clomid buddies?

Yay Colse!! Time for Clomid, woohoo!! :thumbup:

Question I may have already asked you girls (but I'm too lazy to go back and check) -- in your experience, have you needed Provera regularly to induce AF or have you ovulated on your own after Provera? I have ovulated twice in the past like 9 months, or at least got positive OPKs.

Hi Lisa, my understanding is that provera will only Induce your period, after that if the clomid makes you ovulate you will get your period but if not then it would be back to the provera to induce another period. Not forgetting the part where you could be pregnant!

Hope this is what you were asking. X

Thanks Kat, how are you?

Welcome luna :)

I'm good, just carrying on with the metformin until my appointment on the 24th. It's actually really nice to have a few weeks off without constantly monitoring what cycle day I am!

Continuing with the acupuncture weekly, I really don't know if its helping at all but makes me feel like I'm doing something useful anyway. X

Hey chicks. Checking in to see how everyone is doing??

It was our 1 year anniversary Sunday. :wedding: We had a friend's birthday party Saturday and stayed there overnight, so we'll be celebrating this upcoming weekend. Hubby has planned a little weekend getaway. :thumbup:

Not much else going on with me. Still taking my Provera without any side effects, so that's a plus. Last pill will be Thursday so I hope to see AF this weekend. Crazy to think that this cycle is going to hit 120 days, argh!! :dohh:

hey ladies how is everyone? i am just wondering for those on clomid when did you normally o i bought some smilieyface digitals and havent gotten a smiley face yet

hey ladies how is everyone? i am just wondering for those on clomid when did you normally o i bought some smilieyface digitals and havent gotten a smiley face yet

Usually around day 17, what cd are you on? X

hey everyone, sorry I havent been on in a while, good luck Lisa! mrsdavis the one and only time I ovulated on clomid it was cd16

Hi I'm new here to this forum. I'm currently on provera n clomid. The side effects drive me crazy sumtimes. Dis is my second mth trying

Hi wanababy welcome to the forum and to this thread, what dose are you on and what days? I find it really helpful on here with ladies that understand and are going through the same thing :)

I am currently 4days late with spotting, I took a test came out negative, mayb its too soon idk.

Hi ladies!

we've been TTC for 6 months, no luck. I'm on my 2nd of 10 days of Provera and then onto clomid for 5. I'm curious if anyone has had many side effects from Provera. I've read lots of nasty things about the clomid, but not much on provera.

Hi, I've had sum headaches mild stomach cramps. Nt too many side effects for me. How many mg of clomid r u gona be takin?

Welcome gonzo and iwanababy, I haven't really experienced many side effects from the provera, just maybe a more intense period, more moody and more severe cramps/backache.

I have had a lot more side effects with clomid to be honest but everyone is different and the majority of ladies on this thread have mild side effects, like hot flushes. I have a more emotional response and feel depressed and anxious during taking them and for a few days after.

So update from me, my hospital appointment has finally come round, will be tomorrow at 3.30pm. Will hopefully make a decision on what's next for me.

Kat :flower:

good luck kat

I havent really had much in side effects from provera and just mild ones on clomid, good luck everyone

Hey girls. Back from a lovely surprise weekend away for our one year anniversary. :)

Finished my Provera Thursday, been spotting the past few days, and suspect AF will start for real tomorrow. Woohoo! :happydance: I had no side effects at all!

AF is officially here!!! :yipee: I haven't been this happy to see her in over a year!!!

Hey ladies promise I havnt been hiding... Just busy . Today my lower right r
Side is tender I hope it's not a large cyst! I randomly took my temp this morning I havnt been temping this cycle and it was 80.1. Kinda higher then my past morning temps so may e I've ovulated? Not sure but I'm going to keep temping the rest of this cycle to see what they do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->